Tires: Comfort Mediums

550PP Racing Cars: Suzuka Circuit (Wet) Time Trial
Period of Availability: 2012/09/05 23:00 - 2012/09/19 23:00
Gold: Cr.250,000 Silver: Cr.150,000 Bronze: Cr.100,000
Tires: Racing Rain

Click here for rankings

Good luck everyone :cheers:

Last edited:
i have a Q i have the 370 tuned gt academy ver 08 in my garage how come i cant drive it in the gt academy race?

i have a Q i have the 370 tuned gt academy ver 08 in my garage how come i cant drive it in the gt academy race?

You can only use the 370Z Tuned (GT Academy) '08, not the 370Z Tuned (GT Academy Version) '08

your pic looks like a d right next to a head

Oh no that's actually a map of Kart Space l :lol:

GT5 FAIL, The main title of the seasonal says honda and the description says toyota s series cars lol, that's two mistakes in two weeks, good job PD.

GT5 FAIL, The main title of the seasonal says honda and the description says toyota s series cars lol, that's two mistakes in two weeks, good job PD.

Its really a minor mistake why say it like its a big deal? Like you never made any mistakes in your whole life.

This is the tune I used for the 350PP Suzuka circuit TT, I felt I could have done it easily with default settings but I wanted to try my hand at tuning for once.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Vehicle

Honda S600 '64

--Parts--

Stage 3 Weight Reduction.
Window Weight Reduction.
Rigidity Improvement

Engine tuning Stage 1
Sports ECU

Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust

Fully Customisable Transmission

Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-racing
Fully Customisable LSD
Carbon Propeller Shaft

Comfort Medium tread

--Tuning--

Transmission
1st gear: 5.690 2nd Gear: 3.829
3rd Gear: 3.281 4th Gear: 2.593
5th Gear: 2.072

Final Gear: 3.150
Max Speed: 180 KM/h

LSD

Initial Torque: 15
Acceleration Sensitivity: 35
Braking Sensitivity: 28

Suspension

-8 Ride Height Adjustment -9 1.8 Camber Angle (-) 1.8
6.3 Spring Rate 5.6 0.00 Toe Angle 0.00
7 Dampers (Extension) 8
6 Dampers (Compression) 7
6 Anti-roll Bars 6

Brakes

5 Brake Balance 5 (Default)

--------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this helps

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong,I actually like the 2J but,what the hell PD?!?

Use some imagination-or are you just ignoring the 100s of posts on these threads calling for you to use more effort when choosing pp levels/types of cars for these seasonals.

2J= a big disappointment for me yet again.

Rant over.

Anyone wanting to just gold the event with alternative car can try lancer evo x TC. Way slower than 2j but capable enough to gold. Did not have much luck with garaiya.

Great now I have to drive some car with a million miles on it round a track very slowly. I like slower cars if it's racing other ones, but I don't like doing the time trials in slow cars.

Use some imagination-or are you just ignoring the 100s of posts on these threads calling for you to use more effort when choosing pp levels/types of cars for these seasonals.

I entirely agree, I did an engine and chassis restore to my S800 and it only makes it to 322PP and I could only manage a 3:06.5. What's the point in putting in all these cars if they're just gonna force us to tune them so they all handle the same?

I entirely agree, I did an engine and chassis restore to my S800 and it only makes it to 322PP and I could only manage a 3:06.5. What's the point in putting in all these cars if they're just gonna force us to tune them so they all handle the same?

Will a high rev turbo make it up to 350pp?

Yeah it will, I instead did the removable powertrain upgrades to avoid the lag, quite easily makes the time then

Anyone wanting to just gold the event with alternative car can try lancer evo x TC. Way slower than 2j but capable enough to gold. Did not have much luck with garaiya.

I tried the Raybrig NSX, which I used for the last event, and my first lap was about 10 seconds off. It's quite possible, but the rear is very slippery through bends. A little bit of tuning would fix it, but I'm going to go looking elsewhere. I have all these TC cars sitting there from my DLC purchase a long time ago, so I might try one of those.

Edit:

Not disagreeing with the crux of what you're saying, but the sports suspension on the '66 and some moderate camber made a world of difference.

I managed these fairly quickly, both were fun.

I used the Alfa155gtc with full wets and had an absolute blast, I'll never be in the top hundred, as long as its under 2500 i'm over the moon lol

Good luck all

Back