TT #44 350PP Honda S Suzuka / 550pp Suzuka Wet

• Thread starter Doodle
  • 236 comments
This is the tune I used for the 350PP Suzuka circuit TT, I felt I could have done it easily with default settings but I wanted to try my hand at tuning for once.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Vehicle

Honda S600 '64

--Parts--

Stage 3 Weight Reduction.
Window Weight Reduction.
Rigidity Improvement

Engine tuning Stage 1
Sports ECU

Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust

Fully Customisable Transmission

Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-racing
Fully Customisable LSD
Carbon Propeller Shaft

Comfort Medium tread

--Tuning--

Transmission
1st gear: 5.690 2nd Gear: 3.829
3rd Gear: 3.281 4th Gear: 2.593
5th Gear: 2.072

Final Gear: 3.150
Max Speed: 180 KM/h

LSD

Initial Torque: 15
Acceleration Sensitivity: 35
Braking Sensitivity: 28

Suspension

-8 Ride Height Adjustment -9 1.8 Camber Angle (-) 1.8
6.3 Spring Rate 5.6 0.00 Toe Angle 0.00
7 Dampers (Extension) 8
6 Dampers (Compression) 7
6 Anti-roll Bars 6

Brakes

5 Brake Balance 5 (Default)

I hope this helps

Thx for sharing & is a good setting, I won a Gold trophy!!! :sly:👍

Maybe I should just start posting other peoples tunes and claim them as mine and get all kinds of praise for being a great tuner.

Good grief, for such a low powered car, the s500 (or s600) is extremely tail happy!!!

Good grief, for such a low powered car, the s500 (or s600) is extremely tail happy!!!

Indeed.
How are these aliens getting into the 40's? I can barely scrape 2:54. I'm still 8 seconds off the leaders, back to the garage!!

XXI
Indeed.
How are these aliens getting into the 40's? I can barely scrape 2:54. I'm still 8 seconds off the leaders, back to the garage!!

Buy al the upgrades. except weight reduction. Add weight to 881kg and bring to 350PP with the engine limiter.

Loving the little Honda challenge. Only had a quick go in an S600 I'd already got tuned up to 90+ BHP. I managed a bronze time, but it's pretty lairy with the stock suspension so I think a bit of setup work may be required to get gold.

Roomboter
Buy al the upgrades. except weight reduction. Add weight to 881kg and bring to 350PP with the engine limiter.

What about shifting the weight to the rear, like a pickup truck?

I have a Fixed Sports suspension on it, LSD is still stock. I was hoping this would stick like glue :(

I have a Fixed Sports suspension on it, LSD is still stock. I was hoping this would stick like glue :(

On the S800,I kept my ballast so the weight distribution was 50/50.

I'f you're getting some snap oversteer like I was, move your ballast towards the front of the car, then counter the resulting understeer with a bit more camber. (Yes, get the custom suspension)

Here's my tune for the S800.

I've only done about 5 clean laps so most of you should be able to better my time.

100_09622.jpg

100_09631.jpg

100_09641.jpg

Last edited:
Definitely, I tried it with and without and it's much better with a turbo or at least it was for me 👍

+1

Haven't shift any weight yet. First i need to do consistance laps.

Fully adjustable suspension makes the car handle better always even leave the settings stock compare to the standard suspension.

Here's my tune for the S800.

I've only done about 5 clean laps so most of you should be able to better my time.

Nice tune. Thanks for sharing. Nice lap time for only 5 laps. I did my time now on the board last night in about 8 to 10 laps. i'm just behind you. Already did about 15 tot 20 laps today and can't beat my own time came very close a couple of times but that's not good enough. Very tricky car. A bit of a drift cost you a awful lot of time.

I've managed to get within .4 seconds of gold with the 1985 Lancia Delta S4 Rally.

And that S600/800 is getting harder to find in used cars than Waldo.

Hallo

TimeTrial: Racecar, 550 LP, Suzuka Circuit (Wet)

I want see some settings of other Racers. For testing and drive a better Laptime

My Laptime 02:09:941

2J Race Car

Ballast 132 kg Position 50

power 262 kw
weight 953 kg
perf. Points: 550 pp

Downforce max

LSD Rear 8/20/5

Ride Height 00/-10

Spring Rate 15.28/16.5
Extension 9/6
Compression 8/6
Anti-roll bars 1/2
Camber 2.7/1.6
Toe 00 /+0.18

Brake Balance 3/4
Tires: Raing tires.

What a bit of LSD can do. From a 47.7xx to a .1xx, with the S800. And there is still room for improvement. Starting to enjoy it more and more.

I hope you're on about the differential type of lsd. ;)

I can't spell the other 1 :D

Awesome time btw.

Ford RS200 Rally Car got Silver w/o too much trouble, some playing around with LSD, torque split, ride height , don't think I can find 3 more seconds, I'm sure wheel drivers can do easily. Another faster 4wd may do? Strange only 11,000 made silver , school's in?

Yes! 2:57.441 for 997th place as of this post. I got a 2:57.xxx first lap out then the 57.4 was my second. /accomplishment (top 1k for now is good for me!)
Used the S800 '66 with the tune numbnuts posted

I hope you're on about the differential type of lsd. ;)

I can't spell the other 1 :D

Awesome time btw.

Yes that's the one :lol:

Thanks. I bet you can do the same lap time or better

montez34
GT5 FAIL, The main title of the seasonal says honda and the description says toyota s series cars lol, that's two mistakes in two weeks, good job PD.

I just noticed it,they're all human you know.humans made mistake,but it's kinda funny lol

I entirely agree, I did an engine and chassis restore to my S800 and it only makes it to 322PP and I could only manage a 3:06.5. What's the point in putting in all these cars if they're just gonna force us to tune them so they all handle the same?

I know, I wish they had 2 time trials, one for tuned & one for not.
I love the s800, and we've had some great online races with it... But I prefer to drive it unmodified.

An extra 10 laps on both TTs put me at a 2:46.288 with the S800 and 2:07.879 with the 2J for top 5s on both events for now.

UrieHusky
This is the tune I used for the 350PP Suzuka circuit TT, I felt I could have done it easily with default settings but I wanted to try my hand at tuning for once.

Vehicle

Honda S600 '64

--Parts--

Stage 3 Weight Reduction.
Window Weight Reduction.
Rigidity Improvement

Engine tuning Stage 1
Sports ECU

Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust

Fully Customisable Transmission

Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-racing
Fully Customisable LSD
Carbon Propeller Shaft

Comfort Medium tread

--Tuning--

Transmission
1st gear: 5.690 2nd Gear: 3.829
3rd Gear: 3.281 4th Gear: 2.593
5th Gear: 2.072

Final Gear: 3.150
Max Speed: 180 KM/h

LSD

Initial Torque: 15
Acceleration Sensitivity: 35
Braking Sensitivity: 28

Suspension

-8 Ride Height Adjustment -9 1.8 Camber Angle (-) 1.8
6.3 Spring Rate 5.6 0.00 Toe Angle 0.00
7 Dampers (Extension) 8
6 Dampers (Compression) 7
6 Anti-roll Bars 6

Brakes

5 Brake Balance 5 (Default)

I hope this helps

Good tune my friend, I used it on a S800 but played with the LSD a bit & changed to 13, 17, 28 & also loaded up with full ballast then fitted a high RPM Turbo. It was good for 116bhp at 862kg.

Good tune my friend, I used it on a S800 but played with the LSD a bit & changed to 13, 17, 28 & also loaded up with full ballast then fitted a high RPM Turbo. It was good for 116bhp at 862kg.

Credit for this tune should go to MrGrado as he is the creator of this tune, not the poster. Seems he took this from MrGrado's tuning garage and is taking credit for it.

I didn't want to use the 2J for the 550PP TT, so I went with the N24 Schulze. A rough tune worked for me, but I am not so good in the wet though... No perma-mods and still a bit of work to do with the tune. I have never tuned a car for the wet so it is different and fun all at once :)

Aero: 35/60
Engine 57.9% (372 BHP)
Exhaust: Semi-racing
Turbo: High
LSD:
Initial - 12/13
Accel - 35/23
Brake - 12/17
Susp:
RH - 10/5
SR - 13.9/9.7
DE - 8/7
DC - 7/4
ARB - 4/3
Camber - 1.1/0.9
Toe - -0.03/0.21
Brakes: 5/6
Trans:
Max - 200
FG - 3.350
1st - 2.721
2nd - 2.087
3rd - 1.688
4th - 1.381
5th - 1.148
6th - 0.973

As I said, I still have a bit of work to do on it (trans needs work) but at least this tune got me the gold straight up :)

Last edited:
GTP_CargoRat
Credit for this tune should go to MrGrado as he is the creator of this tune, not the poster. Seems he took this from MrGrado's tuning garage and is taking credit for it.

Then my thanks go to MrGrado for the original tune, if this is the case. It made a good starting point to which I could add my own tinkering.

Latest Posts

Back