TT #44 350PP Honda S Suzuka / 550pp Suzuka Wet

• Thread starter Doodle
  • 236 comments
I dont share i give to anybody who wants which in my eyes is more generous than sharing.

:boggled: What on earth are you on about?
What are you giving away??
And what is the difference between sharing and giving? It's not like you have to cut the tune in half. :lol: :boggled: :lol:

I dont share i give to anybody who wants which in my eyes is more generous than sharing.

Then go back to the Market Place with the rest of your trading buddies as its obvious that you're only here to start crap with me...as always.

On topic, currently working on a decent tune which I'll share as soon as I get it finalized. My time so far is 2:50.241. Having to fight through more pain than normal today so probably going to have one more quick session then take a break and watch some football. Peace.

Frank Fox
who cares?

never seen a tcs lap win a seasonal so i dont know what youre on about
and regarding abs 10, it doesnt give any advantage over abs 1

Thanks for your input, very interesting and informative post. Perhaps if you read my post properly instead of jumping in to have a dig you may have understood what I was actually saying, unless you have something constructive to add keep your pathetic and meaningless comments to yourself!

Then go back to the Market Place with the rest of your trading buddies as its obvious that you're only here to start crap with me...as always.

On topic, currently working on a decent tune which I'll share as soon as I get it finalized. My time so far is 2:50.241. Having to fight through more pain than normal today so probably going to have one more quick session then take a break and watch some football. Peace.

What a small life you must lead if you can remember everybody who reacts to your posts. Sharing tunes is nothing new thats why there is a tuning forum same as i give everything away in the marketplace Regarding the person who posted a tune he did not say it was HIS tune he mearly stated "THIS IS THE TUNE I USED" there is a big difference.

What a small life you must lead if you can remember everybody who reacts to your posts. Sharing tunes is nothing new thats why there is a tuning forum same as i give everything away in the marketplace Regarding the person who posted a tune he did not say it was HIS tune he mearly stated "THIS IS THE TUNE I USED" there is a big difference.

Oh really, thats what he said. You really need to learn to read because this is what he said.

This is the tune I used for the 350PP Suzuka circuit TT, I felt I could have done it easily with default settings but I wanted to try my hand at tuning for once.

So, once again, a feeble attempt. Seriously, give it up and leave me alone. And no, I don't remember everybody on these forums but its easy to remember someone who is always taking digs at me.

Last edited:
I dont take orders from other forum members so please stop spamming my PM box. You make out i have constantly been on your case how many months ago was it i last replied to one of your posts?.

I dont take orders from other forum members so please stop spamming my PM box. You make out i have constantly been on your case how many months ago was it i last replied to one of your posts?.

I'm not spamming your inbox. I'm pm'ing you so this thread doesn't go off topic any longer. Now, I've given you proof enough of your harassment towards me so just end it, seriously.

I'm not spamming your inbox. I'm pm'ing you so this thread doesn't go off topic any longer. Now, I've given you proof enough of your harassment towards me so just end it, seriously.
You have been reported.

If this is directed at me, I care. I'm not going to sit here and let someone take shots at me when all I'm trying to do is to make sure the correct person gets credit for said tune. Its not fair to the person that created the tune and who might be trying to establish themselves as a good tuner to have someone come along and steal their tunes and claim them as theirs. If you use someones tune, credit should be given. That way everyone will know who to go to if they like the tune and need help with a tune in the future. If you made a tune in which you put alot of time and effort into it, would you want someone else taking credit for it? I know I damn well wouldn't.

You can't force your opinion into others, if a X player takes Y player's tune and doesn't give credit to Y player - what can you do?
You can only point it out to the general public, which you did, and which is enough.
No need beating a dead horse 'ere.
Thanks for your input, very interesting and informative post. Perhaps if you read my post properly instead of jumping in to have a dig you may have understood what I was actually saying, unless you have something constructive to add keep your pathetic and meaningless comments to yourself!

Hey, no need to have a hissy fit here lass, I was just saying that no aid will make you faster on GT5 (apart from ABS 1 and precise input > ABS 10) apart from SRF, and active steering doesn't make you faster nor is faster but it just makes driving easier.
GTP_Penelope
Agree totally with this, its annoying to say the least when you see people above you in the rankings using TCS and ABS on 10...
If I read carefully...? Not sure what you meant back there but alright, I've posted a more elaborate version of what I wrote in my previous post so you can now take some time, read my post and post a more constructive response instead of calling me pathetic.
Cheers there.

Last edited:
You can't force your opinion into others, if a X player takes Y player's tune and doesn't give credit to Y player - what can you do?
You can only point it out to the general public, which you did, and which is enough.
No need beating a dead horse 'ere.

Not beating a dead horse. I was simply replying to you. Also, my original point was about taking someone elses tune and taking credit for it...tune stealing. Not so much about using someone's tune and not give credit to the original tuner for it, which would ne nice. My problem is when player A takes player B's tune and says this is my tune that I made, clearly stealing the tune and taking credit for it. That was my original arguement. Anyways, no need to carry this on any farther but I feel I have the right to explain myself to you since you seem to be misunderstanding my original complaint which was tune stealing. Lets put this past us now and get back on topic.

Last edited:

Report it If they attempt to pass the tune off as their own.
You will not knowingly post any material that is false, misleading, or inaccurate.

It's also very bad form not to give credit to the original tuner, even if you have tweaked it.

GTP_CargoRat and calico,
I hope this post settles your disagreement and therefore no further discussion is needed.

Thanks to the tunes, managed a 2.09.417 with the 2J and a 2.50.XXX with the honda....
but there are still some mistakes in my runs.....especially with the honda....dont know how its possible to drive 2.45.XXX

Thanks to the tunes, managed a 2.09.417 with the 2J and a 2.50.XXX with the honda....
but there are still some mistakes in my runs.....especially with the honda....dont know how its possible to drive 2.45.XXX

I'll tell you how those fast times are achieved. Suzuka is a very line specific track with all its twists and turns. You need to run the absolute perfect line for that track to get the best time. Furthermore, with such a low powered car, you really need to keep your speed and momentum up in the corners. Once you are able to do those things, your times will drop. Correct line with this car is the most important thing tho.

I'll tell you how those fast times are achieved. Suzuka is a very line specific track with all its twists and turns. You need to run the absolute perfect line for that track to get the best time. Furthermore, with such a low powered car, you really need to keep your speed and momentum up in the corners. Once you are able to do those things, your times will drop. Correct line with this car is the most important thing tho.

+1

You got to be really really smooth. Once that tiny little s800 starts to slide, you loose an awful lot of time. Steer as less as possible and use your throttle to steer. Stay a relax as possible, once your adrenalin stats to pump to fast, your gonna start pushing harder and harder and your lap times will drop. I'm not doing 45, but i'm coming close now. At first i never thought i would have made it in the 46. Mid 47 was my target, beat that by a second now.

+1

You got to be really really smooth. Once that tiny little s800 starts to slide, you loose an awful lot of time. Steer as less as possible and use your throttle to steer. Stay a relax as possible, once your adrenalin stats to pump to fast, your gonna start pushing harder and harder and your lap times will drop. I'm not doing 45, but i'm coming close now. At first i never thought i would have made it in the 46. Mid 47 was my target, beat that by a second now.

Awesome time.

Can you share your tune that you did the 46s with?

If you could,that would be great.

Would anyone be kind enough to have one of these Honda S cars on share and accept a friend request? I have not been seeing one in the UCD. Thought I had one but it's the race version. Thanks.

Awesome time.

Can you share your tune that you did the 46s with?

If you could,that would be great.

Thanks

I'm can't tune, so i always search for tunes on the net. Tried several, but this one suits me the best.

Don't know my gears and can't check them anymore. I'm leaving for holiday any minute. Sorry

So credits to the creator of the tune. Thanks for the tune Motor City Hami

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6223568#post6223568

turismoslayer
Would anyone be kind enough to have one of these Honda S cars on share and accept a friend request? I have not been seeing one in the UCD. Thought I had one but it's the race version. Thanks.

Sure. Mine is the s600, so if you looking for a record braker its not the one. But it did have me (awful driver :dopey: ) in the top 2000.

PSN -krenkme

I will try some new tunes found here tonight. My first experience with the S800 and my tunes was a total fail :)

In the other hand, my 2J without any tune was an easy gold... not for the Guiness Records, of course hahaha

MrGrado’s tune is all fine and good, but I’ve been enjoying developing my own. I've been doing 2.53.xx laptimes with the setup below - that's with many mistakes. A clean run should go at least 2 sek quicker. In good hands the setup should get you under 2.50 easily. Let me know how you go.

Honda S800
Ballast 200kg
Weight Distribution 50/50
Ride Height -10/-10
Spring rate 6.2/6.0
Damper ext. 3/5
Damper comp. 5/3
Antiroll 3/2
Camber 1.0/0.8
Toe 0/0.10
LSD
Initial Torque 20
Accel. Sens. 40
Braking Sens. 10
Brake balance 4/5
GEARBOX
1 = 5.071
2 = 4.095
3 = 2.952
4 = 2.344
5 = 1.919
Final = 3000
Max speed = 180 (bottom)
Note on adjusting gears.
Set gears to default. Shift final gear to 3000 – all the way to the left. Shift top speed to 180km/h. Test drive – observe gears through turns 3-8. You may need to lengthen gear 3 (shift to left a bit). Test gear 1 in the horseshoe turn – you may need to lengthen if you change down to first.

Krenkme's set-up got me under my target of 3.00 (thank you, sir) although I couldn't get the gear ratios to match. Maybe because I've got an S800 not a 500? Then, taking note of what a few others had said, I added a high rpm turbo and made up the difference with extra weight. That gained me a 2:54.5. Five seconds faster!

For the rainy one I've been trying a Honda Arta NSX 06 with full downforce and power-limited. It's still a bit slippery though. Only managed silver so far and thinking of giving in and putting TC on.

Used a s800 for a 2.52 run.. Good enough for p661
Used a 2j :( for a 2.11 run... Good enough for p289

Not the best driver around mind you... I'll be putting them on share tonight so if anyone wants them for a spin send me a FR

Used a s800 for a 2.52 run.. Good enough for p661
Used a 2j :( for a 2.11 run... Good enough for p289

Not the best driver around mind you... I'll be putting them on share tonight so if anyone wants them for a spin send me a FR

I'll try your 2j later tonight, mine didn't get me under 2:15:xxx. I'd like to see your setup. :)

Last night I has used the "UrieHusky" setup in my S600 with good results (enough for an easy gold).
Seeing the leaders in S800 I switch, full weight reduction, engine stage 3, add ballast until PPR drops to 350, then change weight balance to 60-40, and set the gear ratios and suspension settings from original "UrieHusky" for S600... well, I must admit it: my best TT overall :) 1450th with 2:55:dont-remember :)

Must try harder, and later the 2J. Thanks for share setups!

whats the best way to set the 2j 70 is it min power less weight or max power more weight???????
My first tt in the 2j 70 its only got 3 gears omg???????????

in running 2.09.5 miles off :(

Back