TT #44 350PP Honda S Suzuka / 550pp Suzuka Wet

• Thread starter Doodle
  • 236 comments
@ UrieHusky: Unless your name is MrGrado, you did not come up with this tune, he did as it came from his tuning garage here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6216093#post6216093

You should not take credit for someone elses work, its unethical in the tuning community. If you use someone elses tune, you need to give them proper credit. You did not come up with this tune.

Used the tune that was posted by Husky.

Dropped the ride height to -17mm all round and upped the spring rates by about 1.5 F and R-good enough for a 2.48.

Thanks 👍

EDIT:I used an S800 '66

Last edited:
:lol: Busted!!!

Yea, it really grinds my gears when people try to claim other peoples hard work as their own. I hate that crap. If you use or post onother persons tune, proper credit should always be given.

yea that worked lovely thanx 4 the tune fella

What tune are you using as the only tune I see posted has been for the Honda, not the 2J. Am I missing something or did you just use the Honda tune on your 2J, lol.

no worries i got to now one max out and that 1 for wet race lol

Thats cool. I've got 6 of them, lol. One has over 60,000 miles with no oil change....ever, lol. Two others are 0/0/0 and the rest are of various PP settings. Guess I'm like the Donald Trump of the 2J, lol.

GTP_CargoRat
Thats cool. I've got 6 of them, lol. One has over 60,000 miles with no oil change....ever, lol. Two others are 0/0/0 and the rest are of various PP settings. Guess I'm like the Donald Trump of the 2J, lol.

6 lol I like it, but since my corrupted file happened I only have 1 ;)

S800 was fun, Didn't realise I had 6 of them... eek. Took 2 laps to get the gold. One lap to get the tyres warm and work out just how long and deep you can go. Then another to get the smooth lap.

Dream the Impossible dream - shame it wasn't at Motegi.

1960's Dr Evil will get paid it seems.

The Wet Race car event... My car list jumped out with my Standard Garaiya...
I had used it in an Aspec GT500 race yonks ago so knew it was tight in wet conditions.

Took to the track but the car felt a bit more alive than usual, locking up into turns and getting out of shape with full warp drive enabled. Took me 6 laps to creep under the Gold Time, had a few *just* off track moments (Degner2, Turn1, Casio Triangle.) which got me red laps, But no impacts or digging sand. Kept plugging along, keeping the tyres warm. And just edged the time.

It was a shame to see alot of Chaparral's at the top of the board...

Ryk
S800 was fun, Didn't realise I had 6 of them... eek. Took 2 laps to get the gold. One lap to get the tyres warm and work out just how long and deep you can go. Then another to get the smooth lap.

I had used it in an Aspec GT500 race yonks ago so knew it was tight in wet conditions.

Took to the track but the car felt a bit more alive than usual, locking up into turns and getting out of shape with full warp drive enabled. Took me 6 laps to creep under the Gold Time, had a few *just* off track moments (Degner2, Turn1, Casio Triangle.) which got me red laps, But no impacts or digging sand. Kept plugging along, keeping the tyres warm. And just edged the time.

I used the 2J, ( I know, sorry. The night is young!) however, braking in a straight line as I approached turn 1, the car would pull to the right - as if the left front brake caliper had jammed on!!! I agree - more alive than usual! Same thing happened at the top of the circuit too, before the back straight! Where's the brake service option?:scared:

Evo IX RM'd is a bit of fun on the wet Suzuka course, first lap out was 2.5seconds off the gold.

The 350PP one is a very nice combo. Is gonna be a very competitive one. Already a bit :nervous: for the lap times when all the big shots has run this one.

For the record, I did not "steal" this tune from anybody. I worked on it myself.

If it happens to hold similarities to another tune it is nothing more than coincidence.

Quite frankly I'm insulted and actually genuinely hurt by the accusation. I've been working my ass off learning how to tune, I post a tune and I get accused of theft. Dunno why I bothered.

I'm not taking sides in this argument, but it says it was last edited by him early this morning.

Yea my fault, I thought it said pm, not am. At any rate, his tune is almost a carbon copy of MrGrados tune minus a LSD setting which onl one number off and a few of the gear settings. Sorry, but thats just more than coincedence.

These events are starting to really fry my sweed now :ouch:I mean they could have chose something better than the Honda S series, I find that the S600 and the S800 are two cars that are impossible to drift maybe some of you will disagree. I just had enough of these pointless events to be honest. :banghead:

These events are starting to really fry my sweed now :ouch:I mean they could have chose something better than the Honda S series, I find that the S600 and the S800 are two cars that are impossible to drift maybe some of you will disagree. I just had enough of these pointless events to be honest. :banghead:

Why are you trying to drift.

Did you mean to post here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=263540

This is the tune I used for the 350PP Suzuka circuit TT, I felt I could have done it easily with default settings but I wanted to try my hand at tuning for once.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Vehicle

Honda S600 '64

--Parts--

Stage 3 Weight Reduction.
Window Weight Reduction.
Rigidity Improvement

Engine tuning Stage 1
Sports ECU

Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust

Fully Customisable Transmission

Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-racing
Fully Customisable LSD
Carbon Propeller Shaft

Comfort Medium tread

--Tuning--

Transmission
1st gear: 5.690 2nd Gear: 3.829
3rd Gear: 3.281 4th Gear: 2.593
5th Gear: 2.072

Final Gear: 3.150
Max Speed: 180 KM/h

LSD

Initial Torque: 15
Acceleration Sensitivity: 35
Braking Sensitivity: 28

Suspension

-8 Ride Height Adjustment -9 1.8 Camber Angle (-) 1.8
6.3 Spring Rate 5.6 0.00 Toe Angle 0.00
7 Dampers (Extension) 8
6 Dampers (Compression) 7
6 Anti-roll Bars 6

Brakes

5 Brake Balance 5 (Default)

--------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this helps

Great Job, i used this settings with toe angle + 0,20 and +0,20

better my time 2.59'xxx to 2.54 xxx

thanks a lot

Ryk

Impressive getting gold with garaiya. I tried it and it's tough getting it to behave. S800 got gold on 3rd lap out.
Wonder who will be the GT5 rain master in the leader board.

Honda s500 '63

suzukacircuit1z.jpg

Found in the Used Car Dealership

86bhp
350pp
60 ft. lb. @5700 RPM of torque
weight 690 Kg

parts

Auto
Engine Overhaul
Paint - Smoke Black
weight Reduction
Stage 3
Window
Engine
Stage 3
Intake
Stock
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
None
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Comfort Med. (C2)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Weight Adjustment - 79 @ 0
LSD- 18/22/10

GearingIn this order please
Reset to Default
Top Speed - 93
1st - 6.495
2nd - 4.875
3rd - 3.720
4th - 2.925
5th - 2.315
Final - 2.660
Adjust for speed using final gear

Ride Hight - Front: -20 Rear: 0
Spring Rate- Front: 5.7 Rear: 4.3
Extention- Front: 6 Rear: 4
Compression- Front: 2 Rear: 4
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 5 Rear: 4
Camber- Front: 1.5 Rear: 2.2
Toe Angle- Front: -0.16 Rear: 0.08
Brakes- Front: 5 Rear: 3

TUNER NOTES -
Made to run Suzuka in the 350pp/C2 time trial... so you know I had to tune it :D. In my hands (and those that have seen me drive, I'm awful) this car can run a lap in under 3:00.00. Hope you like :dopey:

Back