::::: World Super GT Championship - [Thread 5 Closed] :::::

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 1,001 comments

Q1: Season Car choice? / Q2: Should we run another Preseason race? **2 votes only!**

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can drive in any Car/Class you want. What you race in the Season Opener will be your Car/Class for the rest of the schedule.

Qualifying Update: Page 1, Post 1.

Only about 8 people so far has submitted. Im sure a lot of people are still holding back until the last minute.

Reminder: We will go away with Lap Submissions for next week. We will do 'Live Qualifying' instead.

My Lexus is at 504hp now after a hell of a lot of practice, whether this a full break-in I do not know, but I've been driving it for a long time so I'd expect it to be something like this.

My Qualifying Lap Submission

PSN: boltzz_
Car: Nissan Xanavi Nismo Z
Class: GT500
Lap Time: 1:57.476

Last edited:
My Lexus is at 504hp now after a hell of a lot of practice, whether this a full break-in I do not know, but I've been driving it for a long time so I'd expect it to be something like this.
I have a Lexus Sc430 just oil changed and I can see 499hp..whitout break-in..

After seeing your video:

Talking about corvette's, was at our local hero the exhaust tuner just yesterday to have something fixed on my EP3 and look what he had standing, send to fit exhaust work from America: CR6 Factory car, brutal machines !

19012011386-1.jpg

I was going to run in the Lexus, but with it being over a second of the pace, I'm not really sure I want to.

Anyway, I should be submitting my time soon. 👍

Should submit my lap I guess. Took ages to upload last night, literally hours upon hours, crap net sucks. Therefore don't think I'll bother trying to get a quicker lap if it's going to take me all night to upload it again, sigh!

Anyway, it's good enough :) - few places I could improve like at the hairpin, corner before the chicane and at the chicane, but was only aiming for a 2:01 anyway, was happy once I got that.

PSN: Moieman
Car: RE Amemiya Asparadrink RX7
Class: GT300
Lap Time: 2:01.729

Skip to about 0:50 for the actual lap - yes it took that long to load...

Should submit my lap I guess. Took ages to upload last night, literally hours upon hours, crap net sucks. Therefore don't think I'll bother trying to get a quicker lap if it's going to take me all night to upload it again, sigh!

Anyway, it's good enough :) - few places I could improve like at the hairpin, corner before the chicane and at the chicane, but was only aiming for a 2:01 anyway, was happy once I got that.

very nice lap, clean!

Clean 👍

Well i can't make it this week.
I had time for about 6 laps all week:P
And dont have time today either.
So i will be back next week , Live qualifying sounds fun 👍

I tested today the difference when using SRF and/or Rigidity Improvement.The track was again Deep Forest. I used the Lexus Weds Sport IS 350 ´08, with 328 hp / 1150kg.Every setting was on default, except transmission and brakes.I used Racing Hard tires. I drove 10 laps on each setup to get the test as accurate as possible. So here´s the times:

Stock.......................1´16.373
Rigidity Imp..............1´16.007...-0.366
Stock + SRF..............1´15.583...-0.790
Rigidity Imp + SRF.....1´15.300...-1.073

When the Q-session goes online the possibility to use SRF
will be eliminated, but how can You control who´s using the
Rigidity Improvement, which on a longer track easily will
improve Your laptime by min 0.5 sec.

What is the reason that its not allowed? I´m sure that there
always will be people cheating if You give them the possibility.

EDIT: It makes You also to own 2 similar cars when its banned. 1 for this series and a second one for normal Online racing.Because once U installed Rigidity Improvement , You cannot uninstall it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Watched GTP_Aderrrm`s lap. I found it dirty(cut in corner 15).But maybe someone else should check it also, because he think its clean.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

My own official quali lap:

PSN: eppe00
Car: Amemiya Asparadrink RX-7
Lap Time: 2´04.670

Open for review and validation, file below:

Attachments

• PS3.rar
    328.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I have my lap ready to submission. Uploading to Youtube now.

One thing i must say. For some reason the replay file became corrupt, so it's missing the last 2 thousands of seconds. But i think the video is proof enough of the lap. If you want me to post the file tell me.

PSN: KamyKaze1098
Car: Xanavi Nismo GT-R '08
Class: GT 500 (This week)
Lap Time: 1:56.965

Youtube video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2SSo9-UqPU

Last edited:
Well andil....

I don't now about that chicane. :confused:

If you pause it at 2:34, I've got 2 wheels on the red/white kerb, (well, the front wheel is in the air but still hovering over the kerb :P) can upload a photomode pic later if it's needed, but already checked that since I know it was close :)

If you pause it at 2:34, I've got 2 wheels on the red/white kerb, (well, the front wheel is in the air but still hovering over the kerb :P) can upload a photomode pic later if it's needed, but already checked that since I know it was close :)

Ok. My bad.

I was using the white line as a limit. But i think we need to count with the curb.

I don't now.

I think we need Masi to clear things up.

ive just got in from work, gunna turn playstation on and try and improve my times il post later....

plus i enjoyed last night had a great final race, for some reason i was on fire lol

The rule for the chicane are that always two wheels on the curb..nothing about white line.
The curb is a parts of the track..:)

Last edited:
U are definetetly on the carb, for me your lap is clean 👍

Damn, think I'm gonna be in D2 this week - so many in the 1:56.9s...I wish I had time to work on my lap a bit more! lol

PSN: Sincx
Car: Takata Dome NSX
Class: GT500
Lap Time: 1:55.949

As said gooing to stick with the Honda NSX.
So did quick few laps today and not happy with the lap at all but will have to do. Especially first sector there is so much room for improvement but meh, can't seem to nail it :crazy:
Going into the 2nd corner and coming out of the 4th and 6th corner I messed up completly as you will see.

Youtube video:

Replayfile:

Attachments

• Sincx_NSX_Ring.rar
    308.3 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back