WSCC - Wednesday - Lexus IS-F RM Japan Cup - Sign-up open

• Thread starter turbogeit
  • 149 comments
turbogeit
picture.php

WSCC - Lexus IS-F RM Japan Cup – Wednesday

On Wednesday WSCC offers you a 3 races championship with the Lexus IS-F RM in a GT3 configuration, that means:

all modifications allowed – power limited to 483 HP - 1185 kg - hard race tyres

tokyor246e.jpg

Take a look at WSCC-races at the WSCC-youtube channel

Season start: Wednesday June 29th : Tokyo

picture.php

Regulations

- race length: close to 40 minutes
- all assists off, except driving line and ABS
- penalty: Weak
- mechanical damage: Low
- grid order: fastest first - rolling start (see below)
- no boost
- race finish delay: max allowed
- Track edge/wet track traction: Real
- tyres: hard race tyres
- 1 mandatory pit stop (don’t forget!)

tokyor2461d.jpg

Qualifying procedure
- Qualifying starts 10 minutes before the races (with a countdown).
- Visibility check before start of qualifying. Drivers that cannot see all other drivers must quit, restart PSN, clear their cache and enter again.
- Once qualifying started, nobody leaves the track (do not go to lounge or pits by exit button)
- If you leave the track, you loose your grid position: obligation to close up at the back of the field at exit of turn 1.

Rolling start

Race starts with a warming-up lap on 1 row in qualifying order. Pole-position determines the pace.
Overtaking is allowed at the exit of turn 1 of lap 2 (first real race lap).
Too early overtaking: 30 seconds penalty.

Points System:

15-12-10-8-7-6-5-4-3-2 and 1 point for all drivers who continue until the end of the race

(no points for those who park their car in the pits or a the side of the track before the end)

Time schedule & Calendar :

Not sure about the hour? Check your time-zone

This is a race with qualifying and visibility check, everybody must be there 15 minutes before starting hour

Room open : 8:30pm UK/9:30pm CET/3:30 EST – Race start: 9pm UK/10pm CET / 4pm EST
(don't forget: daylight savings : London = GMT+1)

Week 1 : June 29th – Tokyo
Week 2 : July 6th – Fuji GT
Week 3 : July 13th - Suzuka

Season – Prizes

Season winner will receive the title of WSCC Lexus IS-F RM Japan Cup Champion, and a 900.000 Cr. Premium car of his choice
2nd place will receive a 500.00 Cr. Premium car of his choice
3rd place will receive a 250.000 Cr. Premium car of his choice

Sign-up

To participate in this series, post your GTP-name and PSN-username on this thread. Please specify the number you want for your car and the color.

If you are not yet a WSCC-member, you will get an invitation to join our WSCC-Social club space.

tokyor2462a.jpg

Racing rules and treatment of race incidents

We apply the general OLR-rules that you can find here. To put it simply: behave in the races as if you were in a real world car race.
Car contact incidents are part of racing and will always happen. Nobody is perfect.
Everybody makes involuntary driving errors. The important thing is to stay fair.

Here is the procedure to follow in case of an important incident:
-In case of an incident, always first look at the replay
- If after seeing the replay, you still think another driver has disadvantaged you, first contact him by PM.
- If that does not permit to resolve the incident, send a PM to the race steward (host).
- Steward will review the replay and if necessary take a race-decision.
- Never accuse another driver publicly, it is forbidden by WSCC and GTP-policy and can lead to definitive exclusion.

Need a car for a race?

Don’t worry if you don’t have the cars for WSCC-races: our members help each other to get the cars needed by a WSCC car exchange thread on our private social club space.
Before accessing to the car exchange thread, you must first accept the club invitation

In order to keep informed of all changes and practical information,
please follow on the forum the information updates and recent news of the races you signed-up for,
using the the thread tools (subscription).

Members signed-up

turbogeit - #12 - yellow
cobrius - #64 - ascari red pearl
joao71 -
id_racing - #19 - Storm titanium metallic
mindlessriff - #56 Dark Red with chrome rims
Dragonistic - #46 red with black wheels
gator of kana - PSN japan_gator - #47 Crystal Topaz
Joshua1994 - #17
somebodysb2 - PSN I3ertram - #8
sugarglider661 - PSN neptune 35 - #92 - chili red
boshuter - #13
aceboy127 - #27
johnboy1112 - #89 silver
turbonutter69 - PSN R620Turbo - #69 - Super bright yellow
Learningcurves - PSN zwyatt - #33
demonblade - GTP_demonblade - #46 white
S4-marsh - #3
GT5-fan - PSN excistor - black
Lord Voldemort - PSN lvoldemort666 - #66 - Nero Noctis
Christhedude - PSN GTP_Chris - #26

The Japan Cup takes place in Turbogeit's lounge. You'll receive a friend request once signed-up.

More information about WSCC? Go to our Main Page-thread

Last edited:
Race 1: Tokyo - 25 laps

1. Dragonistic (15)
2. japan_gator (12) at 26.4
3. R620turbo (10) at 31.2
4. boshuter (8) at 1:01
5. Cobrius (7) at 1:13
6. Turbogeit (6) at 1:17
7. aceboy127 (5) at 1:24
8. GTP_demonblade (4) at 1:27
9. ID_racing (3) at 1:52
10. MindlessRiff (2) at 2:52
DNF S4-marsh

Last edited:
Oh I'm not saying you're copying us. Just saw a new series for the IS-F RM and it brought back some good memories is all.

No harm done. 👍

Oh I'm not saying you're copying us. Just saw a new series for the IS-F RM and it brought back some good memories is all.

No harm done. 👍

Thanks. I must say I was a little bit embarrassed by the fact there was already such a series. If Polyphony gave us more RMs, and race car types, it would be much easier to propose series which had not yet been proposed.

And don't hesitate to join us.

Fairly likely to join here as well, but I will test drive the ISF first before I commit 👍.

Quick question, is use of the power limiter allowed to meet the restriction? I.E. will people be allowed to over modify the car and then bringing it pack to get a smooth power curve? Or is this the max for the ISF/default for a run in RM?

as above :) are we allowed to request this car from the car request page on wscc?

You can buy it in the new car dealer and race mod it at GTAuto for a couple hundred thousand in total.

I'll sign up anyway :) not sure if I can make the first race but I'll give it a go anyways. Number 56, colour undecided as of yet!

Fairly likely to join here as well, but I will test drive the ISF first before I commit 👍.

Quick question, is use of the power limiter allowed to meet the restriction? I.E. will people be allowed to over modify the car and then bringing it pack to get a smooth power curve? Or is this the max for the ISF/default for a run in RM?

You max it out and then you limit the power with the power limiter.

Just bought and painted mine - Storm Titanium Metallic, sounds really great, but is a bit boring...number is #19.

You max it out and then you limit the power with the power limiter.

Done and done 👍 just wanted to make sure so I didn't leave myself at a disadvantage.

Can I reserve #46 and 47 for my friend as well? Will confirm my participation tomorrow just wanna double check they still want to enter before deciding if I will also.

Last edited:
Done and done 👍 just wanted to make sure so I didn't leave myself at a disadvantage.

Can I reserve #46 and 47 for my friend as well? Will confirm my participation tomorrow just wanna double check they still want to enter before deciding if I will also.

OK, who is your friend?

Hello, I'm a friend of Dragonistic that wanted to do this event. So I'm here to confirm I am willing to enter.

Car color: Crystal Topaz Pearlscent from TVR
Wheel color: Flip Flop Yellow from TVR
Car Number: 47
PSN ID: japan_gator

Sign-up list updated.

Club invitation sent to gator of kana PSN japan_gator. Welcome to WSCC, FR will follow

I would love to join, but unfortunately it is too early for me as i'm otherwise occupied until 23.00 CET.

Back