Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.07 Now Available: Tire and Progression Bugs Addressed

• Thread starter Famine
  • 2,149 comments
Incase you guys are not fully up to speed. Patch 1.07 is cancelled. The servers will be back after 1.08 is ready, whenever that will be.

A lot of accounts got corrupted during patch 1.06 including mine making the game impossible to continue without a complete game crash and no further way to play the game on that psn account ever again. I believe 1.07 didn't address the server side corruption and was cancelled. This may take days to get 1.08 ready.

Don't forgot to give it to them on social media until the micro transactions are removed from the game. We will readily above that as a unit. Keep AAA gaming real and don't pay for a game twice.

Last edited:
Snapped this before it went down again suddenly. Seriously what were they thinking...

Attachments

• DSC_2259.JPG
    DSC_2259.JPG
    162 KB · Views: 20
Incase you guys are not fully up to speed. Patch 1.07 is cancelled. The servers will be back after 1.08 is ready, whenever that will be.

A lot of accounts got corrupted during patch 1.06 including mine making the game impossible to continue without a complete game crash and no further way to play the game on that psn account ever again. I believe 1.07 didn't address the server side corruption and was cancelled. This may take days to get 1.08 ready.
Got the link to that news?

I mean, I am actually having fun with the game, I wouldn't want to refund it. I don't see myself ever supporting Polyphony again though.
Yeah I agree, it’s a tough one.. I remember seeing the trailers for gt7 and being really hyped for it.. actually made me TRY to get the ps5 and then I actually did.. then the wait for gt7 felt like a life time.. and I’ve not had a gt game for a hell of a long time and this is just a huge let down.. still fun and love the graphics just no where near as good as it could be 😞

I stopped grinding the other night because I was getting so sick of trying to build up 12 million in credits for the rare car.. I will NEVER buy a MTX for Gran Tursimo but I went to the PS Store just to see what the price was. 20 dollars for 2 million credits. Does PD really think I'd spend $120 real dollars to unlock a single car in their videogame??? My gosh the fun of grinding for cars has been absolutely RUINED in this game. This is so beyond disappointing. I can't respect PD and Sony after this fiasco of lowering the payouts even more to try to get me to spend money. It's not happening. In fact it's making me not want to play your stupid game anymore. I love Gran Tursimo and this just hurts...

No, because some fool at Sony has made the decision to make an always-online game.

I am expecting a clear statement from Sony/PD, that this person will be fired until tomorrow.
This person will likely receive a promotion and/or bonus, sadly.

We all knew that was a terrible idea. In a way this was the greatest thing that could ever happen to highlight why no game should ever do that. And also that the ps5 needs USB backup for game saves.
Like they would give a **** and change the entire system now. Everyone knows what problems this can bring us. I personally don't have a problem with such issues... I can live a day without a videogame, but problem is patch 1.07 won't change anything besides some bugs that they brought in with 1.06...so....wheather servers are on or not, I don't see content 😂

No they did not, please stop making ridiculous assumptions like this when higher ups at Sony are most likely asking them to do this
?

Of course it was a deliberate decision to bring MTX in the game and to nerf the credits with 1.07.

Sony is boss and tells PD what to do and how to earn money - not the other way around.

Seems like Karma that this patch now failed.

Last edited:
what a shame that there is no way to play local without the servers.
Honestly, at this point I'm about ready to seek help from the Emulation community. GT5 had the best online community as far as I'm aware, and the RPCS3 guys have made tremendous strides in reverse-engineering their own online service implementation for a few games in the last year - maybe they could spend some time resurrecting GT5.

Last edited:
Back