GTP IndyCar S2 | Champions - TomMcD & Team Penske! | Awards Announced!

• Thread starter Tom.
  • 2,234 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get awful numbers I'll knock Daytona RC off the calendar and postpone the race to next week. We'll see who's in the lounge later, I'd say less than 8 is not worth it.

If we get awful numbers I'll knock Daytona RC off the calendar and postpone the race to next week. We'll see who's in the lounge later, I'd say less than 8 is not worth it.

ok, change of plan. door broke on the motorhome so i leave tomorrow morning instead. looks like i can race tonight :D. better get practising...

Oh don't call it off, I'm finally confident about something for once..

Boo, I'd prefer to skip Madrid if we postpone a week ;)

If the turnout's bad I guess we could have an extended Motegi test session to work out specs for next season's races etc. and have a few small practice races.

If we get 8, which we should, we'll race. If not, we'll do Madrid next week.

EDIT: Yeah, Joe.

Okay so there's Me, Tom, Joe, Knelly, neljack, gokartman and Fraiser that I can think of who will be there tonight. Did I miss anyone?

Well we all know he probably won't, akmuq is in France..

Nope, don't really PM the guys that quali'd for the 500 as they wanted to run the ovals mainly.

I'm going to have to miss this race, there is a huge storm right now and I am not risking using my ps3 in it.

Really sorry for quitting out guys. Just wasn't a good night for me to be racing around a Franck like this. Apologies for letting Joe and Penske down but I was always going to finish last anyway.

Good racing guys.

Last 3 results, 1st, 2nd and 2nd. Got to say I'm well happy.

With our worst result removed, me and Tom are now equal on points. I think I'm still 1st though because I've had 1 more win than him.

That has come as a surprise to me, I believe I am only 28 points behind Knelly now with our worst results removed.

Was a good race regardless of the low turnout, tables up soon 👍

EDIT:

QRIoih.png

3mQqIh.png

yKhkk.jpg

1st (Centre) - Tom
2nd (Right) - Matty
3rd (Left) - Joe

Last edited:
Was that the first ever race in this series without any cautions? :dopey:

I think it was because Cowboys wasn't there..

/flamesuit

I can't believe I was on hards, was in 4th but... when I pitted I cocked it up and left hards on the front and put softs on the rear...so I pitted the same lap again to do softs all around, but by that time I was a lap behind everyone and was basically alone, toyed with neljack a bit toward the end of the race but didn't want to pass him, his tires were going off I think because he pitted. Then got lapped by Joe and tried to keep pace with him, got a knock on the door with one lap to go but even in last place I finished that last lap :)

loved driving this track so I could care less about my position (not entirely true :)). What happened to you kartman?

Yeah was great stuff guys 👍

Im a bit of an idiot though I havent realised this before, Im going to miss next weeks race as Im heading up to Silverstone that day for qualifying on the next :P

Yeah was great stuff guys 👍

Im a bit of an idiot though I havent realised this before, Im going to miss next weeks race as Im heading up to Silverstone that day for qualifying on the next :P

Lucky 🤬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back