GTP NASCAR Nationwide Series // Season Report/Points // Champions!

• Thread starter Chqr
  • 1,868 comments

Should we race at SSRX this season?

• Yes

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hendrick, Ford, and Red Bull are all one driver short at the moment.

wSrqU.jpg

12. #83 - Amp_88_jr (disconnect)
13. #14 - damagenano (disconnect)
14. #43 - james6653 (did not start)

Last edited:
Trynor
Carbon
Cowboy
Fastfox
D4VLY
Redpartyhat
Smuffy
Racefan
Jakob
Nater
Jtsharkin

Damage (DNF)
James (DNS)
Amp up (DNF)

Tree'd.

Cowboys965
Trynor
Carbon
Cowboy
Fastfox
D4VLY
Redpartyhat
Smuffy
Racefan
Jakob
Nater
Jtsharkin

Damage (DNF)
James (DNS)
Amp up (DNF)

Tree'd.

I just wanna say im sorry to my team

Red Bull has come to terms with the release of jazza96uk. I will be looking for a full time driver to replace him this week. We wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors.

You'd better hope somebody else saved the replay cos' I think Drop has enough on his hands with all the Monza reviewing. Doing this as well would be a ridiculous amount of work.

TomMcD
You'd better hope somebody else saved the replay cos' I think Drop has enough on his hands with all the Monza reviewing. Doing this as well would be a ridiculous amount of work.

I've got the replay if anything specific needs to be checked.

I got disconnected for the first time since early 2011, but that's beside the point. I would like to apologize to a couple people i got into while racing for position. I'm hopeful next week will be a better race for those of us @ Team Red Bull.

12. #83 - Amp_88_jr (disconnect)

Damage (DNF)
James (DNS)
Amp (DNF)

Fixed. I try not to be associated with the AMP_UP_RCN groups of racers who most people dislike.

Hi there, I've been deliberately kicked from the Sprint Cup thread so i join this one :joke:

Well, just want to know if there's a place for me here guys please ;)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6709919#post6709919

The Sprint Cup All-Star race information post has been updated with a few changes.

1. MULE_9242 has moved from the Open Qualifying race to the Main Event race following his Sprint Cup win at Monza. The Main Event race will now have 12 drivers instead of 11.

2. To help offset the loss of Mule in the Open race, the number of transfer spots from the Nationwide Elimination race to the Open Qualifying race has been increased. The original number of 6 transfer spots is now up to 8 transfer spots, for a total of 14 drivers starting in the Open race. The top eight finishing Nationwide drivers will move on to race in the Open Qualifying race, where the top four drivers will advance to the Main Event.

3. The entry list has been updated for the Nationwide race, owing to the recent driver change at Red Bull Racing's Nationwide team.

Red Bull would like to officially welcome the newest full time Nationwide series driver, GTP_Litchi. He'll race in all upcoming races for Red Bull in a silver 2011 #83 car.

I will take control of the 3rd Red Bull car for this Saturdays race at Daytona in order to help Litchi get acclimated to oval racing. Left Turn, as per prior agreement will drive the 2nd Red Bull.

Laps led at Madrid (according to my calculations at least):

Carbonox 1-17, 27-33 (24)
Trynor 18-24, 34-50 (24)
Fastfox 25-26 (2)

MÜLE_9242;6968146
Red Bull would like to officially welcome the newest full time Nationwide series driver, GTP_Litchi. He'll race in all upcoming races for Red Bull in a silver 2011 #83 car.

I will take control of the 3rd Red Bull car for this Saturdays race at Daytona in order to help Litchi get acclimated to oval racing. Left Turn, as per prior agreement will drive the 2nd Red Bull.

I am still not allow to race at Daytona? Because I am at Sc all star race

Last edited:
Laps led at Madrid (according to my calculations at least):

Carbonox 1-17, 27-33 (24)
Trynor 18-24, 34-50 (24)
Fastfox 25-26 (2)

Does this sound right with everyone else?

I'm inclined to get some standings up asap and work from there. Any incidents will be reviewed in the report.

Chqr
Does this sound right with everyone else?

I'm inclined to get some standings up asap and work from there. Any incidents will be reviewed in the report.

I'm watching now, but can't fast forward. I only need to get to where carbon pits the second time, as trynor definitely never lost the lead after that.

Carb 1-17 (17)
Trynor 18-23 (6)
FastFox 24-25 (2)
Carb 26-33 (8)
Trynor 34-50 (17)

Pole: Carbon - 50.063, I think
Fast lap: FastFox - 50.018, lap 33

Last edited:
Back