GTP NASCAR Nationwide Series // Season Report/Points // Champions!

• Thread starter Chqr
  • 1,868 comments

Should we race at SSRX this season?

• Yes

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll pick up a #43, either? Got your setup 👍

EDIT: Scratch that, there is only one 2010 #43 :dunce:

Last edited:
As crazy knows, I won’t be racing today because of a Birthday Party which runs from 5pm-9pm.
Good luck Carb and Chqr and who fills in for me! 👍

Also do we do the 1/3 points thing or is that just the cup?

smuffyatfcp
As crazy knows, I won’t be racing today because of a Birthday Party which runs from 5pm-9pm.
Good luck Carb and Chqr and who fills in for me! 👍

Also do we do the 1/3 points thing or is that just the cup?

Substitute points is only for the Sprint Cup. You'll be able to drop your two worst results from races 1-11. You'll be fine as long as you make the rest of the races.

None of the RWR team are able to race today, so it will just be me and Tom trying to get us some good team points.

None of the RWR team are able to race today, so it will just be me and Tom trying to get us some good team points.

I had my doubts about our line up from day 1 to be honest. Oh well, can't be helped I suppose.

Let's go get 'em today mate 👍

I had my doubts about our line up from day 1 to be honest. Oh well, can't be helped I suppose.

Let's go get 'em today mate 👍

Jt has been called into work, racefan is out of town for the weekend, and James has final practice for dirt track racing (irl).

I'll be joining the room once I've watched the F1 qualifying highlights on BBC1, so I should be on about 5-10 minutes before our qualifying starts.

Jt has been called into work, racefan is out of town for the weekend, and James has final practice for dirt track racing (irl).

I'll be joining the room once I've watched the F1 qualifying highlights on BBC1, so I should be on about 5-10 minutes before our qualifying starts.

Ah, that's a very unlucky coincidence. I am in the mood for racing though, so I'm pretty glad about it, should be good fun.

Same, just watching Q3 and got some English coursework to look at 👍

Ah, that's a very unlucky coincidence. I am in the mood for racing though, so I'm pretty glad about it, should be good fun.

Same, just watching Q3 and got some English coursework to look at 👍

Hopefully we'll have a race where we don't crash for once. In the pre-season and the 300 we had accidents. Due to you having to pit near the end of the 300 after getting hit by DaveMay, I upped the aero slightly so the tyres last a bit more and you'd be able to not pit if that happened again.

Last edited:
MÜLE_9242;6995513
We've got possible PSN issues going on right now.

Sheesh...

Would be beneficial for RCR at least if the race had to be left for next week, so I don't really mind though...

EDIT: That was that.

1472 - 6399 - 8494 - 1420 - 0522

Clear your cache before you enter.

Mics are on if you so wish to you use them.

Qualifying in 24 minutes as of this post.

"Entry was refused due to network incompatibility with the room owner."

That's strange cause I'm used to host rooms of PURE Series and there's no problem with my own connection...
And your room has 4/5 stars and no bar. Is it normal?

EDIT: Ok, i'm in since chqr isn't the host....

"Entry was refused due to network incompatibility with the room owner."

That's strange cause I'm used to host rooms of PURE Series and there's no problem with my own connection...
And your room has 4/5 stars and no bar. Is it normal?

Tom's now owner so try now.

FastFox said he is also running a little late. If you guys could wait an extra few minutes or so before starting the race, that would be greatly appreciated.

Back