GTP NASCAR Nationwide Series // Season Report/Points // Champions!

• Thread starter Chqr
  • 1,868 comments

Should we race at SSRX this season?

• Yes

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here are the current standings if you drop everyone's worst two results:

smuffyatfcp: 69 points (dropping 0, 0)
Carbonox: 62 points (dropping 12, 11)
TRYNOR88: 59 points (dropping 7, 0)
Cowboys965: 56 points (dropping 11, 0)
Nater_Racing21: 45 points (dropping 0, 0)
D4LVY: 42 points (dropping 5, 0)
FastFox400: 37 points (dropping 0, 0)
Chqr: 27 points (dropping 0, 0)
DamageNano: 26 points (dropping 0, 0)
F_Filipe: 18 points (dropping 0, 0)
Jakob_Nascar88: 18 points (dropping 0, 0)
RaceFan78: 17 points (dropping 0, 0)
GTP_Litchi: 16 points (dropping 0, 0)
jtsharkin9: 14 points (dropping 0, 0)
DaveMay96: 10 points (dropping 0, 0)
amp_88_jr: 10 points (dropping 0, 0)
james6653: 9 points (dropping 0, 0)
jazza96uk: 6 points (dropping 0, 0)
harrypayne: 4 points (dropping 0, 0)

MÜLE_9242;6996060
Great job litchi for finishing 3rd!

Thanks 👍

We tried to do our plan but amp has been respawned in the pit so we couldn't create a gap with the pack :(

It was my first race in a NASCAR series. So firstly I observed other drivers. the team work wasn't a big deal in the 10 first laps cause our main job was to stay in the pack an no crash. Then, I had some difficulties to keep my line in the corners(sorry for that Steve)

White flag: wow, this is really impressive how guys manage to overtake on the outside. I lost 5 places in 3 secs... But I know Steve as a very good pusher and he done a great job in the opposite straight. And he given me the 3rd place. Thanks for your job RBR, great race!!! 👍

EDIT: Is it me on the Victory Lane since Joe and Tom are not eligible for points in Nationwide?

Last edited:
Noticed a mistake with amp_88_jr's results. You earned 9 points last night buddy. Updated standings coming this weekend. I think Niop should be back this Sunday so all of our problems could probably be gone with lag and the Litchi and I connection issues. I'm 99% it was all my fault as I was struggling as hell last night but I changed router and no DC.

Noticed a mistake with amp_88_jr's results. You earned 9 points last night buddy. Updated standings coming this weekend. I think Niop should be back this Sunday so all of our problems could probably be gone with lag and the Litchi and I connection issues. I'm 99% it was all my fault as I was struggling as hell last night but I changed router and no DC.

Niop was in the room on saturday and broadcasting the stream.

Niop was in the room on saturday and broadcasting the stream.

Yeah, he PMed me telling me he was going to be late so unlikely couldn't host the race and Tom's connection is quite trustworthy but I think he will be back this Saturday.

Yea, it was a shame mate :(

Yeah, I knew it was probably me and I'm glad I didn't run over you and cause a wreck so that was the main thing. I wanted to see how you'd do and as I've said all season I will not be afraid to delegate room hosting to Tom, Niop or Ryan as I really want everyone to have a strong connection to the host and there to be as little lag as possible and so we don't have any cancellations or off-weeks too.

I'm reverting to my original trustworthy router this weekend which has enabled me to host Preseason successfully and literally hundreds of Shuffle racing lobbies.

Hopefully no lag too.

Have you seen my post editing here?

Ah haha.

Let me explain. We are running the official real life of the NASCAR points rules.

So if you're a Sprint Cup driver driving in the Nationwide series, you still finish where you finish but you do not qualify for points as you can only qualify for points in one series.

Unfortunately, this means points are not 'cascaded' so their points are nullified and you are awarded points for finishing 3rd rather than 1st.

Hope that helped.

Left Turn is now Officially a full time driver for Red Bull. Jakob will be in the car for this next weekend, as well as the all-star weekend. After that, I donno lol

So just to make sure I've been using the right track, We are in fact using Drop's Darlington this upcoming this weekend?

MÜLE_9242;7001489
Left Turn is now Officially a full time driver for Red Bull. Jakob will be in the car for this next weekend, as well as the all-star weekend. After that, I donno lol

cool

Hi guys. I'd like to know how to practice on eiffel custom track. Should i download it from one of your accounts?

Chqr, Trynor had pole with a 50.483.

No problemo.

Updated standings coming after this week's events.

I now have an excel spreadsheet with some smart formulas so it all automatically updates. Of course, I do like to get results posted asap so you guys can see where you are at just after the event and I will occasionally make mistakes. 👍

Yeah, imagine it's like the impound rule/parc ferme.

Some guys will qualify with a specialized qualifying setup, then before the race starts, they go and change to a race setup.

In GT5, going into your settings menu resets your time, so you start at the back unless you run another lap.

Sure yeah, it happens to me a few times when kicking randomers out in my rooms.

Go in the lounge for kicking is different to go in the setting page...

And since the 2.0, you shouldn't have this problem just by going in the lounge :confused:

Litchi
Are you 100% sure of that?

Absolutely. The fastest qualifier that has not left the track before race start will start on the pole. *

* That is, when the online start order works correctly

Edit. Oops, I got tree'd a bit 'cause I wasn't paying attention and forgot to refresh the page. If you hit 'start' and exit to the pit then your qually time will still place you, but if you back out further and go to the lounge menu screen, you will lose your line-up position.

Last edited:
Back