GTP NASCAR Nationwide Series // Season Report/Points // Champions!

• Thread starter Chqr
  • 1,868 comments

Should we race at SSRX this season?

• Yes

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We didn't quite have enough aero to make the 0 stop work (we would've been 5 laps short) so me and Tom pitted from 1 lap ahead on lap 32. We came out 8 seconds ahead of the pack once we were up to speed and then I pushed Tom to the finish for a 1 2.

More aero will be added for next time so we can 1 stop the 80 lap race.

Last edited:
axi1p5.jpg

Two wins in a weekend, absolutely brilliant. Nice work Joe securing the 1-2 for Ford 👍

Carbonox and Droptop2001gt, could you guys put the Darlington track up for download?

And post it here so everyone knows its up.

Chqr
Carbonox and Droptop2001gt, could you guys put the Darlington track up for download?

And post it here so everyone knows its up.

It should be up now.

Tom, congrats on the win. That was an impressive 1-2 for Ford.

At JRM we had our strategy sorted and planned for the race. But everything went horribly wrong with DamageNano caught up in an early wreck, Dave disconnected, and Trynor caught up in the last lap wreck.

Niop
Tom, congrats on the win. That was an impressive 1-2 for Ford.

At JRM we had our strategy sorted and planned for the race. But everything went horribly wrong with DamageNano caught up in an early wreck, Dave disconnected, and Trynor caught up in the last lap wreck.

So RWR won the race with a 1-2 finish

Litchi would have won, but Amp got reset on his pitstop, so I had to go back and get him, which lead to the Fords getting our draft.

Everything else was flawless and we were on out way to 3-4-5 but Amp get collected in the last wreck. Great run regardless.

Great job from Litchi on his debut finishing 3rd too. Good points haul for RBR too.

If anyone can remember which laps Litchi led if he did at all, that would be great as I can't work out who led what until that.

MÜLE_9242;6996247
Litchi would have won, but Amp got reset on his pitstop, so I had to go back and get him, which lead to the Fords getting our draft.

Everything else was flawless and we were on out way to 3-4-5 but Amp get collected in the last wreck. Great run regardless.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda ;)

Nah I kid, you guys at Red Bull did well today. Congrats to Litchi on the podium 👍

Back