GTP NASCAR Nationwide Series // Season Report/Points // Champions!

• Thread starter Chqr
  • 1,868 comments

Should we race at SSRX this season?

• Yes

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Motivation's decaying again, but Suzuka East could be one of my stronger courses, I figure I did pretty well in the latest TOCA series.

I have an open seat for Suzuka this weekend. Chqr, Dowhat, Mudd and myself can't make it. Does anybody want a seat with RCR this Saturday? And btw Carbonox......I have "the Suzuka setup" No BS!!! This was handed down to me from the guy who was ranked 23rd (CargoRat) in the Suzuka East NASCAR TT awhile back. (After Tire Model Change) Yeah Baby!!! I'll FWD you the PS Message the tune is in.

Amp wont be able to make the race this week, so I'll be filling in for him. Litchi/Jakob/Me for Red Bull

Matty
I will be the new fill in for Cowboys in the #18.

Since TOCA got binned again and I wanted a NASCAR seat for a while now its a good opportunity to get a Sprint Cup seat eventually.

Would just like to say thanks to Drop for the chance 👍

:(

Well I can't make it anyway, so keep JGR strong!

Cowboys965
:(

Well I can't make it anyway, so keep JGR strong!

Oh yeah, and thanks to your baseball coach as well for making this possible.

Make sure you tell him I said thanks. 👍

Ford drivers: I'll send setups tomorrow. I keep getting server errors tonight, so I'll finish testing tomorrow. I was testing as normal before I got disconnected from the lounge, and can't get back in anyone's. I've tested one of two setups, and will only need about 15 minutes of testing to finish trying the other and comparing them.

For a 50 lap race, I wouldn't be surprised at all if we see 3-stopers. Tire wear is awful, and I'm driving smoothly on a wheel. Can't imagine what it would be like for the guys using DS3's

MÜLE_9242;7078663
For a 50 lap race, I wouldn't be surprised at all if we see 3-stopers. Tire wear is awful, and I'm driving smoothly on a wheel. Can't imagine what it would be like for the guys using DS3's

Despite this, some Trynor's and Fastfoxes will probably 1 stop :crazy:

I don't think fastfox will make it this weekend, if I recall rightly he's in Vegas.

Carbonox
Despite this, some Trynor's and Fastfoxes will probably 1 stop :crazy:

I was thinking one stop, cause I remember a 80 lap race was being nearly 2 stopped before but couldn't do it so they went for a 3.

Looking back on the reliability of our Ford drivers up to now, I think I'll probably end up racing with Joe today. Oh well, at least we'll get some decent team points :P

Looking back on the reliability of our Ford drivers up to now, I think I'll probably end up racing with Joe today. Oh well, at least we'll get some decent team points :P

Well I can tell you for sure I'll be there. Can one of you guys PM me a setup?

I will be there in Cowboys #18 today.

Need a setup though..

D4LVY will be driving under Applecore1979 tonight, as he is housesitting this weekend for a friend.

Could room host please add him. Thanks

racefan78
Well I can tell you for sure I'll be there. Can one of you guys PM me a setup?

Looks like I won't have to be there then, Joe said he'd give you one, just PM him 👍

Yeah I just need to finish off my testing to decide on what setup to use. I'll try and have it done and sent out within an hour. I'm just testing something for tyre wear and also need to adjust the gearing slightly.

EDIT: Sent

Last edited:
What kinda times is everyone getting and how long can the tyres last?

Probably asking for too much info but ah well.. :)

What kinda times is everyone getting and how long can the tyres last?

Probably asking for too much info but ah well.. :)

1'03.2's, need to 5 stop... :dunce:

Nah, going to test once I'm done with my chores.

Carbonox
1'03.2's, need to 5 stop... :dunce:

Nah, going to test once I'm done with my chores.

49.4-51.8.. Will need to 4 stop..

Sorry, I can't be there tonight folks but I'd like to give you guys every opportunity to race. That's been ethos all season really. Its not fair to make a whole field wait another week because of the host as we all have real life commitments. So, its going to be a pain with the bonus points so if you guys could pm me if you led a lap or not and whether or not your led the most laps and if you were fastest with the pole lap.

Again, I apologise guys but you shouldn't miss me at all.

Back