GTP NASCAR Nationwide Series // Season Report/Points // Champions!

• Thread starter Chqr
  • 1,868 comments

Should we race at SSRX this season?

• Yes

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I may be unable to make the race on Sat cause of a soccer final. I should be home in time but celebrations may be in order and that could run past 7..

It's football, soccer is just a word created by Americans who think their football is the real one. :dopey:

It's football, soccer is just a word created by Americans who think their football is the real one. :dopey:

I think (just a guess) that 'soccer' is used in Ireland to differentiate it from Gaelic Football? NFL beats soccer anyday for me anyway :P

TomMcD
I think (just a guess) that 'soccer' is used in Ireland to differentiate it from Gaelic Football? NFL beats soccer anyday for me anyway :P

Exactly, anyway I should be back in time.

But if we win I may not be.. :dopey:

I wish everyone luck. I will not be able to make races for the remainder of the month, possibly longer due to work. I sincerely apologize to my team mates as I feel I have let them down.

Again I would like to mention I may be unable to make the race today. Leaving on half an hour for the football cup final. Won't be home till 6:30 at the least and if we win..... I'll be lucky to make sprint cup.

I'm available for tonight's race after all so we should be good to go with Niop hosting.

I sent storm a pm earlier sayin he could race in place for you :lol: I will leave up to you two to figure out if he decides to join. :sly:

I sent storm a pm earlier sayin he could race in place for you :lol: I will leave up to you two to figure out if he decides to join. :sly:

He accepted? Cool. :)

I'm pmed him saying he's in the #48 guaranteed for tonight's race and for points for RCR.

I'll be snooping around in the lobby, perhaps watching or providing some commentary or something epic.

Don't worry, its all good. I want to see what he does as much as you do, Crazy.

Can I just pull anybody at random in to drive for Ford today if I want? It's just Joe can't make it, neither can James, JT hasn't been on GTP for about 2 weeks and haven't had a reply from Racefan as of yet.

Niop
Sorry guys, my truck is in the shop and I can't find a ride home.

I'll pick you up but might take a while.

Appreciate that doesn't help you on the slightest, sorry.

Okay just home. Getting on now.

Wish I could as I believe we are down in team members, but the missus has just pit Titanic on.

It's a short film .... Right?

Pace Lap.
Double File Start
Stay in Grid Position.
Start/Finish Line is Green.

I will shout Green on mic.

Knelly
Wish I could as I believe we are down in team members, but the missus has just pit Titanic on.

It's a short film .... Right?
:lol:

I was planning on running, with Dave not being there. But no dice.

Latest Posts

Back