PlayStation Home Rewards

Digital-Nitrate

1955-2011 R.I.P.
Premium
United States
Austin, Texas
D-Nitrate / GTP_DNitrate
PlayStation Home Rewards is a system in Home that allows developers to reward users with anything from clothing items, furnishings, and who knows what else.

Currently here are the known items that are part of the Home Rewards system, and in some cases, how you can get them:

*If you see any mistakes, or know of items that are not listed, or how to win them, please post what you know here. Thanks!

Regular Arcade Games
  • Carriage Return
    • Train Conductor Hat
    • Train Engineer Overalls
      • Beat Level 5
    • I suspect there is more?

• Echocrome
    • Lay Figure Mannequin Shirt
    • Lay Figure Mannequin Pants
    • Lay Figure Mannequin Shoes
      • Reach 4,000 points in Level A
    • Shirt with Echocrome Logo
      • Reach 10,000 points in Level B
    • Echocrome Trophy
      • Reach 10,000 points in Level A or B

• Ice Breaker
    • Penguin Cap
      • Beat Level 5
    • Penguin Shirt
      • Beat level 8
    • Penguin Blue Pants
      • Beat level 13
    • Blue Boots
      • Beat level 17
    • Penguin Ornament
      • Beat all 20 levels

NAMCO Museum Arcade Games

*I've heard there are a lot more items then what is listed below, like shoes, a pooka statue, a Namco chair, and even a 4-in-1 table top arcade cabinet! However, I'm not sure which games unlock which of those items as I unlocked them all at once.
  • Pac-Man
    • Namco Shorts
    • Pac-Man Shirt
    • Pac-Man Arcade System

• Galaga
    • Namco Cap
    • Galaga Shirt
    • Galaga Arcade System

• Dig-Dug
    • Dig-Dug Doll
    • Dig-Dug Shirt
    • Dig-Dug Arcade System

• Xevious
    • Namco Pants
    • Xevious Shirt
    • Xevious Arcade System

Misc Special Items Seen in Home
  • Disco Shirt
  • TGS 2008 Shirt
  • Home Beta Tester Black and Pink Shirt
  • Shirt with a drawing of a guy walking on it, and lights on the back

Last edited:
Someone told me whilst bowling that there was a TV you could unlock if you got very far in stage C of echochrome, I've seen it in a few screen shots of clubhouses, but I'm not completely sure that it's true. maybe have a "unconfirmed" section?

Won the 4-1 table top arcade there is in fact 4 "gifts" to each of the games in the namco game with a further 4 "secret" ones.

And it is official: Sony has found a way to make Home draw in trophy hunters with something much cooler than trophies.

At least you can do something with these.

And of course this will be completely addictive. I wonder if bowling, pool, and darts will have any of this kind of stuff?

that is cool i hope they let you unlock racing overalls when GT5 is released, i wanna look like the this stig :)

that is cool i hope they let you unlock racing overalls when GT5 is released, i wanna look like the this stig :)

Quite right. I even made a Stig PSN account.. now all I need is the threads and helmet:

225px-The_Stig_British_International_Motor_Show_.jpg

I did however make a pretty convincing Sackboy Stig in LBP. :D

Add Namco Ornament to the list.

I earned four prizes, but only see three, unless wallpaper is one of them.

1. Namco Shirt
2. Galaga Arcade System
3. Namco Ornament

Where are the Namco units to be played on in Home? I can only find the BS arcade ones at the Bowling Alley

Where are the Namco units to be played on in Home? I can only find the BS arcade ones at the Bowling Alley
Hong Kong's Home or Japanese Home

BTW: There are new games in Home, like Saucer Pops and also at least one new arcade game, which is in Sully's Bar located in the Uncharted Home Space.

If anyone wins any items from those games let me know.

Are the items you win in something like HK Home... available to use in your main home account (in my case UK)?

theres a green couch you can earn in the everybodys golf 5 (hotshots golf 5 in america) game space on the japan server. you need to go up to the golden statue and get the correct answer. problem is it will just be guessing unless you can read japanese.

then there are the extra stuff from the uncharted game space as long as they didnt remove them from the open beta. globe, display case, and something else cant remember need to go back and get them

still havnt had a chance to get on home yet just know the green couch from some friends that showed me a pic of it. its pretty ugly but still cool to have

Add Namco Ornament to the list.

I earned four prizes, but only see three, unless wallpaper is one of them.

1. Namco Shirt
2. Galaga Arcade System
3. Namco Ornament
Your fourth is likely a female Namco shirt, as it seems all clothing prizes come in male and female items.

Go to the HK store and download the demo, play it on your US account, and you can win stuff.

From,
Chris.
Wow, and it was asked only seven posts after the the first time.

[*]Echocrome
  • Lay Figure Mannequin Shirt
  • Lay Figure Mannequin Pants
  • Lay Figure Mannequin Shoes
    • Reach 4,000 points in Level A
  • Shirt with Echocrome Logo
    • Reach 10,000 points in Level B
  • Echocrome Trophy
    • Reach 10,000 points in Level A or B
I got 12,00 points in Level C and unlocked the full suit....
And actually I received messages for unlocking 8 items but can only find the 4 for the clothing (hands, feet, shirt, pants)

I got 12,00 points in Level C and unlocked the full suit....
And actually I received messages for unlocking 8 items but can only find the 4 for the clothing (hands, feet, shirt, pants)

8 = those same 4 twice, you get the same things for both Male and Female avatars.

From,
Chris.

If you play the Namco trial from your XMB you win the items? Or is it strictly from within Home itself?

If you play the Namco trial from your XMB you win the items? Or is it strictly from within Home itself?

Both. 👍

At least, that's how it was for me. I won the same stuff over again. I won them playing in Home and then from my XMB.

EDIT: THEY'RE ALL GONE! Bah! Looks like Namco took all there stuff back. Clothes, arcade system and ornament; all gone.

EDIT 2: No, they're back again. Played Dig Dug and won some new prizes, and they all came back. Weird.

Last edited:
Where is the NAMCO museum!?

From the GTP Home Thread:

For those who have been wanting to play the NAMCO classic arcade games in Home (JP & HK versions), they just released the NAMCO Museum Beta demo on both the JP & HK PSN stores:

100_0685.jpg

100_0686.jpg

Here is the exact description:

So to those wondering if you can win special items for the Namco games as well, the answer is "yes"! 👍

All you have to do is download either or both, depending on which versions of Home you want to play it in. I personally recommend the HK version as it is in English.

100_0704.jpg

Just like any demo, it will create an install bubble at the top of the list of games in the Game menu of the XMB. Click on it to install, and it will now show up on your list of games & demos:

100_0695.jpg

It acts just like any other demo, in that you can play the games directly from the XMB:

100_0689.jpg

100_0692.jpg

100_0693.jpg

100_0691.jpg

100_0694.jpg

However, you can also now go to the Game Space in home, go into the NAMCO classic arcade room, and walk to the game you wish to play, and then press X to start a game:

100_0706.jpg

100_0708.jpg

If you installed the correct file, that specific game will automatically load. If not, you'll get the following message:

100_0703.jpg

Don't worry about the bit about redeeming a promo code. It isn't necessary. You just have to download the demo and install it.

When you are done, you can get back to Home by holding down the PS button and the first choice is to return to PlayStation Home. What is missing though is the ability to just quit and go back to the XMB without having to first return Home. The work around for this is to press the PS button so that the in-game XMB shows up. Now simply move the curser to the far left and select any other user. It will then ask do you want to quit and log in as this user. Say yes, and voila, you are back to the XMB without having to first go back to Home and quit Home. The only catch is that you are now logged in as a different user, but it is easy and quick enough to switch back. 👍

So, even those without Home can play around with the demo for Namco's Museum arcade game, and those with access to the JP or HK versions of Home can now play the games in Home, and earn special items as well. 👍

Was just playing Echochrome, had been going for 28minutes, was just preparing to kill myself and get bonus some items, and my connection dropped!

SO frustrating, but it was my networks fault, not Home, so I suppose I can forgive them :)

Not sure what scores you have to get for these individually, but that's what you can win if you get a high one (just get into a nice routine for 20 - 30 minutes to guarantee the win, I'm not sure what the boundary is)

Some scores I found.

Echochrome

Stage A:

- 2,000 points: Echochrome shirt, pants, gloves and footwear.
- 10,000 points: Trophy

Stage B:

- 6,000 points: Shirt
- 10,000 points: Echochrome Thinking Statue (Trophy)

Stage C

- 15,000 points: Echochrome Table

Ice Breaker

Level 4: Baseball Cap
Level 8: Shirt
Level 12: Pants
Level 16: Footwear
Level 20: Ice Breaker Penguin (Trophy)

Last edited:
According to an interview with the Home SCEA director, there are prizes for winning certain scores in "Mercenary Madness" in Sully's Bar.

Oh, has anyone unlocked one of the doors in there yet? I believe there are 3 of them?

According to an interview with the Home SCEA director, there are prizes for winning certain scores in "Mercenary Madness" in Sully's Bar.

Oh, has anyone unlocked one of the doors in there yet? I believe there are 3 of them?

Yes.

For those using Home, and are wondering how to get through the locked doors located in Sully's Bar in the Uncharted Home Space and don't want to try and solve the codes on their own, here they are... I'll use a spoiler tag for those that want to try and solve the codes on their own.

The door to the Smuggler's Den is located in the back of the bar across from the arcade systems. While the doors to both the Film Room (left door) and Artifact Room (right door) are upstairs:

Smuggler's Den

Press X when it pops up telling you the Key Pad is available.
Put in 1024. Now you have to turn the dials to the following set of numbers, 1577383.
Now you'll be able to enter.

Film Room

Put in 41675.

Artifact Room

Put in 24312.

Each room has a desk where you will be able to find an Artifact Viewer that will basically let you view various items. No big deal, but something to check out when you are there.

Happy exploring! 👍

Oh, and BTW, there is a semi hidden back patio to the bar area located through the door to the left of where you enter Sully's Bar at.

hey guys, just to confirm,
i can create a new master account to access HK store.
but will the rewards carry over to my US account (i want to play galaga in my UShome...)

Get the demo and play it on the account that you want the prizes for (Download from HK, then play on US, EU, etc.) You'll have to reunlock them for each account though.

From,
Chris.

Latest Posts

Back