TVR-RM World Championship. ( IN NEED OF NEW DRIVERS)

• Thread starter STEG-13
  • 852 comments
Enjoyable nights racing in the TVR to say it was my first go in it and no setup :lol:, some great battles with Loskey...not sure about that Monza in the wet race though :sly:

Everybody ready for Wednesday ? :)

Remember the lounge will be open 30 minutes before Quali starts so you can all get a feel for the track.

The race will not be quite as long as usual but it will be long enough to judge ability and get the teams picked.

Remember it's not completely random teams, if someone is in a different tier from you feel free to team up, those who are not bothered will be given a team mate by me :)

Catch you all Wednesday lads,

Bring your A-Game, we can't have Jonzster pulling a Vettel on us again this season :lol:

Remember the lounge will be open 30 minutes before Quali starts so you can all get a feel for the track.

The race will not be quite as long as usual but it will be long enough to judge ability and get the teams picked.

Remember it's not completely random teams, if someone is in a different tier from you feel free to team up, those who are not bothered will be given a team mate by me :)

Bring your A-Game, we can't have Jonzster pulling a Vettel on us again this season :lol:

Does the qualifying start @9pm or is it an earlier start Steg mate

p.s which psn should I add you on :dopey:

Sorry mate I thought I had added you already.

I use the Steg_GT account for the series.

Quali starts at 9 but because the track is a cheeky created number I will open the lounge early for practice ;)

Vettel....who's he? ;)

Qualy starts 9pm mate but join room from 8.30 for some practice on the new circuit.

Edit: beaten by Steg :)

Steg - are we still moving the December 28th race to January 4th?

any feedback on Spa? hope everyone is getting it, love to see this on the calendar.

Yeah Jonzster we will still have the break over Christmas buddy.

My fault for not putting the new dates in the OP, will sort that out tonight.

I think if we make it the last race then everyone should have it by then, not had anybody say they are not getting it so it should be all good to go :D

Can't wait to hit Eau Rouge in the TVR :)

Jon, I have a setup nailed for the start and this time it won't be so easy :P

If you are in the same form as the end of season 1 you are in with a great shot mate.

I can see another couple folk being a real challenge for the title this season :)

Yeah Jonzster we will still have the break over Christmas buddy.

My fault for not putting the new dates in the OP, will sort that out tonight.

I think if we make it the last race then everyone should have it by then, not had anybody say they are not getting it so it should be all good to go :D

Can't wait to hit Eau Rouge in the TVR :)

👍

Jon, I have a setup nailed for the start and this time it won't be so easy :P

Mate I don't expect it to be, you were no push over in that little race we had the other day and with next to no running in the car you had me a little worried if I'm honest :) looking forward to the challenge ;)

If you are in the same form as the end of season 1 you are in with a great shot mate.

I can see another couple folk being a real challenge for the title this season :)

Yeah some quick times being banded about in this thread, should be a great season.

There are rumours that the DLC tracks will be available to all even if you dont have the DLC, you just wont be able to use it as host if you dont have it so SPA should be fine 👍

There are rumours that the DLC tracks will be available to all even if you dont have the DLC, you just wont be able to use it as host if you dont have it so SPA should be fine 👍

That is incredible if that is the case :D

Cheers for the heads up mate ;)

That is incredible if that is the case :D

Cheers for the heads up mate ;)

I have also heard the talk about what Culkin mentioned, I'm 99% sure he's right. As long as the lounge owner has the DLC, everyone else in the lounge can race on it too. Should basically secure Spa's place in the championship right? :)

Wednesday is going to be interesting... I have been completely obsessed with a ps2 RPG game the last days so I haven't even fired up the ps3 this weekend... :embarrassed: (Must be the first time in months actually) I feel a bit unfocused so I'm a bit nervous actually... :nervous: Gonna train today and tomorrow with the TVR a lot, can't let jonzster get away again :sly:

I know from the NSX championship that if one is just slightly unfocused before the race... you'll be eaten up by everyone in the race :ouch: Just like how Pacman eats the ghosts after eating a cherry! It comes for you and there's nowhere to go if you're not fast enough! :scared: :sly:

:lol::lol: I fancy playing some Pacman now Toffe ! :lol:

Culkin was right, I don't have the DLC yet but spent a cheeky hour there thrashing the TVR around Spa online :D

Spa will 100% be added to the track list, near the end.

This will give everyone time to get it so they can practice.

If for whatever reason someone is not getting the track... I can arrange with them times and I will leave my lounge open for them when I'm out or whatever.

Just out of interest Toffe, Which PS2 RPG game you been hooked on ?

:lol::lol: I fancy playing some Pacman now Toffe ! :lol:

Culkin was right, I don't have the DLC yet but spent a cheeky hour there thrashing the TVR around Spa online :D

Spa will 100% be added to the track list, near the end.

This will give everyone time to get it so they can practice.

If for whatever reason someone is not getting the track... I can arrange with them times and I will leave my lounge open for them when I'm out or whatever.

Just out of interest Toffe, Which PS2 RPG game you been hooked on ?

Probably gonna buy the DLC later tonight :) Read here on gtplanet.net that it got postponed in USA for 1 week, but luckily we got it here today, I saw it's available on the ps store now.

The game that I've been playing is Persona 4. Found it for around 10£ on a sale... My save file says that I have played it for 76 hours and I bought it just about 1 month ago...:lol: I know it got some really good reviews but never thought it would be that good or that I would even like it. It's like reading a really good crime or mystery book with interactivity added. Tonnes of text, but it has some great gameplay too. If anyone have any interest for rpgs, I can't recommend it enough. :)

I might just give it a go Toffe.

Just about finished with my 98 hour Fallout New Vegas save :lol:

Next stop will be the new Elder Scrolls out in a few weeks :D

Running the TVR round Spa in my lounge with some of the lads.

Anyone wants to join you are more than welcome 👍

Guess the Ps3 pulled through then Culk nice!!:sly:

Still there?

Yup still there mate, sorry for late response been hooked on this track :D

Joining us for a bit, you are also welcome JB, couple of guys aint running the TVR.

I don't even have the DLC but when the host that did left, the track stayed on :D

Yup still there mate, sorry for late response been hooked on this track :D

Joining us for a bit, you are also welcome JB, couple of guys aint running the TVR.

I don't even have the DLC but when the host that did left, the track stayed on :D

Yeah, Spa ROCKS! Eau Rogue in the TVR is a real blast... one can just take it flatout with warm racing mediums, best version of Spa in a videogame yet I think. :)

Yeah, Spa ROCKS! Eau Rogue in the TVR is a real blast... one can just take it flatout with warm racing mediums, best version of Spa in a videogame yet I think. :)

I still have to lift off slightly :(

You are spot on though, best version of Spa I have ever seen :D

Sorry I didn't join, got carried away testing the Roadster TC for another series im running in :lol:
Looking forward to tomorrow though!

Back