TVR-RM World Championship. ( IN NEED OF NEW DRIVERS)

• Thread starter STEG-13
  • 852 comments
ALL DRIVERS PLEASE NOTE:

SEASON 2 TEAM DECIDER WILL BE POSTPONED FOR ONE WEEK !!!!!

This is due to uneven driver numbers.

I would happily run the season with only 14 drivers, it might even be better for connection issues, but we can't start a team based system with an uneven number of drivers.

Sorry for the short notice lads, I will work my hardest to get this situation sorted ASAP :)

Last edited:
Can't we just add another driver later on.. This thing is already going midway through jan :/

Can't we just add another driver later on.. This thing is already going midway through jan :/

Chill my friend, in the last 5 minutes we have two new drivers signed up.

Only one more and we have all 16 ready to rock n roll :)

Well matched teams will be critical to the success and turn out for this season.

Drivers who can still win the team title are much less likely to quit because they are doing badly in the drivers championship. ;)

If the worst comes to the worst, i'd be happy to race as a one man team. If that makes sense hahaha.

The race postponed, and fox no colours as of yet, read what it says in the original post about the team decider 👍

And I must say I hope our friend grand driver will stick around for more than one race this time :/ that was a poor show after the nurb gp.

The race postponed, and fox no colours as of yet, read what it says in the original post about the team decider 👍

The race is still postponed. The guys that have just signed up need a week to practice with the TVR mate.

Grand did us a huge favour filling in for a race last season, he was never in as a permanent replacement for anybody.

GrayFox, It's a pleasure to have you with us for a full season this time mate 👍

Well I was told there was meant to be an mlr team created.. But anyways fine, just don't want this season dragging out too long

Back