TVR-RM World Championship. ( IN NEED OF NEW DRIVERS)

• Thread starter STEG-13
  • 852 comments
I'm happy to go with light damage, I just don't think it's much of a penalty.

Fair enough your car may pull slightly but I really don't think that takes much time off, for me at least.

It's a shame that a good feature like heavy damage seems to be so impractical 👎

We can still give it a go in a practice like the champ suggested, but using it for races in the series is looking less and less likely..

STEG-13
I'm happy to go with light damage, I just don't think it's much of a penalty.

Fair enough your car may pull slightly but I really don't think that takes much time off, for me at least.

It's a shame that a good feature like heavy damage seems to be so impractical 👎

We can still give it a go in a practice like the champ suggested, but using it for races in the series is looking less and less likely..

I know all too well how bad it effects

I know all too well how badly it affects, you realise if you crash out and get engine damage you have to pit.. I don't see any logic in using it except for realism

I know all too well how badly it affects, you realise if you crash out and get engine damage you have to pit.. I don't see any logic in using it except for realism

Realism is a good thing, just maybe not this season :)

Yeah mate very true the Nsx was a disaster :lol:

I love that car so much, I really learned how to drive carefully in that season so at least that's a plus 👍

I have smashed the TVR into pieces to make sure we don't have a repeat of the Nsx :)

With a few wednesdays to go before the start of the series, how about we pick a similar car power n weight wise, get most of who can be in a lobby that night (including inviting Friend list mates who GT to fill it), and clash swords with full damage to see how it goes :sly:

You cant get better results then trying it :lol: ( I have a second to last place I want to keep warm :) )

Today is a sad day, we have lost Barn_One from the championship 👎

We wish him all the best in his future endeavours :)

Culkin, good idea mate, might be quite tricky getting us all together so using friends is a good plan 👍

Really sad to hear that Barn is out... 👎 he has been a great teammate with me in the NSX championship. 👍 He's a very clean and careful driver so I can definitely understand why he wanted heavy damage for full season.

To be honest I wouldn't mind that either personally, it would certainly force everyone to be much more careful, also me. I.e. in Monaco in the laps chasing jonzster and R35 I touched the walls a little here and there, like in Tabac (just like many others did too) but nothing that caused damage on the car. If heavy damage was on, one would have to be very careful even in those situations where you're chasing each other and trying to pass... however I can imagine that maybe even more drivers would leave the championship if it was on heavy and there's always the risk with other drivers damaging your car.. :indiff:

Anyway, let's not forget there's still Nordscliefe left in the NSX championship and we have a good chance of taking the team championship, even if you will not race the TVR championship, I suppose you will still race the last one on Nordschleife, Barn, right? There has been so much talk about the new TVR championship but let's not forget Nordschliefe is supposed to be the grand finale of the NSX championship and the standings are so close, I'm getting excited!

When the date is decided it will be put in the op ;)

Congratulations, I noticed you are high up most my mates in the drift trials,

Beat me and my 280bhp RX-7 anyway :lol:

No rush mate, teams and colours will be decided after the last practice race.

What country in the UK are you from, we need to know for the tables.

Pleasure to have you with us Joshua :)

Ah cool stuff. England, but can the GB flag be used? Not too keen on the St Georges flag hahaha.

I will be in the TVR league with a new sn..RCS_Carts43... my teammate will be RCS_MrLayVon, and if possible, can our color be matte pink?

Back