TVR-RM World Championship. ( IN NEED OF NEW DRIVERS)

• Thread starter STEG-13
  • 852 comments
Imagine the carrousel, but right handed, and going up a huuuggeee hill :lol:

Awesome track for racing Scoobs and other road cars but it would destroy the TVR.

I will for sure give you a shot on it when we are both on, has to be seen :)

Sound like fun Steg, mine was a series of hills one after the other, resulting in cars getting airbourne (especially x1's) :lol:

Some of the new drivers may not be aware of the old NSX thread,

so thought I'd post the last replay from Steg's NSX RM Wednesday Night World Championship.

Just in case any ones interested in taking a look here it is

That's an awesome starting pic for the first video mate :D

It had it's faults, but I will miss the NSX :(

Hopefully one day the glitch will be sorted and we can race them once again :)

That's an awesome starting pic for the first video mate :D

It had it's faults, but I will miss the NSX :(

Hopefully one day the glitch will be sorted and we can race them once again :)

Yeah YouTube chose a good one for once :)

I too will miss it, spec 2.0 update may sort the glitch... hopefully.

+1

Great replay by the way....👍

Cheers kk 👍

Thanks for the 2nd part of the replay jonzster!👍 Nice touch with the World champion signs in the end of the video!

Oh, I had forgot that the quali race was gonna take place on a created track. Good thing we get to practice a little before at least. So the quali race is gonna take place on October 12th 21.00GMT with practice possible 30min ahead?

Last edited:
Thanks for the 2nd part of the replay jonzster!👍

Oh, I had forgot that the quali race was gonna take place on a created track. Good thing we get to practice a little before at least. So the quali race is gonna take place on October 12th 21.00GMT with practice possible 30min ahead?

Yup spot on Toffe ;)

I have been thinking :rolleyes:

Probably best to have a break at Christmas, have the last few races in the New Year.

What you guys reckon?

Cool, will most likely be the last 3 races

Race10. La Sarthe'05 December 21st.
Race11. Monaco December 28th.
Race12. Nürburgring 24hr January 4th.

We can either have them start back on the 4th or the 11th.

Just to let you know that if some miracle happens and we get Spa in the Spec 2 update, I will scrap a race to add it to the calender :)

Sorry guys, haven't really been keeping up with this thread.
Is there anything happening tonight or?

No mate, there might be some praccy going on but otherwise the first official event is a Pre-Season race on the 12th October, 9PM UK Time.

Cool, will most likely be the last 3 races

Race10. La Sarthe'05 December 21st.
Race11. Monaco December 28th.
Race12. Nürburgring 24hr January 4th.

We can either have them start back on the 4th or the 11th.

Just to let you know that if some miracle happens and we get Spa in the Spec 2 update, I will scrap a race to add it to the calender :)

Good idea Steg, I would have been away for the December 28th race.

I'm cool with starting back on the 4th, should give us enough time to get over the new year's festivities.

Spa would be awesome track to have on the calander, here's hoping 👍

Couple of track related questions bud...have you decided if we are using the change weather on all tracks that allow it? (was on Eiger Short Track earlier today and it starting snowing :) ) Also, Fuji Speedway F or GT track?

Couple of track related questions bud...have you decided if we are using the change weather on all tracks that allow it? (was on Eiger Short Track earlier today and it starting snowing :) ) Also, Fuji Speedway F or GT track?

Yeah weather change will be used on all possible tracks, snow would be a good laugh :lol:

I'm not too bothered which Fuji we race at, you decide :)

Last edited:
BTW if any of you guys fancy having a stab at a track guide for one of the new circuits, feel free to do so :lol:

Website is going through a complete overhaul at the moment but I would like the track guides to stay.

We are going to work your replays into the site much better this time Jonzster and sort out all the profile rubbish from last year :lol:

Toffe, we will have race reports and race results on the site this season 👍

Flags will be added to the driver table :)

We are looking into a shoutbox at the top of the page that allows quick messages and let's you see what other member are online ;)

Sorry but all your comments from last season will be deleted lads, fresh start this year :)

Anything you guys want kept or want us to add for this season.

haigis
Can't wait till 1st race. Going to be a great season.

same here....The car isnt particular to my liking but it'll be a challenge...(I hate all cars that understeer)

Yeah weather change will be used on all possible tracks, snow would be a good laugh :lol:

I'm not too bothered which Fuji we race at, you decide :)

Thanks Steg, I'm not to bothered either TBH. I've always raced on the F track, not much difference but I suppose GT version would make a change. Toffe the track was your idea what do you think bud?

Can't wait till 1st race. Going to be a great season.

👍

same here....The car isnt particular to my liking but it'll be a challenge...(I hate all cars that understeer)

Yeah I hate understeer, been trying to tune it out, lets just say it's a lot better now than when it was stock :) It still trys to kill me on ocassion though :scared:

BTW if any of you guys fancy having a stab at a track guide for one of the new circuits, feel free to do so :lol:

Website is going through a complete overhaul at the moment but I would like the track guides to stay.

We are going to work your replays into the site much better this time Jonzster and sort out all the profile rubbish from last year :lol:

Toffe, we will have race reports and race results on the site this season 👍

Flags will be added to the driver table :)

We are looking into a shoutbox at the top of the page that allows quick messages and let's you see what other member are online ;)

Sorry but all your comments from last season will be deleted lads, fresh start this year :)

Anything you guys want kept or want us to add for this season.

That all sounds great 👍 I have the Apex book if you need any info from it for the track guides. I would offer to do the guides but I'm not much of a writer, good at copy & paste though :D

That all sounds great 👍 I have the Apex book if you need any info from it for the track guides. I would offer to do the guides but I'm not much of a writer, good at copy & paste though :D

Same here...I've got to say that the book has completely changed my concept of braking into a corner....Its defienetely worth the £20

Back