6. Italy.jpg
    nycrom1971 (PSN: Nycrom)
  7. Japan.jpg
    Imari (PSN: Neomone)
  8. USA.jpg
    Wardez (PSN: Wardez)

:cheers:

@ faqolidscholl/OwensRacing:

If you found the "correct" setup for a neutral behaiviour in turns you had trouble dealing with understeer, but the car tends to overteer to much in other corners, try adjusting your rear toe angle. I'd guess that a setting all the way up to around +0,40 rear toe is a good start. It works for me (not driving an NSX dough), so just a tip. Also turn up the rear brake bias (I know that you probably move the brakes forward to keep temp in the front wheels, and reduce wear at the rear) to make the car more stabil. Also, LSD decelerating should be turned down. Tuning is not that accurate because all drivers need different setups, but this is just a tip. 👍

Daytona Road Course UNOFFICIAL event -Friday 18 February 2011 - Roll Call!

GT500
Nycrom - Lexus Sc430 Tom's Petronas
Paginas - Nissan Xavnavi Nismo GT-R
Vaga - Motul Autech Nissan GT-R
XsApollo - Nissan Yellowhat GTR
C-Falcon89 - Honda Raybrig NSX
Centura - Nissan Motul Autech GT-R
OwensRacing - Calsonic GT-R
NilsUrban - Nissan Xanavi Nismo GT-R
GTP_Sigma - Epson Mobil NSX
johnkiller2 - Lexus Sc430 Tom's Petronas
chorda - Autech Motul GT-R

GT300
GTP_african_kat - Autobacs ARTA Garaiya '08
ffocus2008- RE Amemya Asparadrink RX-7
Scanny_Flick - Autobacs ARTA Garaiya '08
GTP_Senninha
GTP_Aderrrm - APEX MR-S '00
eppe00 - RE Amemya Asparadrink RX-7
Neomone - Wedssport Celica
Moieman - RE Amemiya Asparadrink RX-7
KamyKaze1098 - TBA
SteelToedSloth - RE Amemya Asparadrink RX-7

I know there's already a lot of racers, I just had to wait until I was "for sure" added to the official driver list. Hopefully I could get a race in before the official start of the season!

GT500

GT300
GTP_Senninha
KamyKaze1098 - TBA

I know there's already a lot of racers, I just had to wait until I was "for sure" added to the official driver list. Hopefully I could get a race in before the official start of the season!

Yes, you are in. Drivers in red are garanteed a spot in the last unofficial/test-race. All drivers who had any connection issues and also new drivers who need to get familiar with all reules and procedures in practice (becaus I know that you have already read all about it in the OP (post 1-4). 👍). Right?

If the grid is full, I suggest we simply do 2 separate races. But focus must be to have ONE race with a full grid (not separated to run 2 races with even numbers of participants), to make sure that the testing is as accurate as possible for drivers that have experianced issues with connection, and this will also simulate the various procedures as close to "the real thing" as possible for the new drivers to learn as well.

GT500

GT300
GTP_Senninha
KamyKaze1098 - TBA

Drivers in red are garanteed a spot in the unofficial race at Indy road this Friday.

After all "red" drivers are in, we will simply go from the top of the list to fill up a grid containing 7 GT500's and 7 GT300's.

The rest of the drivers can start another race. You just need a host.

Last edited:

GT500
Wardez - Nissan Xanavi Nismo GT-R

GT300
GTP_Senninha
KamyKaze1098 - TBA

Drivers in red are garanteed a spot in the unofficial race at Indy road this Friday.

After all "red" drivers are in, we will simply go from the top of the list to fill up a grid containing 7 GT500's and 7 GT300's.

New proposed Schedule...

Season starts out with a bang with Suzuka, Seca, and Monaco :)

sched.jpg

Yay or Nay?

Last edited:
yay 👍

But I guess 200km at Monaco and 150km at La Sarthe is typo's?

I think that we should go for 250km on the enduros (Last Suzuka, La Sarthe and Nurburgring 24h).

Hell yeah that's a start with a bang. Track list is solic. Love the GP names, so legit.

I still hope for Tokyo R246 though, would be great. Also Route 5 at night would be amazing.

But yeah, I say 👍

Oh and some logo concepts are coming your way soon.

Oh... yeah... forgot to move the Distances... 200km at Monaco would take 2 hours :D lol

The Track list is Perfect IMO, although I agree with Denilson's race distance suggestions. 👍

Sounds Good. 👍

Also Isn't it supposed to be GP/F rather than GP/D?

Hell yeah that's a start with a bang. Track list is solic. Love the GP names, so legit.

I still hope for Tokyo R246 though, would be great. Also Route 5 at night would be amazing.

But yeah, I say 👍

Oh and some logo concepts are coming your way soon.

We're going to stay with real world tracks at least for this season :)

Logos would be awesome.

@ faqolidscholl/OwensRacing:

If you found the "correct" setup for a neutral behaiviour in turns you had trouble dealing with understeer, but the car tends to overteer to much in other corners, try adjusting your rear toe angle. I'd guess that a setting all the way up to around +0,40 rear toe is a good start. It works for me (not driving an NSX dough), so just a tip. Also turn up the rear brake bias (I know that you probably move the brakes forward to keep temp in the front wheels, and reduce wear at the rear) to make the car more stabil. Also, LSD decelerating should be turned down. Tuning is not that accurate because all drivers need different setups, but this is just a tip. 👍

thanks OwensRacing/Denilson, I'll give both a try. It's good to see some tuning talk cause no one really mentions it on here. I know everyone is probably holding their cards close since we are competing. I don't want to give up on the NSX, it is nice to drive on some tracks and a real handful on others (but that is probably just my inability to tune it perfectly).

thanks OwensRacing/Denilson, I'll give both a try. It's good to see some tuning talk cause no one really mentions it on here. I know everyone is probably holding their cards close since we are competing. I don't want to give up on the NSX, it is nice to drive on some tracks and a real handful on others (but that is probably just my inability to tune it perfectly).

Give RKM's tune a try: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=4746144

I'm not that great with tuning, but I'm trying. Hopefully someone will make a GT-R tune soon, so that we have a better baseline to go off.

Give RKM's tune a try: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=4746144

I'm not that great with tuning, but I'm trying. Hopefully someone will make a GT-R tune soon, so that we have a better baseline to go off.

It would be interesting to know what track that setup is for, and what times he pulled, and also tyres used.

Cause setups are different for each track.. That setup looks interesting dough. I'll might give that one a try later.. 👍

It would be interesting to know what track that setup is for, and what times he pulled, and also tyres used.

Cause setups are different for each track.. That setup looks interesting dough. I'll might give that one a try later.. 👍

Of course, it's mainly a "baseline" and then you do some small tweaks here and there for individual tracks.

GT500

GT300
GTP_Senninha
KamyKaze1098 - TBA
doctsuru_69 - Cusco Dunlop Impreza '08

Of course, it's mainly a "baseline" and then you do some small tweaks here and there for individual tracks.

Imo, the differences in setups for different tracks can be HUGE.

Super soft setup on one track, and a super hard on another. I don't think there is a tune that you always can use as a "baseline".. But that's just me.. For some it might work, but not for me :(

But I truly think that it could give you clues about which settings to work with, when you compare yor own setup with another setup 👍

GT500

GT300
GTP_Senninha
KamyKaze1098 - TBA
doctsuru_69 - Cusco Dunlop Impreza '08

When all "red" drivers are in, we will simply go from the top of the list to fill up a grid containing 7 GT500's and 7 GT300's.

When copying, make sure to mark the red driver-names as I have done. It will save me some time to not have to do the list again every time somebody signs up. It will also keep the number of posts down. 👍

Last edited:
The interest for a race this Friday is big enough to assume that there will be enough drivers for an additional race. Who can host? Wardez? eppe00? You don't have any connection issues and are at the bottom of the list, which means that you will be participating in the additional race as it looks for now. I came to think of you 2 since you have hosted races before with good results. 👍

Race 1: 7 GT500's and 7 GT300's

GT500
C-Falcon89
Centura
chorda

Nycrom
Paginas
Vaga
XsApollo

GT300
GTP_african_cat
ffocus2008
Neomone
Moieman
doctsuru_69

Scanny_Flick
GTP_Senninha

i dont agree with the Nurg GP/D i think its too small (hvnt tried lap time in gt500 tho) for a mixed class race

Plus we already have te Nurg GP/F why stick the smaller track in? shouldnt we just use another real track?

i dont agree with the Nurg GP/D i think its too small (hvnt tried lap time in gt500 tho) for a mixed class race

Plus we already have te Nurg GP/F why stick the smaller track in? shouldnt we just use another real track?

GP/F is not in.

Roll call removed, so people don´t get confused :)
Denilson --> I can host a race on Friday if needed.

Last edited:
I like long distance race, 200km up, and I would like see again my home circuit: Monza.. there are a lot US races..why don't we add on the Schedule one more race?

Last edited:
I like long distance race, 200km up, and I would like see again my home circuit: Monza.. there are a lot US races..why don't we add on the Schedule one more race?

i think at the end of the day we all have preferences but in the end not everyone will be totally happy with the final track list.

i do like Monza over Daytona though:)

Nycrom, nice match last night....for Tottenham :sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back