::::: World Super GT Championship | Round 6 | Nismo GT (SIGN-UP NOW!) :::::

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 379 comments
I am steady at 1:38.5~

Good laps are at low 38's

Fastest lap 1:37.800 (Did under 38 only ounce)

low 37's can be done, but this track is very hard .. double apex every where.

And im going through my tires like there is not tomorrow.. Too bad I probably wont have the time to adjust this..

Well, I am going to give petronas a try tomorrow and see. 4-5sec differences are not worth even trying lol my best was 141.5xx. I am getting about 18 laps on my tires.

I'm afraid that canging car is not allowed.

JP, if you can't submit an official quali lap-time, there's always the possibility to enter the race in the back of the grid. However, this week is "mixed class", so if 7 drivers submit a quali lap, you'll automaticly end up in D2. I don't know, but I got a feeling that it will be very close to 7 drivers who will make quali for the GT500's.

im working through the night to night so i can only have a room up for practice around 4 - 8pm GMT (maybe a few hours in the afternoon), plus i need to eat dinner around 6pm GMT however i have a day off tomorrow and wednesday i will be free for the evening :sly:

@Imari: Yep, that's correct. But since grafpt did start the race at Indy in an Lexus ENEOS SC430, he'll have to stick with that car the entire season.

We had a few who wanted to change cars during the season, but we've not allowed anyone a carchange as long as that driver did participate in an official quali/race prior the wish to swap. So we can't now either. Hope you see my point grafpt. 👍

Video of Indy's up!

The quality of the video's not the best at the moment, it gets better and clearer as it gets more optimized in through the hour.

Looked like a great race! :D

Participation

To accommodate real life commitments (absences), only 8 races will be counted into your standings.
You can drop which ever 2 races you feel like.

Even though I have missed more than 2 races (5 in fact) because of real life problems and stuff, would it still be possible to me to participate in a race? I know the rules state otherwise but if you're supposedly not getting full grids then I wouldn't mind filling it up. 👍 I don't mind if you don't allow any points I get into the points tables. :)

Looked like a great race! :D

Even though I have missed more than 2 races (5 in fact) because of real life problems and stuff, would it still be possible to me to participate in a race? I know the rules state otherwise but if you're supposedly not getting full grids then I wouldn't mind filling it up. 👍 I don't mind if you don't allow any points I get into the points tables. :)

im sure that is fine adrerrrm hope everything is good now, glad to see you want to race again :sly:

Hey guys, really wanted to apologies for simply disappearing. Life took an unexpected turn as it often does, and I no longer had the time to run.

I very much enjoyed this series, and its a shame I stopped running the week it started, but all the best to those involved, and hopefully I will have time when the next season turns up. 👍

Hey guys, really wanted to apologies for simply disappearing. Life took an unexpected turn as it often does, and I no longer had the time to run.

I very much enjoyed this series, and its a shame I stopped running the week it started, but all the best to those involved, and hopefully I will have time when the next season turns up. 👍

cheers for letting us know, hope to see you next season

@Imari: Yep, that's correct. But since grafpt did start the race at Indy in an Lexus ENEOS SC430, he'll have to stick with that car the entire season.

We had a few who wanted to change cars during the season, but we've not allowed anyone a carchange as long as that driver did participate in an official quali/race prior the wish to swap. So we can't now either. Hope you see my point grafpt. 👍

Ah, gotcha. I didn't think he'd started a race yet, I thought he was still tyre testing. Yep, can't change.

im sure that is fine adrerrrm hope everything is good now, glad to see you want to race again :sly:

Cool cheers. :D Sure do. I'll probably qualify tomorrow if you've got a room open seeing as I've not put some practice in yet. 👍

JPzer
Paginas, if you open up a room let me know, I will come in and do my qualification

Be home in three hours. If it's ok with Dennis, I would watch your lap to get you qualified today.

Owens can be another temp steward as den is away this week....

i will be opening a room in about an hour be i will be only be for 2 hours i need to leave around 8pm gmt

Pretty sure its the full track. Speedway F

Can anyone (of the stewards) confirm: speedway F or GT. I don't know if i can qualify (time zone conflict). Pls reserve me on the wait list. tnx. :)

Ive been doing constant low 1:38s (1:38.2) being my best, i think i can get into the 37s if i can get the tricky last sector where i lose soo much time.
The 1st and 2nd time im quite quick but its just the last

i need more practice :)

Ive been doing constant low 1:38s (1:38.2) being my best, i think i can get into the 37s if i can get the tricky last sector where i lose soo much time.
The 1st and 2nd time im quite quick but its just the last

i need more practice :)

I found out that if you overdrove the last section you will have a terrible time, go slow and hit the apex (try to touch the inside "vibror's"). Those double apex are so hard lol..

Mid to low 37's are definitly possible, I would have loved to at less hit high 37's.

Anyway thx again to allow me to do my qualification !

Know it's about last race, but only just had a chance to look over the replay from Indy; wanted to see why my tyre wear was so bad - seems my left front was wearing out much quicker than the other tyres. Left side was wearing out a lot more than Senninha's RX7, Right side about the same - I really need to work on setup this week as I've been totally abusing my front tyres for the last 2-3 races and it's really hurt me in the race because of it. Will try and get some setup time tomorrow night, I usually turn up on quali night, do about 5-10 laps and then do my quali on what is basically the same setup I was using at Suzuka >_>

i should be opening a room later on of everything goes to plan :sly:

👍

I'm going to be practicing until then in my lounge for about an hour/hour and a half. If anyone wants to join me, feel free to add me on PSN and join. :)

Is there a link posted for this weeks qualifying times?

I worked on the set up last night. Started with a change I thought would work. Well it netted me more steering but the rear was lose on throttle. No matter how soft I touched the throttle it wanted to spin. So trying to retain the steering I set out to remove the loose rear. After a few laps and some tuning. I come out on lap 1 running 1:39.7 Felt good and said let's push it some. 1:38.8. I had company stop by about this time. So I parked the Calsonic GTR for the evening. Hoping to get some good practice in tonight and get some consistent 1:38's. Then I will be content.

Latest Posts

Back