Some sob has gt4

• Thread starter cobragt
  • 322 comments
Awesome!

Nice case and disc. 👍

You babies need to shut up and quite whining. The game is coming. Only 2 months. Get over it.

red_infinity
But we want it NOW!!! remember we were supposed to have it last-last tuesday
Actually that date was never a confirmed date. PD hoped to have GT4 out for us before christmas, but they never confirmed that date.

so is it DVD9 or not? i hope i can download it first....

i doubt my friend in hk can get me a copy and ship it over before he leaves for japan on the 27th
looks like i'll be getting the game after official release date

Guess what??
I also have it.

Im going back to sleep and play it in my dreams.

Love the whole package. The box are and white box look great. The disc looks great.

/wipes drool from chin.

Only a few more days for me anyway.

LaBounti
I dont think the photo album is related to the full game since all the cars shown are from the japanese demo.

That's exactly what I was going to say.

red_infinity
But we want it NOW!!! remember we were supposed to have it last-last tuesday

Get over it. They way PD sees it is no matter when they release it, they are still going to get your $50. That's all they care about.

No it wouldn't have. If they make a better game, more people will buy which equals more money for them. It's not entirely about the money, but you know it's the major factor.

damn
my cousin got the new GT4 pack with the slim PS2!!!!

i should be receive my chinese GT4 on 27th and japanese around jan 7

3rdgenracerX
IIRC, Sinner or someone in the AGS thread said that people in HK would be getting GT4 on the 26th.

We normally get games a couple of days ahead of the official release, but with KY in town they don't want it being sold before the official release date... looks like we'll have to wait till the 28th like everyone else...

Yeah, it's about time polyphony released GT-4 somewhere. Even if it is almost on the other side of the world from where I am. I guess this means us Americans will get GT-4 within the next month or so. I really like the look of the new box too. The Drive of your life.

Back