Some sob has gt4

• Thread starter cobragt
  • 322 comments
I live in taiwan and i havent heard anything about it being here yet~ my store says they will get it on the 27th, and i can go and get it on the 28th

As much as you guys like to moan and groan, I'll say it again. Polyphony Digital only develops the game, go and whine at Sony Computer Entertainment [Insert Region Here] because they are the ones that actually distribute the game to your region, they are the ones translating it, marketing it and doing whatever else needs to be done. If they had been working closely in conjunction with Polyphony, they more than likely would've had a simultaneous worldwide release ready for you.

So if anyone is to blame it's yourselves for continuously going off your face over a game. If you really are that desperate, why not go and import yourself a copy?

It'd be nice if one of the chaps that got his / her hands on the game already would provide us with some info on cars and courses.

my friend in taiwan already got GT4 from blockbuster today after 4PM.
anyway, they told me some good news about GT4:
480p,1080i not only for photo mode, even in the racing. fully support 1080i(16:9)!!!!!!

aska0865
480p,1080i not only for photo mode, even in the racing. fully support 1080i(16:9)!!!!!!

More good news please!!! 👍

aska0865

right-o... i'm going to blockbuster now~~ hope they still have a copy ^_^

found a problem here:
GT4 does not support 1080i during the whole game, when you back to menu,title or map, the resolution will return to 480p/i, high solution only in gaming only.
some one already complain this will really damage their HDTV. :P

aska0865
found a problem here:
GT4 does not support 1080i during the whole game, when you back to menu,title or map, the resolution will return to 480p/i, high solution only in gaming only.
some one already complain this will really damage their HDTV. :P
Does 1080i look better than 480p on a normal tv? Can a normal tv handle it anyway?

Hyde
u cant use 1080i on normal tv
u need HDTV
1080i is HDTV resolution, but I think I can use it on my tv, it just won't look as good as on a true HDTV tv. That's why I'm curious if it looks better than 480p.
relio
you need rear projektion TV, LCD or Plasma TV or a beamer! with YUV input!!!
What about RGB input?

ok, i can confirm it for you guys (since the others have already)... yes, taiwan blockbuster has it~~ just not for rent.. which sux, since i ordered it already thru my ps2 shop and cant get it till tuesday - and i'm not gunna buy 2 copies just so i can get it 2 days earlier... USD$65

**and i especially dont wanna pay for it twice since i'm not even sure it'll work on my ps2** :crazy:

wow
em51.gif

Wow the box looks amazing......I hope when in comes to the UK it will come in a white DVD case!! :eek: :eek: ......

evilgnome
Guess what??
I also have it.

Im going back to sleep and play it in my dreams.

Love the whole package. The box are and white box look great. The disc looks great.

/wipes drool from chin.

Only a few more days for me anyway.

Please excuse me for double posting,

But when you say its only a few days for you, have you ordered one from Asia or is Australia had a Christmas miracle and we're getting it within the next week?

Leo_Straight6
Please excuse me for double posting,

But when you say its only a few days for you, have you ordered one from Asia or is Australia had a Christmas miracle and we're getting it within the next week?

Ordered from Lik-Sang. Usually my orders take 5-6 days to arrive.

robin2223
Wow the box looks amazing......I hope when in comes to the UK it will come in a white DVD case!! :eek: :eek: ......

Hmm I hope not :) I still like the PAL GT1 case the best. But of course it doesn't really matter, I just want the damn game hehe.

I noticed from the new ingame shots that we start with 10000 cr, I thought they said we will start with more this time (not that I care), Unless everything is cheaper this time around.

Back