Some sob has gt4

• Thread starter cobragt
  • 322 comments
Does anyone know of a torrnet?
Not that i am planning on downloading instead of buying, but my game won't arrive for another week or so.

What about the car list, a complete one should be out soon.
I'm especially interested in seeing what swedish cars are included (hoping for some SAAB's).

VIPERGTSR01
I noticed from the new ingame shots that we start with 10000 cr, I thought they said we will start with more this time (not that I care), Unless everything is cheaper this time around.

I actully prefer less money so this is good news for me.

Please give us the low down on the game! Does the game offer only one pitcrew during a race? Do the other cars have pitcrews?

cobragt
Please give us the low down on the game! Does the game offer only one pitcrew during a race? Do the other cars have pitcrews?
Remember, cobragt, deep breaths. We wouldn't want to completely lose it would we?

Well, I only played about 2,3 hours...
I did't try pit in yet, cuz I'm very busy to get the license.

I need more time to get info's. I noticed that there is lot of
unconformed used cars like Alfaromeo 166, Nissan Stagea etc.etc...

But some bad news. I found no SAAB, ARIEL,AUSTIN-HEALEY....etc
paint shop, racing modify.

ADBAN

Can you place some pictures here?

ADBAN

is english language in the japanese version?

So paint shop and racing mod isnt in? Sorry if I misunderstood you. Also, could you confirm 1080i being used ingame? Not saying that guy who reported it is lying, I'll just feel better if someone else confirmed it. And I guess you didn't see 2 car companies that are so desired for the gt series :(

ADBAN

WHAT!! No racing modify, OHH NO!! 👎 :(
Maybe its a bonus option that you have to win :nervous:

I see one spyker at dealer. The racing type....hmm 8C? It is the same
one from the GTconcept.

There is too many anvailed cars....

If racing mod isn't in I wonder what's up with this GT looking the way it does, I have pics of it in another thread of my, "afew gt4 pics." It has decals all over it or maybe that's just a special GT?

lol that's actually what I ment, but never mind..
:indiff: Sorry my mistake I completely misread it.
ADBAN
I see one spyker at dealer. The racing type....hmm 8C? It is the same
one from the GTconcept.
So sorry for being so naggy but if it's the one from GTConcept did they update it from the actual concept model with only one front vent to the production model with the two vents in the picture below?

attachment.php

Attachments

• C8_LAV~1.jpg
    C8_LAV~1.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 510
Any info you give regarding unconfired cars is much apreciated ADBAN. I guess it's poinles everyone asking is such a car in and so on, would you do me a favour though and tell me what TVR's, Marcos's and Aston Martins there are. All three are small companies so you won't be trawling through 40 odd cars.

Any info you give regarding unconfired cars is much apreciated ADBAN. I guess it's poinles everyone asking is such a car in and so on, would you do me a favour though and tell me what TVR's, Marcos's and Aston Martins there are. All three are small companies so you won't be trawling through 40 odd cars.

83159_6.jpg

that's apart of the intro, correct? I was hoping it would have that many people in the pits. Also, look at that gt, see the decals and what not? Are you sure racing mod isn't back or do we mod the car by individual parts like a racing chassis, rear spoiler, front spoiler, etc.

Maybe the options to customize the car are under "GT Auto" (since rims and wings are there anyway) and not in the tune shop anymore.

Back