GT7 Tuning Calculator - Download v3.3 all new cars added!!

Works for me on iPad using the Excel app, if that helps anyone.

Attachments

• E81BF738-4E6B-4DD0-9238-9D3FECDDBB8C.png
    E81BF738-4E6B-4DD0-9238-9D3FECDDBB8C.png
    206.7 KB · Views: 34
On that note. Will soon be updating to v1.5 with LSD calculator. This is a lot of work, I’ve done a lot of Calcs for this based on torque at the tyres. Traction break point of the tyres. There quite a bit more to do but it’s getting there. Think I may put a drop down selection for options to decrease or increase the effects for it (from looser to tighter on a scale of 1-5) just because there are so many variables with the traits of each car. If only there was someone out there who could access the game code and make it all easy! Lol

Just wanted to say I just purchased this and I am enjoying it so far. Thanks for your work!

Edit: also we created our accounts on gtplanet within a month or so of each other in 2011, that's kinda funny =P

Last edited:
HI, I downloaded the free trial and it appears to give good setups. As with other users had a lot of values out of range for R18 and 458. Does it work for wide body too? Or does that make no difference to the suspension setup? I assume it counts for engine upgrades etc. by the values we enter for weight/power etc.

HI, I downloaded the free trial and it appears to give good setups. As with other users had a lot of values out of range for R18 and 458. Does it work for wide body too? Or does that make no difference to the suspension setup? I assume it counts for engine upgrades etc. by the values we enter for weight/power etc.
Hi, what values were out of range? Wide body won’t make a difference to the spring frequencies, correct weight (balance front and rear) and power/rev range are what are important here

Hi, what values were out of range? Wide body won’t make a difference to the spring frequencies, correct weight (balance front and rear) and power/rev range are what are important here
I see the springs for the TDi are too high, must be the huge downforce, I’ll see what I can do with this thankyou for flagging that. What was the issue with the 458?

Thanks for the fast response. The gear ratios - only last 3 gears are in range View attachment 1245420
Ahh yes, the final drive is fixed on the latest premium version, as for the gear ratios, the spread between the max torque and max power is too wide, you want minimum 2000 rpm range for a decent gear change, this will then give you the correct ratios, so leave max power at 10000 and put max torque at 8000…

Ahh yes, the final drive is fixed on the latest premium version, as for the gear ratios, the spread between the max torque and max power is too wide, you want minimum 2000 rpm range for a decent gear change, this will then give you the correct ratios, so leave max power at 10000 and put max torque at 8000…
Understood. Just bought the full version - will give it a go :)

I see the springs for the TDi are too high, must be the huge downforce, I’ll see what I can do with this thankyou for flagging that. What was the issue with the 458?
The spring frequencies for the race cars was fixed in the latest update, I think it’s just the trial version that’s not up to date

I can’t access the ps5 right now - but this is what the version i just downloaded gives

16F5E2DA-0CE7-487D-9C0C-39F75A33F391.png

Attachments

• F087BD6F-D1F6-492A-89BE-B8A2CFDE8C13.png
    F087BD6F-D1F6-492A-89BE-B8A2CFDE8C13.png
    76.2 KB · Views: 15
Dampers look a little high on the rear, although your ride height is high on the rear that maybe why, also the reason for the low rear frequency

I haven't read every post in the thread, but would work for swap applications as well, or only base purchasable vehicles?

This is outstanding effort. And helps those learn poly tuning, because we all know we can't take real world knowledge and use it here, that would be too easy!

I would be happy to support the cause.
You should post a donation link on the main page like Praiano. Good luck, I hope this works well!

I haven't read every post in the thread, but would work for swap applications as well, or only base purchasable vehicles?

This is outstanding effort. And helps those learn poly tuning, because we all know we can't take real world knowledge and use it here, that would be too easy!

I would be happy to support the cause.
You should post a donation link on the main page like Praiano. Good luck, I hope this works well!

This will work for the engine swapped cars also, works on weight and height and other inputs from whatever car you use. Feel free to purchase a copy from my website in the signature!

Got my focus RS ready and waiting for the GT lump, I can’t wait! I need that hoonigan beast lol

Last edited:
V1.5 is almost there! We are just testing the LSD settings are working as they should

The following features and fixes are included;

New features
• LSD ratio calculator added
• Search box added (to locate your car selection easier)

Fixes
• Historic Race cars (spring frequencies out of range with minimal downforce)
• cars missing from list
1500 Biposto Bertone B.A.T 1 '52
155 2.5 V6 TI '93
180SX Type X '96
1932 Ford Roadster Hot Rod

Last edited:
I am Not sure, where do we download the newer versions if we have previously purchased the calculator? From the website, or do you send out an email with link?

Back