GTP NASCAR Nationwide Series // Season Report/Points // Champions!

• Thread starter Chqr
  • 1,868 comments

Should we race at SSRX this season?

• Yes

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chqr knows about the pole spot being wrong. He is going to change it after this weekends races.

Ok, I just wanted to make sure we all knew that. I am working on stats now. Expect them to be released here tomorrow morning.

Here's updated stats:

S1 NW stats (incl. NW DC drivers & SC non-NW DC drivers, accumulated)

&

S1 NW Driver's Championship (DC) stats (only NW DC drivers, excl. all NW/SC DC drivers)

Yeah, revised standings are being published after this race. Sorry I can't do it immediately but its exam season for us guys in the UK so quite stressful on time to do stuff.

So, lobby up in 2 hours time. Will be either Niop if he's around, Drop if he's around or myself.

Turns out I do have to race after all; a thousand miles in a weekend, greaaaaaat.

Today I have a very troublesome fever, but I believe I'm in the condition to race nevertheless.

Turns out I do have to race after all; a thousand miles in a weekend, greaaaaaat.

MIGHT have to, I still don't know. I'm definitely racing, which means I'm now doing 1200 miles this weekend (friday-sunday).

MIGHT have to, I still don't know. I'm definitely racing, which means I'm now doing 1200 miles this weekend (friday-sunday).

No reply yet? Let me know then mate 👍

Wow that's tough man; sent you those IndyCar incidents to check out on Monday by the way.

I'm around, so I'll be hosting. Room up in 37 minutes.

EDIT: Room up(1472-6118-3615-5259-5326)

Last edited:
MÜLE_9242;7024235
At least you actually started the race.

Yea, but i think i had the good pace for catch the victory lane on this track :(
I'm really really really disappointed and angry :banghead:

I started but parked as I need rest before the 600 and aren't the biggest fan of the track :ouch:

Once again I lose the car between me and the leader because of a DC, causing me to lose the draft. 👎

Once again I lose the car between me and the leader because of a DC, causing me to lose the draft. 👎

Look on the bright side, you still have great results, the points lead, and two very good finishes left to drop (if needed) with under half a season remaining. At this point, you are the odds-on favorite to win the championship.

Look on the bright side, you still have great results, the points lead, and two very good finishes left to drop (if needed) with under half a season remaining. At this point, you are the odds-on favorite to win the championship.

Not to mention a fabulous contribution to RCR tonight.

I am currently not liking the current points system. Despite Joe won, RWR won the most points (28) this weekend with Tom finishing in tenth. For S2, I am considering scrapping bonus points. At tracks like Daytona, most drivers including myself have an itch and an urge to get to the front and lead a lap and the most laps as some 'insurance' points if you're wrecked later. At the moment, drivers are indeed very careful but I feel as if for Nationwide, it isn't quite necessary and potentially defying the point of racing. Looking for your opinions on this.

Points coming in a matter of seconds.

Race Results @ Southern 200

*denotes driver's points are illegible towards the Drivers' Championship due to driving in the GTP Nascar Sprint Cup Championship.
DNS = Did not start
DSQ = Disqualified

2088e9j.png

Drivers' Championship

w1g020.png

Owners' Championship

2iw0eg2.png

Chqr
Not to mention a fabulous contribution to RCR tonight.

I am currently not liking the current points system. Despite Joe won, RWR won the most points (28) this weekend with Tom finishing in tenth.

I'm certain I parked whilst in 9th place out of 9 runners mate.

Back