::::: World Super GT Championship | Round 2 | Corkscrew GT | Friday 11-03-04 :::::

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 280 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come join us if you want to quali tonight, Jav.

Tony and Senninha just set effective pole-position benchmarks for GT500 and GT300 respectively, I think :P
Man I'd love to join your qualisession, but I don't get home till midnight US EST.

Did my qualy earlier today in GTP_Senninhas lobby. Sorry for not posting the roomnumber, but since Senninha did, I asumed drivers would go there..

Anyway, my time was super slow, and I ended up with a 1:23.574.. I'm pretty sure it will take me to D2 this week..

I will host a qualy room tomorrow between 15.00 PM (GMT) to 17.00 PM (GMT), just to let you know. I will post the roomnumber in the thread.

Did my qualy earlier today in GTP_Senninhas lobby. Sorry for not posting the roomnumber, but since Senninha did, I asumed drivers would go there..

Anyway, my time was super slow, and I ended up with a 1:23.574.. I'm pretty sure it will take me to D2 this week..

i can only do 23s at mo so i might be joining you lol

WSGTC Practice Room

1472-4711-0467-9862-7570

Be open till 12am EST or 5am GMT.

i hope no one beat my qualy time i would really like to have pole. i was so nervous so i took no risks so i was 0.5 seconds after my personal best time:(

Hey guys! I'm looking for an official who could witness my quali, I know it's late but if anyone of you guys is arround and have nothing better to do please let me know!

Hey Masi_23, I know this is a tad odd, but would you mind checking your inbox for a PM I sent about about a month ago entitled "Hello!"? I'm still hoping we could have a nice chat. :)

I cant be in this fridays race guys! Sorry! I hope next week i can be in :)

Tony1311 laptime of GT500 is sick good. How the hell :S

cheers

right im seeing alot of new names

have you even been confirmed in this seires we ave already had 1 race so signups are closed sorry

I would like to qualify for the GT500 class.

can anyone witness my qualifying for me please?

Attachments

• iRev_olution.zip
    227.1 KB · Views: 11
im sorry man thats the only way i can qualify as i got work/uni and im in a different time zone...

i guess i cant qualify at all for the race.

I'm gonna be qualifying in tonights session.
I havn't done a lap on GT5 since i dropped out of last weeks race due to severe intoxication of the substance alchohol.:grumpy:
I apologise for that... was mad at myself the next day.

I don't know what kind of time i'm gonna run:scared:

Due to a lot of inactive drivers, I sent them all a PM as a heads up for the Championship.
I got a few answers, some can't participate, and some did really appriciate that I was asking where they've been. However, quali-procedure must be done thru live sessions as stated in the OP.

And since we will remove 2 races from the final result in the end of the season, I opened up the registrations. And will keep them open until dead-line for quali to round 3 is passed.

iRev_olution has beed in the GT300 list for a while but have apperently not read the OP about the quali-procedure.

goastmazta is a good driver, and I added him to the GT500 class yesterday.

im sorry man thats the only way i can qualify as i got work/uni and im in a different time zone...

i guess i cant qualify at all for the race.

All you need to do is to post in this thread when you can qualify (use (CET) or (GMT)-times). We are 7 stewards, and there is a good posibility that we can find a time for qualy that suits all drivers 👍

I'm about to open a quali/practice room in a few minutes. It will be open for atleast 2 hours.

Qualifying/practice roomnumber: 1472-6399-9009-5386-3812 CLOSED (Nycrom might still be there)

Last edited:
Just to let you know Denilson that I will be quaifying tonight, i have two other league races on wednesdays so will be looking to run after 11pm gmt if any of the stewards can confirm their availability? Im sure there will be an official room open at this time

also i got a bit lost on the room settings discussion the other day, can one of the stewards post what settings we are using for qualy and races so that i can in future practice in my own room under the correct conditions as this week ive found that it has quite an effect on setup!

cheers

Geoff

I have not received my new cable yet, so I will be unable to qualify today.

Should I just drop out of the championship at this point?

Just to let you know Denilson that I will be quaifying tonight, i have two other league races on wednesdays so will be looking to run after 11pm gmt if any of the stewards can confirm their availability? Im sure there will be an official room open at this time

also i got a bit lost on the room settings discussion the other day, can one of the stewards post what settings we are using for qualy and races so that i can in future practice in my own room under the correct conditions as this week ive found that it has quite an effect on setup!

cheers

Geoff

Ok, great! 👍
I'm hosting a session at the moment but can not host for that much longer (about 1 more hour). But I'm sure there will be a lot of drivers qualifying at that time (11 pm GMT), so I guess you'll find a roomnumber in this thread later on.

About the room settings, read below. It's also in the OP.

"Host Checklist

1. Setup the Raceroom atleast 1 hour prior race start (Connect Time).
*Type: "WSGTC ROUND x"
*Track for that week, set to 150 km. Round up the number of laps.
*Race For Real
*Number of Participants: 14
*Mic/Headset: OFF
*High (Recommended)
*NOT fixed room

*Penalty: OFF
*Grid Start
*Grip Reduction on wet track/track edge: Real
*Damage: Heavy
*Race Finish Delay: 180 (max)
*Time/Weather on the enduros
*Bost: OFF

*532 hp limit (When the race is about to start, let the car on track in PP order. From lowest to highest)
*1050 kg limit
*Tyres: Racing Hard
*ASM: OFF
*TCS: OFF
*SRF: OFF
*Active Steering: OFF
*Driving Line: OFF

2. Post Room Number in the thread

3. Make sure to have the sarting grid close at hand. It will make it easy for you to answer any questions regarding grid spots.

4. If a driver is missing 30 minutes prior the race, you shall post in the thread that a driver from D2/Waiting list can enter. If the "original" driver shows up after you have posted that a spot is open, you have to kick the "original" driver.

5. Make sure to save the replay."

I have not received my new cable yet, so I will be unable to qualify today.

Should I just drop out of the championship at this point?

Ofc you chould NOT drop out. 2 races will be removed from the standings when the season is over. If you can not qualify, there is always a posibility to sign up on the waitinglist. However, that have to be done in the thread as a post to make it easy to decide which driver signed up for the waitinglist first.

thanks Denilson,

regarding the room settings im not too sure about the private/online bit that was going on in the discussion.

im only aware of one way to start a room, i always go to Community/Scanny_Flick/Lounge (i.e my lounge) is this private or online? and if it's not the right way how should i be doing it?

Ofc you chould NOT drop out. 2 races will be removed from the standings when the season is over. If you can not qualify, there is always a posibility to sign up on the waitinglist. However, that have to be done in the thread as a post to make it easy to decide which driver signed up for the waitinglist first.

To accommodate real life commitments (absences), only 8 races will be counted into your standings.
You can drop one Mixed and one Same Class Race.

If I miss the race on Friday, I have already missed two "mixed class."

If I receive a shipping confirmation tomorrow, I'll sign the waiting list, thanks.

thanks Denilson,

regarding the room settings im not too sure about the private/online bit that was going on in the discussion.

im only aware of one way to start a room, i always go to Community/Scanny_Flick/Lounge (i.e my lounge) is this private or online? and if it's not the right way how should i be doing it?

That's you private lobby.

Go to "open lobby". It's the icon to rhe right of your profile pic when you're in GT-Life-mode.

You have the option to start a lobby there. That's the correct kind of lobby for all OFFICIAL WSGTC events. 👍
The roomnumber will appear in the top left (20 didgits). So if you'd like someone from WSGTC to join, just post the room number in the thread.

If I miss the race on Friday, I have already missed two "mixed class."

If I receive a shipping confirmation tomorrow, I'll sign the waiting list, thanks.

That rule was made when we was going to have double point's for the same class races. But we will run under the same point-system no matter the type of race.

So you can remove which ever 2 races you feel like in the end of the season.

I'll remove that rule A.S.A.P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back