::::: World Super GT Championship | Round 2 | Corkscrew GT | Friday 11-03-04 :::::

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 280 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP Updated:

"Participation

To accommodate real life commitments (absences), only 8 races will be counted into your standings.
You can drop which ever 2 races you feel like."

No quali rooms up at the moment?
Hope today's room is up on time, I waited and waited on monday till I had to leave...

Lol, I just noticed that the Fuji round is called the Nismo GT. Isn't the Fuji Speedway owned by Toyota? TRD GT? :)

God dammit ! Our internet isn't working. I can't do the qualifying ! :( (writing from the iphone)

Paggydaggy
God dammit ! Our internet isn't working. I can't do the qualifying ! :( (writing from the iphone)

I will be on from 1am GMT - 4am GMT, not a steward. Not if allowed willing to watch you later.

From looking at the spreadsheet i see i'm the fastest in sector 1, but really slow in the others.
Probably because that is the sector i drove the most due to my excursions into the walls. :sly:

Really slow time, considering i allready broke into sec 26 in practice. Well, time to practice some long runs.

Not many GT500s, where are you lot? :\

Centura, GTP_PaggyDaggy heve connection issues.

Wardez, OwensRacing have not yet done the quali.

faqoldshool can't participate in the Chmpionship due to IRL commitments.

Minion07, C-Falcon89, NilsUrban can't participate this week.

Vagabone, JPzer, JohnKiller2, GTP_Sigma, Sonic-_-89b, have not reported that they are not going to participate this week. We are missing some other drivers as well. But I listed the "regularas"..

I think Laguna Seca is concidered a hard track, and it's might a "tactical" choice :)

And because of that, I might be lucky to end up in D1 after all.. :)
But it's sad that a lot of drivers is missing ofc..

Last edited:
Coming online now. Need about fifteen to warm up and be ready to qualify. See you online guys.

looking at split times im quit slow in sector 1 but very fast in 2nd sector.

Yeah, quite concerned at the amount of time I'm losing through there - Spent a lot of practice time tonight running wide into the gravel in S2 to see where the limits were :P

I can't do quicker than a 1:26.1xx, so your quali lap is immense, nice one 👍 - Looking forward to trying to hold onto your slipstream in the race :P

Wow 20 mins to go in qualifying and there aren't enough GT500 cars to fill D1, let alone D2. In light of this, does it even make sense to run mixed class?

Maybe we should extend quali to tomorrow morning? There's no questionable laps thus far so I wouldn't see a problem with that.

I'm still learning how to get my times down, but if you're really short on drivers and registrations are temporarily open...I'll be available to qualify at 8pm (GMT-5) if a steward is present. I do my best to race clean and I have both a 500 and a 300. While I'm sure I wouldn't qualify under ordinary circumstances I could do a qualify session for a 500 this season and next season when I've had some time improve (hopefully lol) I'll switch full time to the 300.

Last edited:
c-falcon89 said he cant make it this race (his setup is rubbish and he has a race this weekend) so yes it could be a tactical choice

Plus i remeber NilsUrban saying he couldnt make it because of work

Also i read sumwhere that someone suggested if not enough gt500 to make 2 div then make it same class, then i think this could be a good idea, we will see when time comes to it

Last edited:
Quali dead-line can not be changed. But drivers that did not quali can sign up on the waitinglist, which in this case will be a list to fill up the grid(s). First come first serve.

We will wait with the same-class decision until we see how many GT500's that signs up on the waitinglist.

Quali dead-line can not be changed. But drivers that did not quali can sign up on the waitinglist, which in this case will be a list to fill up the grid(s). First come first serve.

We will wait with the same-class decision until we see how many GT500's that signs up on the waitinglist.

Agreed :)

Sorry about that, I had a momentary lapse in memory and forgotten. Well then, I'd like join the waiting list. lol I noticed looking at the OP a mention of driver profiles. Are driver profiles a requirement? If so, is there a specific thread they have to be turned into?

Last edited:
Well then I was the last to qualify.

I guess first on the waiting list will be Otsdarva and possibly Apollo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back