::::: World Super GT Championship | Round 2 | Corkscrew GT | Friday 11-03-04 :::::

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 280 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did i not do a 1.23.9.. in my qualifying lap?
I thought i hit a 23.9 in my second flyer, i didn't save the replay though and can't really remember.
But a 23.9 would get me Div 1.
Anybody have the replay saved?

i didnt save it, i will ask Neo/Imari if he did but i dont think u reached the 23s, i thought it saw 1:24 but hopefully he saved it.... i will pm him now

Room up for Practice: CLOSED

Time to practice those long runs. :)

How many laps will we race??

Last edited:
42 Race Laps for GT500

41 Race Laps for GT300. (GT300 are doing a lap then forming up behind the GT500s I believe, to allow us to "finish" the race within the 3min period after the leader crosses the line)

Add a parade lap to the above, too.

That's a lot longer than I expected. 1 Stop might not be so optimal here.

Sweet as guys, I will be updating my profile hopefully tonight.

Hopefully the event will be as exciting and enjoyable for the atleast the race stewarts lol!

Will i be placed on the waiting list every race or do i have to sign up for each one? And if i do would setting a time qualifying be useful?

Will i be placed on the waiting list every race or do i have to sign up for each one? And if i do would setting a time qualifying be useful?

Qualifing offical days are Monday and wednesday but any steward can watch a lap

Deadline is wednesday

gentlemen,

unfortunately i have to pull out of tomorrow's race (GT300/D2).

sorry for the late notice but i have a meeting scheduled for 1pm PST that i can't move (i tried).

i'm especially bummed since Laguna Seca is my fave track and i grew up going to see races there.

oh well, there's always next week!

oh as an aside, i just am doing my first remote race hosting and it's surprisingly pretty cool. i noticed only today that my b-spec bobs have all been racing remotely in others' races, and in fact i had amassed $600k in so doing, so i recruited some outside bobs and am currently watching the race - it's actually much more entertaining than i would have guessed!

-d

gentlemen,

sorry for the late notice but i have a meeting scheduled for 1pm PST that i can't move (i tried).

i'm especially bummed since Laguna Seca is my fave track and i grew up going to see races there.

oh as an aside, i just am doing my first remote race hosting and it's surprisingly pretty cool. i noticed only today that my b-spec bobs have all been racing remotely in others' races, and in fact i had amassed $600k in so doing, so i recruited some outside bobs and am currently watching the race - it's actually much more entertaining than i would have guessed!

-d

Hey it's alright, sorry you have to miss it. One less car to lap me I suppose. lol

You've been getting into Remote racing huh? Yeah It's surprising how fast Cr. and Xp. build up in there. I have a few people who I need to remote race for running my bobs. One of my friends has ran my bobs over thirty times. It's gonna take awhile to repay that debt. lol

gentlemen,

-d
Thanks for telling us 👍

Looking forward to see you on track next round.

Official final quali. time sheet (Waiting list still open and pending)

ijhwNe.jpg

monoha
Love the spreadsheet :) especially the sector times, nice to see how you compare with others under and above you 👍

Oh and, in the last weeks race, was funny to hear OwenRacing calling me Mona :P hehe

Hahaha what should I call you. :) i realized that race it was not monah. Being that your username was Mono__. Sorry.

Also looking rather lonely in D2. :(

Hahaha what should I call you. :) i realized that race it was not monah. Being that your username was Mono__. Sorry.

Also looking rather lonely in D2. :(

Just to let you know.. It's 3 GT500's from the waitinglist (did not quali) that will join D2. And I also think that 1-2 more drivers will show up when we are close to the race..

Btw: Do you think you can host as you did last week?

Denilson
Just to let you know.. It's 3 GT500's from the waitinglist (did not quali) that will join D2. And I also think that 1-2 more drivers will show up when we are close to the race..

Btw: Do you think you can host as you did last week?

That I can.

D1.1: 1:21.181* - tony1311 - Nissan CALSONIC IMPUL GT-R
D1.2: 1:22.415* - Nycrom - Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430
D1.3: 1:22.795* - GTP_monoha - Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R
D1.4: 1:23.009* - Paginas - Nissan YELLOWHAT YMS TOMICA GT-R
D1.5: 1:23.291* - Wardez - Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R
D1.6: 1:23.574* - chorda - Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R
D1.7: 1:23.948* - XsApollo - Nissan YELLOWHAT YMS TOMICA GT-R

D2.1: 1:24.027* - OwensRacing - Nissan CALSONIC IMPUL GT-R
D2.2: -:--.--- - MH4wheel - Lexus ENEOS SC430
D2.3: -:--.--- - Vagabone - Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R
D2.4: -:--.--- - iRev_olution - Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R
D2.5: -:--.--- - maSonn09 - Toyota CASTROL TOM'S SUPRA
D2.6: -:--.--- - Centura - Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R
D2.7:

D1.1: 1:26.082* - GTP_Senninha - RE Amemaiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06
D1.2: 1:26.457* - Moleman - RE Amemaiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06
D1.3: 1:27.468* - KamyKaze1098 - Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '08
D1.4: 1:27.999* - GTP_african_cat - Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '08
D1.5: 1:28.007* - Neomone - Toyota WADSPORT CELICA
D1.6: 1:28.290* - Bakugekiki - Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '08
D1.7: 1:28.863* - Scanny_Flick - Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA RX7 '06

D2.1: 1:29.132* - SteelToedSloth - RE Amemaiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06
D2.2: 1:30.339* - Shrugging_Atlas - Toyota WEDSPORT CELICA
D2.3: 1:30.913* - Jav122678 - RE Amemaiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06
D2.4: 1:30.954* - maximus254 - Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '03
D2.5: 1:31.150* - HortusIX - Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '03
D2.6:
D2.7:

Last edited:

You're in D2 since you did not quali before deadline.

Connect time: 21.00 GMT, race start 22.00 GMT

Roomnuber will be posted in this thread about 1 hour prior the race, stay tuned 👍

42 Race Laps for GT500

41 Race Laps for GT300. (GT300 are doing a lap then forming up behind the GT500s I believe, to allow us to "finish" the race within the 3min period after the leader crosses the line)

Add a parade lap to the above, too.

That's a lot longer than I expected. 1 Stop might not be so optimal here.

21 lap stint is possible in the Celica. I was running 1.28s for most of it, dropped to 1.29~1.30 for the last 5 or 6 and it gets pretty understeery, but it's probably faster than stopping twice still. Long pit lane is loooong.

21 lap stint is possible in the Celica. I was running 1.28s for most of it, dropped to 1.29~1.30 for the last 5 or 6 and it gets pretty understeery, but it's probably faster than stopping twice still. Long pit lane is loooong.

i hopes also to do one pit stop in my rx7 but i can not run as fast as the celica at the last of the stint. it could be i schall try a 6 stop srategy:sly:

I found that there is no other way to go but to pit atleast 4-5 times.

The thing is though, a one stop strategy is dependent on going 40+ laps without putting it into a wall, and at least 10 laps or so of that on seriously worn tyres. That's going to be a big ask for me at least, I'm not sure I can pull that off. As soon as I put it into a barrier and have to pit for damage the plan goes straight out the window, so I'm not sure how useful it is.

:cheers: I liked it ;-) it's prononuced monoa, but its all good :-p

No, you will be able to qualify every week, so you won't be on a waiting list for the next races.. (unless there are too many that is qualifying, that makes the need o put the slowest on a waiting list)

👍

I found that there is no other way to go but to pit atleast 4-5 times.

I haven't and probably won't get time to test my strategy or atleast see how fast I wear out my tires. So making one up on the fly ;-).

Right i would like to say to everyone please set up your internet properly tonight, i would like a smooth race

so for examples please reset your router to clear everything plus make sure you have Nat Type 2

Im really looking forward to it :sly:

Right i would like to say to everyone please set up your internet properly tonight, i would like a smooth race

so for examples please reset your router to clear everything plus make sure you have Nat Type 2

Im really looking forward to it :sly:

I also read that resetting your PS3 before entering an online race clears your cache and might prevent some disconnects also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back