3rd: 239,400

Requirements: 650PP

Overall Prize: Level 1 Ticket

Unrestricted Tires for All Races

---------------------------------------

Click here for the new OCD.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, a new ticket!:dopey:

Have you noticed the rally cars in the ocd update? I smell some rally events coming on the next updates:D

And a brand new Veyron! Come on down!

BlueGT
Oh yeah, a new ticket!:dopey:

Have you noticed the rally cars in the ocd update? I smell some rally events coming on the next updates:D

And a brand new Veyron! Come on down!

If I had a dollar for every time I heard this...

I just posted this before I saw yours :ouch:. Oh well. These look fun though! 👍

Can't get past the McLaren F1 in this on SSR5.

Update: Nvm. R35 TC sorted it out for me.

Last edited:
Wow, these are actually pretty challenging!
Having trouble with the 400 PP Autumn Ring and 650PP SSR5 race.

Awesome. For those looking for a challenge, I suggest you cut the Performance Points in half, and work your way up in small increments.

It makes these challenges longer and it makes them more rewarding!

What settings do you have for driving options? i have been trying the 650pp ssr5 race but unlike the on rails 0 mistake bs ai my car is sliding all over the place. I had track on 8 and abs on 6 using Zonda lm race car and a 2012 gtr no luck getting first.

Depends what you come up against on the 650pp ssr5 event. Had no luck when the ford spec II test car or the mclaren f1 were on the grid, but eventually used the zonda R to win by 15 seconds. Will go back and try other cars now that I've done it.

lkl34
What settings do you have for driving options? i have been trying the 650pp ssr5 race but unlike the on rails 0 mistake bs ai my car is sliding all over the place. I had track on 8 and abs on 6 using Zonda lm race car and a 2012 gtr no luck getting first.

Try some racing softs 👍

And please use some more punctuation. Just a little hard to understand at first.

Try some racing softs 👍

And please use some more punctuation. Just a little hard to understand at first.

Thanks for the reply i had racing soft's on at the time but reading the post below me looks like im not alone. I went up ageist that ford gt aswell Ill just refresh till a easy car is first then.

Wow, these are actually pretty challenging!
Having trouble with the 400 PP Autumn Ring and 650PP SSR5 race.

400pp - Suzuki GSX-R/4, or whatever that Hayabusa-powered li'l concept car is called. Easy-peasy - I lapped 12th, 11th, and 10th place.

500pp - Same car, just upped the tuning a bit and raised top speed to 137mph. Won by over 23 seconds over the NSX-R.

650pp - Audi R8 '01. Full downforce, no ballast, top speed @ 185-ish MPH, 482hp, and winning by 12 seconds over the Ford GT LM II.

Easy money.

Awesome. For those looking for a challenge, I suggest you cut the Performance Points in half, and work your way up in small increments.

It makes these challenges longer and it makes them more rewarding!

I usually start off with the quick win to get it under my belt, then go back to see what else I can win it with, or how far down I can tune and win.

Won by 00.112 Seconds using the Falcon XR8. It was very fun though to beat the Ford GT. Car was at 634 PP to boot.

1st seasonal I used a Golf MkIV total stock with Sport Hard. Passed 1st place at the beginning of lap 5

2nd I used a Scirroco, with a few sports tuning parts and Sports Hard Tires. I think it comes in at around 457 pp. Passed first place on the easy right before the chicane on last lap.

3rd used a stock Zonda R with Racing Hards, passed the Viper for first on the hairpin left of last lap.

Fun seasonal although I'm not a huge fan of SSR5, it will be fun to see just how far down in pp I can get my super cars before I can't win.

Anyone want a good challenge? Try the 400pp in the Nissan Leaf, with the stock comfort medium tires. I am not that good and I can get third so want to see if someone can do it.

430 Ferrari avg lap time 1min 25ecs still can beat the op on rails ai took 3rd the pos Nissan's were to fast for me during reply they only dropped below 100km/h 5 times and made 0 mistakes.The only place they slowed down was the 160 degree turn. Amazing driving 90 degree turn no prob ill do it going 180 lol. Can i have your copy of gt5 mines fed up atm.

430 Ferrari avg lap time 1min 25ecs still can beat the op on rails ai took 3rd the pos Nissan's were to fast for me during reply they only dropped below 100km/h 5 times and made 0 mistakes.The only place they slowed down was the 160 degree turn. Amazing driving 90 degree turn no prob ill do it going 180 lol. Can i have your copy of gt5 mines fed up atm.

Please use proper english.... Read the AUP. Thank You. (Not trying to be a wannabe moderator but sheeesh!)

I was kind of hoping for 550pp or 600pp to use the V12 or something like that.
There are so many nice cars in 510-550 range, and I don't fancy downtuning.:D

But the 500pp races are also fun with lower powered cars ;)

Back