7    Béru            GTPlay        5':43.243   19      163
8    Crazyhorse      Team Numbers  5':44.462   18      164
9    Binoclar45      GTChallenge   5':44.652   17       79
10   Prancing Horse  Torc Talk     5':45.390   16      149
11   Max E           GTIRN         5':45.551   15      221
12   Gamelle71       Crazy Team    5':48.108   14      123
13   Thurzo          GT4Portugal   5':48.146   13       63
14   fud             Team GTX      5':54.085   12      142
A bit wider spread on this longer lap, but I'm glad to note that we had a full field for this round! Congratulations to the podium drivers for some amazing times.

These are links to the replays received to date:

Rudi - 5'37.791
Veilside - 5'38.832
Rob - 5'39.552
Tannis - 5'39.699
Arco - 5'39.957
phino - 5'40.668
Beru - 5'43.243
Crazyhorse - 5'44.462
Binoclar - 5'44.652
Prancing Horse - 5'45.390
Max - 5'45.551
Gamelle - 5'48.108
Thurzo - 5'48.146
fud - 5'54.085

:scared: Thats a very scary time to be seeing, but then just looking at the times that have been coming in for the other races, it wouldn't surprize me.

Rob managed a 5'39.5xx, which I think is awesome. It's not a winning time, but definitely a great effort. Nice job, Rob! :)

One thing i'd like to see for future BC's is people holding off posting times and actually waiting for the official results. Its a bit disrespectful to the forum hosting the BC in my opinion. Some of us actually like waiting for the full list of results.

Rypien
One thing i'd like to see for future BC's is people holding off posting times and actually waiting for the official results. Its a bit disrespectful to the forum hosting the BC in my opinion. Some of us actually like waiting for the full list of results.

I've talked to Duke about this via PM and he is ok with it and encouraged me to keep it up.

As far as you liking to wait for the results, well, you could have told me way back in the first race, Rypien. A bit late now ... 👎

Anyway, I think it won't be an issue next year. I'm sure the deadline will be matched to the time at which people can actually post the results. For this BC, the deadline could have been put at 16:00 for instance. I'm not complaining about the current situation at all and this BC is being managed absolutely great, but that would probably the ideal solution, as this wasn't an issue in any way, positive or negative, in previous years.

GT3mich

I was still editing, hit send too early sorry ... maybe you understand better now. But I don't understand why you would disagree with my reply to Rypien. This is race 9.

Rypien

And some can't wait... It's not that strange actually, with the different time zones. The deadline is simply unlucky, you can't expect Duke to get up that early to post the results. I'm sure that will be fixed for next BC.

If you like to see the full list, just wait until Duke posted them. You can see when Duke's ready, he changes the thread name then.

Like he has now :sly:

Well done Rudi! 👍 👍
Awesome work Veilsidebr!! 👍 :cheers:
Fantastic lap!

Congrats also to Rob from GTTimes for the 3rd!! 👍 👍

With those names in the list, i was very glad i didnt have to race :ill:

great job veilsidebr, i knew you didn´t want to submit this, but already amazing... 👍

and what a time for rudi raser... and you thought you were going to lose...

great race, now on to the final round...

great job by gtplanet and all the drivers that raced 👍

Great job veil, thanks for all of your hard work on this race, I know you didn't get the time that you wanted, but the result is still great!👍

Congrats to "Ringmaster Rudi" for a blistering lap and to Rob for making the podium also. On to round 10.:sly:

sorry i couldn't do any better mates. it certainly wasn't for my lack of trying. hopefully we don't because of me.

Congrats to all the racers, awesome times 👍
See you on the last race ;)

Attachments

• tannis_gtweb_5.39.699.xps
    42.2 KB · Views: 16
Back