TT 39: 650PP British TT @ Grand Valley / 550PP @ Tsukuba Circuit

I think I just did a tune from the forum, but I adjusted it slightly, I'm new, only been playing for four months, and I don't even really understand cars too much, I just like games, but I noticed a couple of time trials ago it was the Ferrari f1 at Monaco, that the toe was at something like minus 55 on the front, and plus 55 on the rear, and that thing could turn great, so now once I get what I think is my best time, I adjust the toe of whatever car I use to that same placement, and I have always got a better time, probably took off a second each time, I'm not really sure why, or what it does specifically, but it works for me, try it.

I used the Praiano tune (the man!) for the MP4 12c on the F1 94 accidentally, the gear ratios wouldn't work out, but when it hit the track, wow, very stable and a 2:08 gold in one lap. The trick seems to be extreme toe in f & r. added some aero wings and cut some weight to get a bit better.

Funny thing was when you drive the Practice area GV R the exact same car is 5 sec faster and even more steady.

That's great Polsixe, I'm glad it helped you:), but what we really need to do is get Yinato to post his set up for the F1, his tune for the Chapparal is awesome.💡

For the first time in several months, I lay down some rubber in Gran Turismo 5. Feels good to be back. I cleared both of the Time Trials with Gold rather easily.

I went with the 1994 McLaren F1 for the Grand Valley Reverse. The real challenge was in keeping this beast on the track on Sports Hard tires. My best was a 2:05.835 on my first completed lap. I was ahead of my ghost by about 2 or 3 seconds trying to better my first time, but I end up sliding out and hitting the outside wall of one section late in my second lap. So my initial time stood.

Then for Tsukuba, I wanted to try something different. One of my PSN friends gifted me a Ferrari California. So to me, I decided to modify my own Ferrari California to take on Tsukuba. In one lap, I pulled a 1:04.930. I flew off the track in my two attempts to better my original lap, but could do no better.

My 2:05.835 Grand Valley Reverse was good for 6818th place at the time, and 24711th place for my 1:04.930 time at Tsukuba. For the first time I can remember, I actually LEAD among my PSN friends in something!

Last edited:
I've never driven a McLaren F1 in real life (yes, its true!) but I cannot believe that they could be as uncontrollable as the GT5 version. If they really are as bad as that I'd imagine that pretty much every one thats been produced would have been crashed within minutes of leaving the showroom.

I've never driven a McLaren F1 in real life (yes, its true!) but I cannot believe that they could be as uncontrollable as the GT5 version. If they really are as bad as that I'd imagine that pretty much every one thats been produced would have been crashed within minutes of leaving the showroom.

I doubt that when someone gets in a Mclaren F1 in real life they put full throttle on. If you slowly put the power down then most cars on this game can go from 0-top speed with no wheel spin.

Hi all, my first time in the top 10 so thought I would say thanks to KB18FAN for the loan of his car & Yinato for the tune, modified a little to suit my driving style. Not sure how long I will be at 6th as there are two weeks to go but am happy non the less. :D

Hi all, my first time in the top 10 so thought I would say thanks to KB18FAN for the loan of his car & Yinato for the tune, modified a little to suit my driving style. Not sure how long I will be at 6th as there are two weeks to go but am happy non the less. :D

Nice One! fastest in UK too.

This TT is fun, but I can't beat my first day time :ouch:
Will try KB's car next.

Yeah,well done-congrats on your 1st top ten-I've done this a couple of times now and I kept looking at the leaderboards-watching my time drop :)

I can't seem to get under a 56s atm-I think i've hit a wall on this one.

Might have another blast at the Grand valley one.

Hello my friends,

Here's my setup used on the 2J Race Car '70, I ​​think it is possile to go with 0'54'6xx a ''perfect'' lap, I would like to thank ''cargorat323'' for the loan of his car, its configuration m 'has served basis, thank you to him.

Setup 2J Race Car '70:

300604154fee7abfaad88.png

300602244fee7a504a3b2.png

I wish I could try this. My house lost power from a big storm last night and I can't play :grumpy:

Will try the setup posted here. See how it goes and hopefully get UK top spot back.

Edit: Just tried to get the car down to same PP with settings above, and I'm 10PP short, even limiting to 50% power.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tune yinato. Just improved my time by almost .500. I am using my 2J right now, but will set it back online in a few hours with yinato's tune on sheet C. I have it labed as such. Team yinato-cargorat, lol. His great tune, my high mileage, no oil change car, lol. I've noticed that somewhere after 10,000 miles, the car stops losin PP and HP, so I think this is as low as I am going to get it. I was thinking of trying something else with another one of my 2J's to see if I can get it lower yet. Anyhow, gonna try some more laps then I'll give it back to you guys, lol. Glad to be a part of helping everyone out, even tho if it is with just a high mileage car. Anything I can do to help out. Peace and thanks again to those that have helped me.

I managed a 1:02,8 on Tsukuba in a Cusco Dunlop Subaru Impreza '08, which I'm not to disappoint with. It's put me in 11027th & only 8 seconds behind Yinato in his 2J..

I am using my 2J right now, but will set it back online in a few hours with yinato's tune on sheet C.

I'm not sure if it has changed since,
I was sharing a car online before and telling people to use a certain settings sheet. But what seems to happen is, the tune sheet selected when the car is shared gets copied to the other tune sheets from the perspective of the person trying to borrow the car.

I'm not sure if it has changed since,
I was sharing a car online before and telling people to use a certain settings sheet. But what seems to happen is, the tune sheet selected when the car is shared gets copied to the other tune sheets from the perspective of the person trying to borrow the car.

Ah, I see. Well, at any rate, the car is back online. Just improved to 85th so I'm done for a few. I'm still losing about another .500 here and there, mostly on that damn last corner. Every TT, it seems like there is always at least one corner that wants to give me fits, lol. I'll get it tho. Good luck you guys.

Just got car lended from cargorat323 with Yinato's tune 👍, and quickly got my top UK spot back with a scruffy lap. Car has a lot of potential. Thanks again.

Just got car lended from cargorat323 with Yinato's tune 👍, and quickly got my top UK spot back with a scruffy lap. Car has a lot of potential. Thanks again.

No problem and congrats on the lap. Like I said before, Team yinato-cargorat, lol.

Hopefully can get close or beat Yinato's time, now 4th. Go Team yinato-cargorat ;).

Yea, its getting interesting between you guys in the top 10. Fun to watch. You can't go beating my tuner tho, lol. Its bad enough everyone is beating the car owner, lol. Ah well, fun stuff this is.

Yea, its getting interesting between you guys in the top 10. Fun to watch. You can't go beating my tuner tho, lol. Its bad enough everyone is beating the car owner, lol. Ah well, fun stuff this is.

Getting closer ;), in the high 54's now and I know I dropped some time on it, definately got the potential to go current top if I hook up a solid lap all round. I guess others above me, got a few tenths in them and will improve no doubt over next week too.

Getting closer ;), in the high 54's now and I know I dropped some time on it, definately got the potential to go current top if I hook up a solid lap all round. I guess others above me, got a few tenths in them and will improve no doubt over next week too.

Told you his 2J was fast. :)

Told you his 2J was fast. :)

Indeed. Didn't expect it to be this fast though. A fraction off 1st now. I know I've got a few tenths in me still, I think .4XX, will be a perfect lap for me, so hopefully I can do a .5XX or .6XX or .7XX.

Yesterday the GTPL_Kolsa2's HotLap Replay & Ghost, 1st @ Grand Valley TT, was not avalaible to download. Someone knows why?

@Saidur,

You play with my configuration? Have you made ​​any changes and if so, can you let me know please?

You can talk to a '5xx or '4xx see one but there it is impossible for me with my current setup...

If you can help me a bit, I'll try to play again Monday or Tuesday!

Thank you and bravo! 👍

@Saidur,

You play with my configuration? Have you made ​​any changes and if so, can you let me know please?

You can talk to a '5xx or '4xx see one but there it is impossible for me with my current setup...

If you can help me a bit, I'll try to play again Monday or Tuesday!

Thank you and bravo! 👍

I answered questions on your GTPR account I think but will do on here again.

No changes like I mentioned and I'm not using active steering. Maybe try using shared car cargorat323 has put online, might be faster than before with more miles on it? Thanks for sharing your setup by the way 👍.

I forgot to ask did you get a new steering wheel or fix it?

I did quite a few .8XX just now, messed up quite a few goes on last corner, might have done a .6XX if I did not mess it up. I know pace is there, just hopefully will extract most of it in one lap.

Last edited:
Well, made some decent progress today. Currently sitting at 58th with a time of 55.942. I'm getting there. Going to try to beat my best TT finish of 27th in the one NASCAR TT we had awhile back. Car is back online, I'm done for tonight. Gonna go watch the rest of the NASCAR race. Later guys. Peace.

Yes, I marked the 1st day of the Month with 1st position ;). Still quite a bit of time to be had.

Here is current top 20:

28k1rgl.jpg

Yes, I marked the 1st day of the Month with 1st position ;). Still quite a bit of time to be had.

Here is current top 20:

28k1rgl.jpg

Great time my friend. Shaping up to be a great battle between you and yinato. I see he is running on his other account also. Team Yinato, lol. Gonna give it another go today. Still losing a ton on that last corner. Anyways, good job on #1. Peace.

Great time, if yinato can't see much more time then it looks like you have a great chance of staying up there, good luck.

Back