UKGTP7 Results & Photos Thread

• Thread starter Famine
  • 313 comments
Waiting to start on Sunday, Touring Mars & Sureshot run some practice laps.

Not sure what Dutch curses AMG. had uttered into his headset at this point, but Specialized seems perplexed!

12 racers, 3 spectators and 1 photographer! How cool is that?!!!

VEXD experiments with the partial-blindfold / naso-cranial sound system that we devised to try and slow him down! :lol: It even almost raised a smile from Sureshot!

And it worked for a while, but once the headphones were back on straight, this promised to be a very temporary position! The first victim is in sight!

Jacob's Cream? Or just some other leading Cracker? ;)

Famine & VEXD get ready to present the "Most Improved Driver" prize!

A Yeti is always a rare sighting, and difficult to capture on film, but here he is, watching Roo failing to get his camera pointed in the right direction to get a photo of his own!

Famine & VEXD after the presentation of the UKGTP trophy!

VEXD proudly hoists his trophy aloft, and then reconsiders his choice of underarm deodorant! :D

Budding UKGTP participants get some early practice in for UKGTP8! :eek:

Was i the only person who actually liked the Spykers? Well when i say like i mean it was better than the stupid RUF i was in before!

Spec....

Was i the only person who actually liked the Spykers? Well when i say like i mean it was better than the stupid RUF i was in before!

I liked the spyker too. it didn't take me that long to get out of it again :)

I had no problems with the Spirra until Ben decided to go sideways down Mulsanne in front of everyone else...

Yeah, you also aimed for my friggin' Spyker I bet :P

Should we call you "Humpty Bumpy" from now on?

For me it is

Spyker 👍

Spirra 👍

Corvette 👎

I only had to do 1 race to get out of the spirra again

Yes, I think you must have been... the only car I hated more than the Spyker was that Alfa in the other handicap!

Amen to that! The Alfa faster than Isuzu 117 Coupe & VW Golf GTi Mk1? :boggled:
My arse it is! :yuck: Got stuck in that car for ages in the Classics handicap! 👎

Amen to that! The Alfa faster than Isuzu 117 Coupe & VW Golf GTi Mk1? :boggled:
My arse it is! :yuck: Got stuck in that car for ages in the Classics handicap! 👎

At least you got chance to sample the Classics Handicap :grumpy:

- i've not even seen the write up for Monday yet .....Famine?

It is in progress - I've been ripping the DVDs, amongst other things.

Then it's a good job I've updated the Sunday post now, so that it's only shy a couple of videos.

Series Four - All Beat Up

Series Four - The DTM Mixer

Other than that, top marks :)

Race 11 (Left LAN) - High Speed Ring
1st Famine - Mercedes CLK-DTM - 10
2nd Roo - Audi A4 Touring Car - 6
3rd Smallhorses - Vauxhall Calibra DTM - 4
4th EXelero - Audi A4 Touring Car - 3
5th Race Idiot - Alfa 155 Touring Car - 2
6th G.T - Alfa 155 Touring Car - 1

I'd like to point out that in this 4 lap race I overtook Famine 4 times... and still came second :grumpy:

0042gt4.jpg

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The GTP-Team.

ahhh racing Famine both with the Abt TT-Rs in Suzuka and actually getting in front of him at one point. It was allm him toying with me, since he left me so far behind during the 2nd lap that his outing at the Spoon curve only served to show me how far behind I was. Puse bliss anyway 👍

Can't forget the battle for 2nd at Nurburgring with DustDriver, both in Audi A4s... he banged me up and locked me in at every curve and at the end of the race shakes my hand... I almost hit him with the DS2! :lol:

I couldn't help it that we had completely different racing lines.
But in order to hit someone with a dfp you first have to disconnect it, and that takes to long :)
Shaking hands is way easier

oh, and i can't really recall that specific race, but it seemed that every time we were racing each other we would hit each other quite often. (it wasn't just me hitting you)
it really wasn't intentional.

6th G.T - Mercedes 190E EvoII - 1
6th G.T - Vauxhall Calibra DTM - 1
6th G.T - Alfa 155 Touring Car - 1

Was there a clone of myself there? I never got to use these three cars because I was wasn't there! :lol:

From the looks of it, I probably would have done well if I never left...

Her name was SareBear... And she left the Alfa 155 Touring Car parked across my path on the last lap in the above video.

Which caused absolutely NO arguments in the Famine household.

Back