600pp Non-Racing Cars & Tuned Cars Super Lap: Tsukuba Circuit

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 252 comments
Same as I did, then I tried the Mid Range Turbo and seems to catapult out the corners better.

Was 2 tenths up then blew that last corner.

To me, it just don't seem right that you can legally go out so wide.
That's the GBRC ethics coming out of you Nuts :crazy:

Improved my time with the NSX-R LM Road Car to 51,136 for 9th place at the moment. :)

I'm using the ds3 and active steering strong, so not everybody will like my tune.

85 70
4,43 (7,50) 7,86
1 1
1 1
5 (6) 3 (5)
0 0
0 0,15

racing brake: 2/2

LSD: 10/8/30 (10/9/20)

weight reduction: - stage 3 = 1,143kg

power: - high RPM turbo @ 88.5% limiter

downforce: 350/540

oilchange: NO

rigidity improvement: YES

gearbox:
FG: 3,600
Topspeed: 200km/h

1. 5,547
2. 4,165
3. 3,450 (3,500)
4. 2,845 (2,900)
5. 2,410 (2,430)
6. 2,064

FG: 2,680

Last edited:
Thx. :cheers:

I enjoy driving the NSX much more than the ZZII, especially around such a small track.
The fastest NSX time is a 51,022 for now, so we will see the first one in the 50's soon.

Edit: A few tweaks and down to 51.371. Not sure if it's faster though.

Here's my ZZ tune based on praiano's. I've done a 51.474 but still at least 2/10 with this tune and not done many kms on this TT yet.

High rpm Turbo @89.4% power.
Full weight reduction
No oil change
Tried improving body rigidity but made me slower.

95/50
5.88/14.66
2/8
2/8
3/7
0/0
-0.10/-0.10

BB 4/8 6/6

LSD
5/5
5/40 30/40 (higher front setting seems to help)
5/5
30:70 35:65

DF 150/275 (front at max DF really helps) 150/215

Also added 20kg ballast @ 50

Trans
Set final to 5.000 & 220 kph
Set final to 3.700

Cheers
Leigh

Last edited:
I did a 53:4xx with shaunm80. I think it was from the recent Suzuka TT so the gears may be a little tall for this track. I don't really know how to adjust gears though. It may be faster with a gear tweak.

I did a 53:4xx with shaunm80. I think it was from the recent Suzuka TT so the gears may be a little tall for this track. I don't really know how to adjust gears though. It may be faster with a gear tweak.

Just get the final gear value lowered. I don't know your gear ratios but something around 4.500 should work.

Improved my time with the NSX-R LM Road Car to 51,136 for 9th place at the moment. :)

I'm using the ds3 and active steering strong, so not everybody will like my tune.

85 70
4,43 7,86
1 1
1 1
5 3
0 0
0 0,15

racing brake: 2/2

LSD: 10/8/30

weight reduction: - stage 3 = 1,143kg

power: - high RPM turbo @ 88.5% limiter

downforce: 350/540

oilchange: NO

rigidity improvement: YES

gearbox:
FG: 3,600
Topspeed: 200km/h

1. 5,547
2. 4,165
3. 3,450
4. 2,845
5. 2,410
6. 2,064

FG: 2,680
Many thanks for the tune, did a 0:52.226 using a G27 with the tune and there is still room for improvement. :cheers:

5 thousands? Are you serious @SW__10???

Hahaha. Congrats on that :cheers:. I can't follow you on the back straight. You carry far more speed than me and then, I can't recover that lost time in the last corner.

If you manage a better first part of the track, you can easily join in the 0:50 club. :)

Last edited:
5 thousands? Are you serious @SW__10???

Hahaha. Congrats on that :cheers:. I can't follow you on the back straight. You carry far more speed than me and then, I can't recover that lost time in the last corner.

If you manage a better first part of the track, you can easily on the 0:50 club. :)

Thanks mate 👍.

Had a good session on this one today. Started to add ballast and bring down the rear DF :dopey:.
I have been up over a tenth on my current PB in the first sector.....
....Then I either make a mess of it at the hairpin or the last corner :crazy:...:lol:.

I'll post my tune later in the week.....I'm still tweaking :dopey:.

At some point I might have a go with the NSX and see if thats any better :lol:

:cheers:

Thanks mate 👍.

Had a good session on this one today. Started to add ballast and bring down the rear DF :dopey:.
I have been up over a tenth on my current PB in the first sector.....
....Then I either make a mess of it at the hairpin or the last corner :crazy:...:lol:.

I'll post my tune later in the week.....I'm still tweaking :dopey:.

At some point I might have a go with the NSX and see if thats any better :lol:

:cheers:

I tried to reduce DF in mine but that leads to mess it on the fast, last corner. Also, if I reduce rear DF and maintain a high ballast on the rear too then is pretty hard to do the trail braking without sliding too much with the rear.

But hey, I am more than amateur on this tuning thing so, who knows.

I'm also thinking of posting my tune at some point, when I stop fiddling with it.

Edit: Talking about messing good laps... I made an unbelivable lap, reaching T2 only 8 thousands behind GTRo_Juan's ghost and then, overexcited, sent that astonishing lap to the rubbish can in the last hairpin, just after seeing that time difference in the screen... :dunce:

52.169 for #306...but I cheated, I used the DS3 as I just wasn't making any headway with the G27.

Anyway gave the wheel another try and managed 52:386. I kinda like that I can do both reasonably well.

What I hate about the wheel is being unable to shift down in tight turns as I have no idea which paddle is for up or down when the wheel has made a few turns.

52.169 for #306...but I cheated, I used the DS3 as I just wasn't making any headway with the G27.

Anyway gave the wheel another try and managed 52:386. I kinda like that I can do both reasonably well.

What I hate about the wheel is being unable to shift down in tight turns as I have no idea which paddle is for up or down when the wheel has made a few turns.
Use the gear shifter, and not the paddles on the steering wheel.

I thought I told you to put that damn DS3 away. :mischievous: :lol: If you are having trouble with the wheel as far as shifting as you describe, I think you may be over rotating your wheel. I hardly ever go to full lock in either direction. Even in the last WRS TT that I just finished at Monaco with the tight hairpins, I only rotated the wheel a half turn. I've never had that problem with the paddles. Maybe its just your style of driving, I don't know but I've never heard/seen anyone turning their wheel that much for regular circuit driving. When you turn the wheel that much, your scrubbing off speed in the corners by having your wheels cranked so much. I'm by no means an expert, just giving you some of my humble advice/insight. Anyways, good luck with your further development with the wheel, hope it goes well for you. :cheers:

You should be able to get around most of the corners holding both hands on the wheel. Try turning in in more calmn manner, when front end looses grip it really doesn't help no matter how much you turn the wheel. Just keep using the wheel and you'll find the limits. Also you can reduce the rotation of the wheel, don't know how it happens on G27 but it's possible!

Back