600pp Non-Racing Cars & Tuned Cars Super Lap: Tsukuba Circuit

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 252 comments
If anyone is interested, here is my tune for the ZZII at Tsukuba.

ZZII
623bhp, 920kg
Body rigidity improvement

95/50
5.88/14.66
5/5
5/8
7/7
0/0
-0.25/-0.10

Racing Brakes 3/6

Trans

Initial FG 3100
Max speed 137mph (min)
1: 4.700
2: 3.510
3: 2.853
4: 2.370
5: 2.010
6: 1.696
FG: 2500

LSD Front 5/25/5 Rear 10/55/5

Torque split 30:70

Power 89.4% High turbo

Max DF 150/300

All weight reductions.

Hope it helps a few people out 👍

:cheers:

Great lap @IBZ6L20VT :cheers:...I improved today and I'm just behind you 👍....:lol:.

Wasted over an hour grinding with @IBZ6L20VT tune after realising I had springs on completely the wrong setting :banghead:

Set the correct spring rate and improved to a 51.0. I'm targeting that exclusive 50 club now.

It was a nice way to christen my newly completed home made rig :D

image.jpg

I thought I'd like a go with my MP4 but only got to go 'round twice. Looks pretty good. what tune you using?

I managed to get 53 something with the ZZII now! But yeh the MP4 is very good too and easier to drive. And the NSX is top of the leaderboard.

For the MP4 I just used the power limiter to 51.9, racing brakes and racing suspension, standard transmission, sports soft tyres for a 54 something time. So it wasn't really tuned. So if you find a tune on here it could do even better.

I will have another go with the MP4 and try and get 53 or less.

Last edited:
Great lap @IBZ6L20VT :cheers:...I improved today and I'm just behind you 👍....:lol:.

Yeeep, I saw. Great job! You've almost done it. I'll give your tune a try, if you don't mind, but seems so different to mine that I don't think that I'll get used to it.

Set the correct spring rate and improved to a 51.0. I'm targeting that exclusive 50 club now.

Come on! You have it on your sight! Just push a little bit more.

It was a nice way to christen my newly completed home made rig :D

What the heck? That's awesome! I would be ashamed of showing here my "rig" :boggled::ouch:

Is that a seat from a Civic Type R?

:lol:

I didn't get the buzz with this one either... might have another go over the weekend, but some of the NSX times are crazy!
Yeeeah, really hard to get that swing on at this track... I did few laps on NSX couple of days a go and I was slow as hell... Do you have any suggeations for possible DF and power settings? Rideheight is naturally front max rear min and springs front min rear max? Or how did it go... :D Although I'm afraid that NSX won't make this track any more enjoyable :crazy:

The masochist in me decided to try this with a Cobra. Managed silver at around 550pp using DS3; maybe I could do it with my wheel and a more refined tune but really lacking the time. Going to have to use a sensible car :lol:.

ODB
Yeeeah, really hard to get that swing on at this track... I did few laps on NSX couple of days a go and I was slow as hell... Do you have any suggeations for possible DF and power settings? Rideheight is naturally front max rear min and springs front min rear max? Or how did it go... :D Although I'm afraid that NSX won't make this track any more enjoyable :crazy:
Try this: ride height max front and rear, softest springs, softest dampers compresion and extension, zero camber and toe, max downforce, engine stage 3 + turbo stage 2, LSD 5/15/5, all weight reductions, add rigidity improvement, no oil change, for the gearbox use this system, you won't have a bad setup with that.

[EDIT]Forgot to say that ARB's are set at max, use 5/5 racing brakes, that should be fine, I'm using 5/6 though.[/EDIT]

Last edited:
Try this: ride height max front and rear, softest springs, softest dampers compresion and extension, zero camber and toe, max downforce, engine stage 3 + turbo stage 2, LSD 5/15/5, all weight reductions, add rigidity improvement, no oíl chance, for the gearbox use this system, you won't have a bad setup with that.
Thanks man! :)👍

Try this: ride height max front and rear, softest springs, softest dampers compresion and extension, zero camber and toe, max downforce, engine stage 3 + turbo stage 2, LSD 5/15/5, all weight reductions, add rigidity improvement, no oíl chance, for the gearbox use this system, you won't have a bad setup with that.

Thanks for your detailed explanation. Im sure it works because I see you often on the top 10.
Now I just need your hands :)

:cheers:

Last edited:
Got Fibre Broadband installed today and decided to christen it with some laps on this TT. Tried @SW__10 setup and I have to say you have made the car into an enjoyable Red Bull like rocket ship 👍. FYI, I kept without toe and body rigidity improvement. Don't know if it is better or not as haven't tried it with that.

Anyway first I was struggling with gears as before I was using a Suzuka tune gearing but was surprised when first lap completed was my first lap under 51 seconds and just a bit ahead of you, that is when I knew this was seriously quick and I've yet to do a time above 51 seconds since. Did a few more laps, got couple of .801 laps which made me upload a couple of replays due to just getting 10th spot both times and then finally got a lap to take top spot for the ZZII car and 5th in the leaderboard. This car setup has a lot of potential, I imagine a low 50 second is possible with this car if you do most of the corners really well. Thanks for sharing setup 👍, appreciate it and the leaderboards will likely become even more competitive.

This track is an absolute nightmare with an under steering car, don't even bother with one,
especially that last damn corner.

In fact I hate the last corner, I just know I am losing tons of time on it, it's extremely difficult to know what angle to take it, come in from wide and turn in to hug the apex, or keep out wide longer and hit a late apex.

If you come in too wide you fly off the track. If you come in too narrow you lose acceleration.

But I don't mind this track actually because It's short, It's just the final corner

Didn't really like the ZZII when I tried it the 1st day and haven't run this one since. But just tried the NSX-R and it's so much nicer to drive.

Using @eclipsee suggested tune and got in to the 50's after less than half an hour.

50.948 for 22nd.

Just noticed I'm 0.001 ahead of @IBZ6L20VT :D

I'll likely give it a proper go over the weekend as I think I have another 0.2 left - might try @SW__10 ZZII tune too 👍

Need to open a bottle of red and order some Chinese food now :D

Great job @Saidur_Ali ...👍

I'm happy my tune worked for you :dopey:.

I've been up at least a tenth on my PB but stuffed up the last corner :banghead:...:lol:.

I will grab your replay and study your technique! ;)...:dopey:...👍.

Again! great job! :cheers:

If only I could get the most out of my own tunes!!!!! lol!!
Thanks, I probably also stuffed the last corner but I knew going by how much I was up on ghost, I just needed to get round and should be still a decent time.

My technique might also mean picking up my bad habbits of using the e-brake :lol:. Hopefully it helps you go faster 👍.

Great job on the tuning as always 👍, helping me a lot in getting good ranking positions.

IIRC you only started using wheel not so long ago so I imagine you will get faster the more experience you get, I don't think I was fast as you in time you had wheel for example.

Didn't really like the ZZII when I tried it the 1st day and haven't run this one since. But just tried the NSX-R and it's so much nicer to drive.

The NSX's models are so overpowered, I think they must have a deal with PD. The LM road car is insane. The HSC concept is very good too.

Will be interesting when the NSX Concept is released for real in 2016. Will probably be the fastest car in GT7!!!

I paid 1 Million for the NSX concept but you can't tune it, yet the HSC concept you can fully tune which is annoying.

I always feel like the wolf in Pulp Fiction when I power off in an NSX :D

The NSX's models are so overpowered, I think they must have a deal with PD. The LM road car is insane. The HSC concept is very good too.

Will be interesting when the NSX Concept is released for real in 2016. Will probably be the fastest car in GT7!!!

I paid 1 Million for the NSX concept but you can't tune it, yet the HSC concept you can fully tune which is annoying.

I always feel like the wolf in Pulp Fiction when I power off in an NSX :D

My favorite film of all time 👍

All the NSX's are brilliant in GT (my personal favorite is the Concept '01 on comfort tyres). But the NSX-R isn't that quick - the ZZII has similar downforce and kills it on the straights. It's only the rubbish brakes and terminal understeer that stops it being 1s faster than the NSX-R :lol:

My favorite film of all time 👍

All the NSX's are brilliant in GT (my personal favorite is the Concept '01 on comfort tyres). But the NSX-R isn't that quick - the ZZII has similar downforce and kills it on the straights. It's only the rubbish brakes and terminal understeer that stops it being 1s faster than the NSX-R :lol:

English mutha fukka do you speak it? :D

Yes It's a shame when many great cars are handicapped by crap brakes and understeer.

It used to be the Skyline's that dominated GT, now it seems the NSX!

Back