quattro! - SFGTP4: 1st & 2nd November 2008

Which weekend would suit you best?

• Weekend of Oct 25/26th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably won't be able to make it to the quattro,....

That's just as well since we're already oversubscribed. :eek:

With 10 - 12 people in the Smallhorses' stable it'll be a bit cramped and stuffy, so I'm not sure if we'll have room for a keg! Especially since not everyone will be drinking! However, I'm sure between myself, Kevin, Kyle, Jerome and Josh we could put a fair dent in one! :P

On the other hand, judging by my "Captain Slackbladder" trips to the bathroom every 5 minutes if I'm pounding beers all day I should follow raz_10's lead and stick to something with more alcohol & less volume!!! :lol:
(Or perhaps that was just Kyle's sneaky laxative trick? :()

I'm going to throw this event open to a bring your own drink of choice type thing. Oh, and if anyone wants to bring me a bottle of Scotch to help me de-stress during the weekend that's more than welcome!! :mischievous:
I'll keep the usual mix of some beer, soft drinks and juice in the fridge, filtered chilled water is freely dispensing from the fridge, as is ice and tea & coffee are available as long as our gorgeous hostess (itgirlxx) is around!
Remind me though whether you guys do or don't like diet soft drinks?
I usually end up with too much of the diet stuff left over, and we don't drink diet stuff!

With 10 - 12 people in the Smallhorses' stable it'll be a bit cramped and stuffy, so I'm not sure if we'll have room for a keg! Especially since not everyone will be drinking! However, I'm sure between myself, Kevin, Kyle, Jerome and Josh we could put a fair dent in one! :P

Oh, and if anyone wants to bring me a bottle of Scotch to help me de-stress during the weekend that's more than welcome!! :mischievous:

The keg comment was made(mostly) in jest. I prefer variety anyhow, so that's fine. But I would be happy to pick up a wide selection of more beer than I'll drink (Which would be a lot :P). If nobody else partakes, I know I'll drink it eventually.

As far as the scotch is concerned, I have just the thing in mind. ;) :mischievous:

EDK
As far as the scotch is concerned, I have just the thing in mind. ;) :mischievous:

In case I say I love you that weekend...I don't :P

Jerome

ooooooo....I have an Irish Whiskey on the shelf 👍
any Jäger takers? :dopey:
I have not had more than a glass of wine lately (shared)...I should start practicing for the event :D
Don't wanna make a fool out of myself :dopey:

Last edited:
Oh, and if anyone wants to bring me a bottle of Scotch to help me de-stress during the weekend that's more than welcome!! :

And if anyone wants to bring me a bottle of champagne / sparkling wine, then that's more than welcome too :)

And if anyone wants to bring me a bottle of champagne / sparkling wine, then that's more than welcome too :)

I know someone who will know just the thing on that. ;) :cool:

Sorry, didn't mean to turn it into a boozefest. :embarrassed:

But I promise, I won't show up with a keg. :nervous:

It isn't a beerfest unless we have a drink at 9 in the morning and until that-wha?...oh I see, well it IS a beerfest! :lol:

Jerome

It isn't a beerfest unless we have a drink at 9 in the morning and until that-wha?...oh I see, well it IS a beerfest! :lol:

Jerome

That was Josh, I drove up on 9 am on Saturday and he was standing outside with a Stella and a cigar. 👍

I at least waited until 11 to have a beer. :P

Having a beer before noon for me is just crazy although Becky did comment when I cracked open a beer at noon the following weekend :) I guess that means I'm vulnerable to peer pressure :ouch: And I've officially stopped playing GT5P in preparation for the event.

Jerome

2 things:

1) There's always a Pub open somewhere.

2) It's always Beer'o'clock somewhere.

drink.gif

Yes, there'll be the Pint-Flying pick'n'mix, followed by the Tequilla shooting handicap and then the Bottle'o'Scotch Endurance!!!! Last one standing wins!!!! :P (Sick bags on standby! :ill: :sly:)

Seriously though, there's going to be the usual Clio Endurance race (venue as yet undecided) the unused Pick'n'Mix from last time and probably another couple to go along with it. 1 long, or 2 shorter handicap series, and maybe, depending on how it pans out at "The Dixie", a crack at Venari's new event.

Are we still choosing our own random combo's and drawing two for qualy's? That worked out well imo.

Jerome

Yes, there'll be the Pint-Flying pick'n'mix, followed by the Tequilla shooting handicap and then the Bottle'o'Scotch Endurance!!!! Last one standing wins!!!! :P (Sick bags on standby! :ill: :sly:)

and maybe, depending on how it pans out at "The Dixie", a crack at Venari's new event.

**Looks forward to these events with great anticipation. :dopey:

I'll try not to burn through the RH tires in 6 laps. FYI whoever my teammate will be, hahaha :sly:

Jerome

Last edited:
Good news everybody! You're delivering a package to the planet of Amphibios 9. Oh wait this isn't Futurama. But I still have good news. If I can go to this event. I have recently acquired a working 20 inch Tv. Which I will bring provided I figure out how to get there. Just thought I'd let everyone know.

Hopefully you can make it, 20" would be great, about 7" greater :)

Jerome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back