SFGTP2 - Los Dos!

No, the NASCAR version, is the Stock Car circuit in the game, missing out the Sportscar course inner loop, with what the circuit commentators refer to as the carousel. (I suspect with reference to the Nurb's Karussell despite the fact that it's nowhere near as tight, and has an elevation drop that makes your ears bleed! :eek:)
It's the reason that the NASCAR commentary is funny since the circuit goes from 4a to turn 7a, without a hint of turns 5 & 6!!!! :confused:
Although it has to be said turn 4a, while avoiding the Karussell, does give the Infineon Circuit it's very own Pflugplatz, off the gigantic inner kerb!!!! :D
Not sure what I'm on about?
Take a look at the hoverring '73 Skyline picture about a 1/3rd of the way into this report, and you'll see what I mean!!

No, you load up on a 6-pack, and ignore the entire infield section.

Not as a 17-year old in my house he doesn't! In England, it'd be fine, provided his parents gave permission. Here though, it's a hung, drawn & quarted offence to give alcohol to under 21s! :scared: :lol:

Darn. Although I do find it a bit funny/sad that I could go to war before legally drinking beer.

Don't get me started on that load of BS, needless to say I totally agree...here's a gun go risk your life...oh, but 'ALCOHOL'...oooOOOHHHHhhhhh that stuff is magic you can't have any of that cause you'll make 'bad choices' at such a young age, pft, w/e. Anyway, you should practice the the one lap magic's in GT mode, there are a few at Sears Point 👍 What is it 2 weeks away now? w00t!

Jerome

Went up to Sonoma in the Porsche today, and stopped into Infineon to see what was going on, as there were racing noises as we passed! All sorts of old cars racing there, Corvettes, Porsches, Lotus Cortinas (like The Cracker's one) various old Stock Car racers including the Fabulous Hudson Hornet, a 1970 Nissan Skyline GT-R Hardtop like the one in GT4, a race trimmed Ferrari 250 GTO :drool:, and also some classic F1 cars, including these exact cars:

hi-mpl340001412c.jpg

which still has Mario Andretti's name on.

WOlf1.jpg

which still bears Jody Scheckter's name.

and
246.jpg

which wasn't labelled with a name, but was driven by Keke Rosberg.

Sadly, as it was an impromptu trip, I didn't take my camera since I wasn't expecting any racing to be going on! :ouch:

Sock? You sew? That is neat, my mom is all about making her own clothes, tablecloths, quilts all that stuff. What is with the sock, or is it an inside joke thing?

Jerome

In other news......

itgirlxx has now completed her first knitted sock. She may even have a matching pair by the time "Los Dos" kicks off!!! Wooooo!

To be honest it's quite difficult to tell it's a ball of wool that your avatar is lassooing with!!!

post number 13? hahaha, nahh. jk jk. But yes, on a serious note. Does anybody need a ride to Nick's for that weekend (room for maybe 2)? I'm driving over from Daly City, so if you're around my area...including Burlingame, Milbrae, SSF, or SF...then you're in luck! so let me know ASAP via PM, AIM, or hope that i see it on here as a post :)

...including Burlingame, Milbrae, SSF, or SF...then you're in luck! so let me know ASAP via PM, AIM, or hope that i see it on here as a post :)

HAB!

For those not "in the know": Holy Acronym Batman!

Just spoken to Ray! The good news is he's alive & well. :)

Bad news is he's hellishly busy with his business, and has guests from out-of-town for the "Los Dos" weekend, so he'll have to bow out of this meeting. :(

Sorry to lose you mate, hope things calm down a little and we'll get a chance to race again at SFGTP3 before GT5:P gets released! 👍

Roo
HAB!

For those not "in the know": Holy Acronym Batman!

LOL....oh wait, i just did it again, didn't I? =P okay! SSF = South San Francisco, SF = San Francisco, ASAP = shall i slap you with a stick? then hurry up, PM = I'm lonely, AIM = I'm desperate for attention, and :) = :scared:

:dopey:

*edit* post #14? haha, jk....dengit!!! I JUST became a senior member, but it's not going to show up like that on my shirt :( .....but maybe..if i bribe..some..one...HEY NICK!!! OL' BUDDY OL' PAL!! what was your favorite drink again? :sly:

I have an idea! alrivers can change his name to sɹǝʌıɹlɐ so Nick won't have to worry about getting it upside down!

˙ʞuɐlq ʇɟǝl
ʎllɐuoıʇuǝʇuı
ǝɔɐds sıɥʇ

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
sɹǝʌıɹlɐ

Hmm... I think there are better ways to spend my time...

Erm? What? :boggled:

All I see are a few random letters and a whole bunch of squares! :odd:

Do you or V1P3R fancy using your graphical skillz for one last task for SFGTP2? I'd like one of you to create a "fake" GT Planet avatar that I can use for "The future Mrs. jump_ace" I have a photo that Jerome requested I use, but I'd like to try and get it on the GT Planet grey background and have username type text above it. Let me know who wants to do it, and I'll PM you the details. :cheers: in advance!

I have an idea! alrivers can change his name to sɹǝʌıɹlɐ so Nick won't have to worry about getting it upside down!

˙ʞuɐlq ʇɟǝl
ʎllɐuoıʇuǝʇuı
ǝɔɐds sıɥʇ

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
sɹǝʌıɹlɐ

Hmm... I think there are better ways to spend my time...

hahaha! I LOVE IT!!! hey Nick, its my name and avatar upside down, haha

Erm? What? :boggled:

All I see are a few random letters and a whole bunch of squares! :odd:

Must be your browser or unicode settings... or something fancy and cool. Here's what it should look like:

Smallhorses
Do you or V1P3R fancy using your graphical skillz for one last task for SFGTP2? I'd like one of you to create a "fake" GT Planet avatar that I can use for "The future Mrs. jump_ace" I have a photo that Jerome requested I use, but I'd like to try and get it on the GT Planet grey background and have username type text above it. Let me know who wants to do it, and I'll PM you the details. :cheers: in advance!

I can do it. :)

Back