UKGTP9 - The Nono

• Thread starter Sureboss
  • 463 comments

Sureboss

Tanned and Lipstick'd
Premium
United Kingdom
UK
Given that it's going to be in a May, which is normally busy for weddings and stuff, might be an idea to get the plans going early.

Confirmed Attendees

Daan
Venari
Roo
Sureshot
Famine (With Milford Cubicle?)
Spec
Stevisiov90
TheCracker
Car-less
There in heart
Exelero
Freddie Cougar

Possible Attendees
Only_in_F1

The date is 24th-26th May. The venue is Newark, the venue is yet to be confirmed but it should be theRutland Arms

I am there already, figureatively speaking of course.

Does that sentence make sense?

I know go all Roman Numeral Styleee!.. afterall this is the UK!

UKGTP - IX

Sounds and looks sooo professional!

Robin

Since Famine started the Ocho (which is 8 in spanish) why don't you guys call it "the nueve"? (nine in spanish)
:)

I'll leave it at that.

Now back on topic I aren't sure If I can make it this time, all depends on location really.:indiff:

Torres is a qt! ^_^

I'll come as long as it's not in daans house as i'm not driving to Scotland and as long as my car hasnt exploded.

Questione, does GT5P have a lan play option or is it just online only?

UKGTP Evo IX Type VIII MR V-Spec Nur Banbury Trampio Edition V WRX STi

No fear. Finding a place in October was tough enough. I'll host GTPX ('The Dixie') if someone wants, but May's going to be a killer.

We need somewhere in the sticks.

I note the continuing tradition of organising the next event before Famine puts up the results from the last one. *duck/cover*

May isn't looking good for me as I will probably be in Holland and won't have the money or holiday days available to attend this event. It's still a way off yet so we need to see what dates everyone else can do.

What did we need to plug all the PS2s together again? Was it a multiport switch, or would an 8-port hub do?

What did we need to plug all the PS2s together again? Was it a multiport switch, or would an 8-port hub do?

Either would be suitable, as long as you have more than 7 ports. 6 For the Playing ones and the 7th for the viewer.

Actually crap, it depends on if you want to assign the ip addresses manualy in the game or via dhcp. I think when I was there last the ip addresses were all auto assigned so probably something with dhcp capability would be better unless you want to go to each individual machine and assign it an ip/subnet/gateay

I use a bunch of 8-port switches. Switches > hubs.

I can only host it in my house if I cut you all up nice and thin. There is a potential venue "locally", but I'll be buggered if I'm organising a location and racing, unless it's really easy.

We need something in the Banbury/Northampton/Wycombe triangle, ideally. It's a bit of a schlepp for daan, but he's been to all 8 anyway, so travelling doesn't seem to be an issue for him :lol:

I could offer to pick someone up in a company motor.

(I drove the vRS yesterday. And we're not talking diesel Skodas here. :D)

We need something in the Banbury/Northampton/Wycombe triangle, ideally. It's a bit of a schlepp for daan, but he's been to all 8 anyway, so travelling doesn't seem to be an issue for him :lol:
I'll go anywhere. I'm not fussy, as I've proven in the past...

I could offer to pick someone up in a company motor.
Ooh! Me, me! :D

Hmm. Northampton. I know some people who know some people who do some things in Northampton.

Latest Posts

Back