UKGTP7 - UKGTP International (5th-7th May)

• Thread starter Famine
  • 1,152 comments
a year on, look how far you've come....
to me, that shows no excuse for others not to come either to this lan or aim for the next. Lets go for the record!

I still have no blank memory card, small tv or drivers license :)
and i haven't got a job or finished college yet
+ i'm not 100% sure i can bring my DFP (still have to buy a suitcase)

Will you guys be posting photos from this event? Is someone the designated photographer?

Of course we will, and anyone with a camera.

Photos from the First, the Fifth (page 14 onwards) and the Sixth.

I still have no blank memory card, small tv or drivers license :)
and i haven't got a job or finished college yet
+ i'm not 100% sure i can bring my DFP (still have to buy a suitcase)

Doesn't matter, so long as you come :)

WOW! those were the days...
Not sure which number was the first lan VEXD and i attended. Remember lots of faces from the the first lan pics, but don't think we were there. Guess it must've been number 2 seeing as i've been to four in all!
Have met so many great people along the way, probably the best part of a lan meeting (seeing as i'm not a good racer!). people should attend just for that reason!

You were at UK GTP3. You're not in any photies, but VEXD is. I think that was your first one.

yeah! :) thats the one!
feel quite ashamed to say that i can only remember the names of 5 people on those pics. would be 6 if lady sukerkin was in the pics too.

Well...would Brad Pitt in a dress have been a better expectation?

bradpitt09qz4.jpg

i'm confused.
why would a lan party full of multi aged, but generally illergic to sunlight, men make you think of brad pit in a dress and goggles?? :dunce:

i think it more than fair for unoMoto to assume us to be the nerdy bunch we are, with the exception of me :sly:

Men in dresses? :scared: Folks riding Elephants to events? :boggled:
What kind of crazy turn has this thread taken? :crazy:

Last time I looked this was supposed to be an event for a bunch of GT4 enthusiasts to get together and race.

If we're supposed to come in drag by elephant, then I'll have to see if I can borrow a pair of my wife's heels, and get on the phone to Barnum & Bailey or Ringling Brothers, to see what I can do for a ride! :P

I'm sorry for I have forgotten that I actually did have one expectation and this is what I pictured.

girlhockeycx0.jpg

No, that's Famine's weekend alter-ego.
Although he usually prefers field hockey, and is considerably more rotund and dykey than that! :lol: :P

Although he usually prefers field hockey, and is considerably more rotund and dykey than that! :lol: :P

OOOOH...Field hockey, Not Ice hockey. Does England have ice hockey? You learn something everyday. Thanks for learnin me 👍

img21597sk7.jpg

Just wanted to pop in and say good luck and have a great time guys. I'm still EXCEEDINGLY sorry I can't make it. But I just found out that I owe back taxes(on top of this years taxes) to the wonderful *cough*communist*cough* state of Maryland. So I think I made the right decision financially. That doesn't mean I have to like it though. :grumpy: :(

Have fun guys! :D

OOOOH...Field hockey, Not Ice hockey. Does England have ice hockey? You learn something everyday. Thanks for learnin me 👍

img21597sk7.jpg

I'll show you my stick if you like.

Just like to say that one of my memory cards has done the opposite of an elephant so I can only bring 2 memory cards.

Back