UKGTP7 - UKGTP International (5th-7th May)

• Thread starter Famine
  • 1,152 comments
I think Rab C Nesbitt is far more approriate.

rabc_bw.jpg

By the way does anyone know the name of the midget guy that used to be in the show?

Touring Mars?

People should stop changing their username :grumpy:

--------

Ignore.

Just reserved my train tickets at the local travel agency.

The arrival time on Saturday is going to be 13:27.
But it's an open ticket, so if i manage to get to kings cross early it could be possible to get a train earlier.

I have 1 hour and 20 minutes to go from waterloo to kings cross and find the correct train :)
it shouldn't be a problem that way.

i don't know what you guys are trying to say about my quaint little town known for its history and antiques, but y'all keep coming back for ukgtps! like all places there are good and bad points bout newark. i could show you some of our other nicer pubs and a couple not so nice, but you do share them all (but one i can think of) with pikkies. plus i don't know what your worry is about them. if you can hold a conversation with ben when hes drunk, you can talk to a pikkie! anyone up for bowling? or our one club? or we do have 2 museums? as well as the kart track, an almost built cinema, a great snooker hall and we have restuarants that feed any culture you can think of....

oh hem. now we've got that straight, whose gonna be the first to show the diswbled sign....?

The 2 best things about Newark are the Diswbled parking space, and the anagram of it's name.

Would it be too much to as if we can make an official recount, since I've heard some members aren't attending and new atendees have said they're coming and some people are coming for one or two days only?

Just went to the travel agency to pick up the tickets
Now the only thing i need is a suitcase and i'm good to go :)

Would it be too much to as if we can make an official recount, since I've heard some members aren't attending and new atendees have said they're coming and some people are coming for one or two days only?

I modify the list in post #1 as appropriate.

Oooooh, lookie what I found in my house today.

oooh.jpg

g25wheel.jpg

g25pedals.jpg

Be afraid. Be very afraid. (As I press the clutch instead of the brake and you all get taken from behind by a large Scotsman)

Now that's a nice Birthday present!

Do you have GT4 running on a PC? or is it just that everythings stacked next to each other (PC, PS2 etc)

AMG.

Do you have GT4 running on a PC?
GT4 is on my PC monitor, but the PC isn't really doing much other than taking the signal from the PS2, via the video in socket on my graphics card, and passing the signal on to the monitor.

It wasn't really a present either. It was a present to myself from me. :D

Sorry to go on, but what did we decide about the food?
Everyone's going to get their own?
Ill get some snack stuff in anyway, so Roo doesnt die of starvation (greedy bugger)

Daan, thats a nice lookin G25, im just wondering... how does the clutch implement itself in the game, and is it really that much better a feel that i need to chop my frame and re-jig it to fit?

Did that make sense? i am soooo tired.....
:grumpy:👍

Daan, thats a nice lookin G25, im just wondering... how does the clutch implement itself in the game,
It doesn't. The clutch and the H shifter aren't recognised by GT4 (The shifter can be used in sequential mode though)

and is it really that much better a feel that i need to chop my frame and re-jig it to fit?
I love the feel of the bigger wheel, but its not really for GT4. Its main use is for PC sims, and GT5 hopefully.

for those attending this lan for the first time, i thought it was about time i prepared you all for what you should expect. this is Ben (Specialized) after a couple of drinks. Hes usually managed three at a lan before lunch! :sly:

dsc01327xs4.jpg

don't say you weren't warned..... :ouch:

@ VEXD: you can feed me if you like....?![/FONT]

G.T
Oh my god. :lol:

Where the heck did the suit come from? :scared:

no idea bud, ive had it for a few years not and something made me remember about it that evening so i dug it out. It seemed a great idea at the time...........

Spec....

Out of all the pics of Ben I have seen, I think that's among the most priceless ones :lol:

especially that "look at my huge muscles" face

It looks like you have the same computer as me (although mines like 8 years old)... Evesham Axis right?, Ive got a new computer but I still use it for lots of other stuff.... I recognize the front of the case.

Oh and nice G25.... :sly:

its actually a double door we use to get in and the pub door is abnormally wide, was the only venue's which suited my physic.

Spec....

Back